Author Topic: Phil Heath will probably skip 2008's Olympia too!  (Read 3462 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Re: Phil Heath will probably skip 2008's Olympia too!
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2007, 12:18:36 PM »
Where did the idea that Phil is supposed to be the next Bodybuilding champion come from? I just don't see anything special about the guy really.  ???

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2007, 01:10:04 PM »
Just like Kev Levrone - he's a new kid with insane arms and muscularity.  He brags about being the most conditioned guy.  Problem is, when he uses insulin to gain muscle, he will lose those cut arms and shredded legs and be just another great bodybuider.  And he'll add two inches to his waistline.

Look at his waist - it's ALREADY as wide as his shoulders.
Addicted to the Steal

jem123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2007, 01:58:37 PM »
I gotta say that out of all todays contenders Dennis Wolf really is the stand out athlete who will mature in about 2 years. When he brings up his back and Calfs (which he will) he will be the complete article. The interesting thing about wolf is that he appeals to most BBs about what the Mr O should be.

I have to also say I am a big fan of Heath and while he may have some structural flaws with his narrow shoulders don't right the guy off, he will be there or there abouts also in the next two years.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2007, 02:03:28 PM »
He will do the Arnold next year and get put to sleep by Victor, Toney and possibly Dexter. Then he will say he's gonna skip the O again cuz he's gonna claim that he "didn't make enough improvements" to be competitive due to traveling, appearances or whatever.

Phil, you're young, but keep in mind that bodybuilding is NOT a longevity sport. Get in there and start making your mark by knocking off some top guys. You don't want to be remembered as the greatest to NEVER do the Olympia. I don't know, but I could be wrong....are you waiting to see if you can win on your first time out? Or what?

Phil, please don't give us another 'song and dance' in 08'.

Phil isnt as great as all of you think.  He wouldnt place in the top 10 at the O, and next year he wont place in the top 3 at the Arnold.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2007, 02:34:41 PM »
He will do the Arnold next year and get put to sleep by Victor, Toney and possibly Dexter. Then he will say he's gonna skip the O again cuz he's gonna claim that he "didn't make enough improvements" to be competitive due to traveling, appearances or whatever.

Phil, you're young, but keep in mind that bodybuilding is NOT a longevity sport. Get in there and start making your mark by knocking off some top guys. You don't want to be remembered as the greatest to NEVER do the Olympia. I don't know, but I could be wrong....are you waiting to see if you can win on your first time out? Or what?

Phil, please don't give us another 'song and dance' in 08'.

he can't take losing so I think you are right...he's good and stands out in the lower levels but we see what happened when he went in the big show ASC he's narrow arms are too big and back is weak...he's young but got plenty of time to grow via slin and GH and METRX[/b]

Riddick

• Getbig II
  • There's no guarantee that you'll see the next day!
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2007, 04:34:27 PM »
Besides, I'm sure the Weiders (or whoever runs that so-called "empire") are pressuring him to do the O. I wonder what he tells them to skip out the last 2 years?