Author Topic: Gaspari supplements  (Read 2880 times)

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
Gaspari supplements
« on: September 02, 2007, 10:12:23 AM »
I've been thinking about trying 4 weeks with Novedex XT from Gaspari Nutrition, and I was reading that they recommend stacking it with their SizeOn and SuperPump 250, which seem like your standard creatine and NO supps.  Anybody have experience with any of those 3, either individually or together?  I found all 3 for just under 100 bucks on ProSource.net, so I was thinking of giving it a shot.  I've never heard anything negative about Gaspari stuff, but haven't really heard much in general, actually.  Input?

Purge_WTF

Re: Gaspari supplements
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2007, 11:08:55 AM »
  SizeOn and SP250 always seem to get very good feedback whenever I read about them.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2007, 11:31:27 AM »
I tried Super Pump 250 and I thought it was great, definitely one of the best pre-work out boosters.

NOVEDEX XT makes you sharper almost overnight from the Anti-E effect but it never really translated into strength or size gains for me.
I also got weird dreams while on it.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2007, 12:34:41 PM »
Rich's  nolva product do seem to have real Anti-E properties, but if you aint puttin in extra androgen, theres no point....

I dont care for any Nitrous products they make me feel sick.

Creatine, Glutamin, Whey, MRPs, Multi-Vit, Calcium Mag Zinc, and lots of real food...

Gonna use Gas? Use real gas.  Children play make believe games... and it costs them not a cent.

AVBG

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2007, 12:39:16 PM »
Gaspari supps = waste of money.

S4910

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2007, 04:26:43 PM »
Gaspari supps = waste of money.

Size On is a good creatine product

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2007, 05:42:20 PM »
I agree...Size-On is awesome!...I tried it and didn't expect much but wow!...strength gains were very good while on it and I was hard as a rock!...when people would touch my arms or shoulders they would go "WOW"!...people would look at me and know I was in the gym that day...Size-On made me feel really strong and big...very nice product...I recommend it if you can stand the really sweet taste!

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2007, 10:50:35 PM »
I tried Superpump (I normally use BSN's NO-Xplode) and I found the two are very comparable in pumps and strength increase (as well as price).  I did notice though that Superpump gave me diarrhea (I think its the sugar in it), where as I did not have that problem with No-xplode.  Its a good product if you aren't sensitive to sucralose (I think thats what it was), however I feel that you may as go with NO-Xplode because its basically the same thing minus the runs. 

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2007, 10:28:27 AM »
Stuff works Diff 4 everyone. No-Explode made me outright feel sick... In the trash it went.
Same w/  MT1. Poision.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2007, 10:37:37 PM »
Stuff works Diff 4 everyone. No-Explode made me outright feel sick... In the trash it went.
Same w/  MT1. Poision.
MT1 was a bit more than just a supplement  ;)
But I agree you have to find what works for you.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2007, 06:46:51 AM »
MT1 was a bit more than just a supplement  ;)
But I agree you have to find what works for you.

Hey that stuff made 150mg of anapolon or 50mg of Dbo ed seem MILD!
I just plain felt sickk on it.

Just because sumfin is OTC dont mean it safe.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2007, 07:24:57 AM »
Hey that stuff made 150mg of anapolon or 50mg of Dbo ed seem MILD!
I just plain felt sickk on it.

Just because sumfin is OTC dont mean it safe.
True very true, I tried SUPER ANADROL which was OTC when I bought it and was vomiting every morning after a week on the stuff.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2007, 07:36:48 AM »
True very true, I tried SUPER ANADROL which was OTC when I bought it and was vomiting every morning after a week on the stuff.

No kidding!  I guess I was lucky, its hard to make me puke, sometimes I wish I could.

Its hard to keep up w/ all of these products, theres so many. And, the UG steroid labs and Prohormone names and appearance are very similar w/ many. Theres a few GB guys w/  supplement/ nutrition stores, and thats about what it takes to identify all these products floating around out there...

IMO old school steroids are a LOT safer bet.  But lots of guys have some very strange (To me) logic when it comes to the matter...

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2007, 11:51:11 AM »
I've been thinking about trying 4 weeks with Novedex XT from Gaspari Nutrition, and I was reading that they recommend stacking it with their SizeOn and SuperPump 250, which seem like your standard creatine and NO supps.  Anybody have experience with any of those 3, either individually or together?  I found all 3 for just under 100 bucks on ProSource.net, so I was thinking of giving it a shot.  I've never heard anything negative about Gaspari stuff, but haven't really heard much in general, actually.  Input?

I did the nov, the size on and the haladrol liquigel stack. I got a little stronger, nicely pumped and felt fine. The end result was astonishing in that I actually lost weight. 212 to 207. The strength gains went away immed when I got off too. Overall, very expensive and disappointing. I am on Maxadrol now and can't get over the pump as well as strength gains. I'm using a liver prtector and will do a gaspari noc pct. I'll do bloodwork as well. This stuff is the first supp that I can say wow, this shit really works!

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2007, 06:39:00 AM »
and I was reading that they recommend stacking it with their SizeOn and SuperPump 250,

of course they recommend that.  how else will they get all of your money?
F

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2007, 07:48:06 AM »
of course they recommend that.  how else will they get all of your money?

Right!  I  cant believe the Kids dont see thru this bunk. Theres SO much GOOD info out today, unlike
20 yrs ago. There's no excuse to get riped-off today.

Creatine, Whey, MRPs, Multi Vit... Thats basicly it! Most the rest is money down the pipe!

Want Gas? Use real Gas or train Natural. Nothing wrong w/ that, but what the point of dump yur hard earnd $'z down the drain? Placebo Gains at best.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2007, 07:51:26 AM »

Gaspari makes top quality supplements. All their products are excellent and produce well.
?

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2007, 08:14:36 AM »
Right!  I  cant believe the Kids dont see thru this bunk. Theres SO much GOOD info out today, unlike
20 yrs ago. There's no excuse to get riped-off today.

Creatine, Whey, MRPs, Multi Vit... Thats basicly it! Most the rest is money down the pipe!

Want Gas? Use real Gas or train Natural. Nothing wrong w/ that, but what the point of dump yur hard earnd $'z down the drain? Placebo Gains at best.

I totally agree, Creatine, Whey, and Multi vit is what I am taking now. I tried SuperPump 250 and it did not sit well with my stomach so I stopped taking it. My next supplement will be the real deal, I am not feeling real comfortable with the UG's and do not have a source yet for pharm grade stuff, but I am keeping my eyes and ears open for a source to try this winter, if I can't find anything, I am good just staying natural which has worked well so far.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2007, 08:17:20 AM »
I totally agree, Creatine, Whey, and Multi vit is what I am taking now. I tried SuperPump 250 and it did not sit well with my stomach so I stopped taking it. My next supplement will be the real deal, I am not feeling real comfortable with the UG's and do not have a source yet for pharm grade stuff, but I am keeping my eyes and ears open for a source to try this winter, if I can't find anything, I am good just staying natural which has worked well so far.

Remember theres no free ride. AAS WILL knock down Nat test for a time after ya stop also.

Everyone lookn for a free ride (Pro hormones etc) - Thare aint one!

Better off spend'n that money on quality food and some home weight equipment.

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2007, 09:09:15 AM »
Remember theres no free ride. AAS WILL knock down Nat test for a time after ya stop also.

Everyone lookn for a free ride (Pro hormones etc) - Thare aint one!

Better off spend'n that money on quality food and some home weight equipment.

No Doubt, I am no expert on AAS, but I am pretty sure you still have to consistantly work out hard in the gym. Being consistant is the key for me, I don't work out that often or even for that long, but I have been consistant. I don't always have a great work out, but my motto on those days is "something was better than nothing"

I am 40 so I am feeling ok about trying a mild cycle that will lower natural test levels for a while. I will do 500 of test and maybe T-bol or something. I am equally fine with not doing it if I don't find a source I feel good about. I still have to get over the needle thing and I would say I conservatively  look better than 80% of getbiggers totally natural.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2007, 04:25:16 PM »
No Doubt, I am no expert on AAS, but I am pretty sure you still have to consistantly work out hard in the gym. Being consistant is the key for me, I don't work out that often or even for that long, but I have been consistant. I don't always have a great work out, but my motto on those days is "something was better than nothing"

I am 40 so I am feeling ok about trying a mild cycle that will lower natural test levels for a while. I will do 500 of test and maybe T-bol or something. I am equally fine with not doing it if I don't find a source I feel good about. I still have to get over the needle thing and I would say I conservatively  look better than 80% of getbiggers totally natural.

The stuff has an amazing effect esp 1st time. Take time to read up and get a feel for what to expect.
1st cycle is extremely rewarding. Ya Swell so fast you can watch it .  ;)  ;D
Dont hury into it.

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2007, 10:13:16 AM »
Gaspari makes top quality supplements. All their products are excellent and produce well.

I didn't find that to be the case at all. It's like anything though. What works for some may not work well for others.