Author Topic: North American Results 2007  (Read 2339 times)

Fit Gourmet

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
North American Results 2007
« on: September 02, 2007, 12:21:51 PM »
Nancy Georges Finally Gets her Pro Card. Wins the overall Masters. Check her out!!!! Her Body has always been Awesome!!!! I would like to know the other winners?

Edit: Here is the winners and results

http://www.getbig.com/results/figure/northamericanfigure.htm

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Re: North American Results 2007
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2007, 12:35:53 PM »
The beautiful Jess Steffens is from Colorado and part of Carla Sanchez's Performance Ready Team. I had a chance to chat with her at Team Universe and she's hilarious. Jess has also raced motorcycles.  8)

Amy Thompson is from Florida, won the 2006 Southern States Figure and her class at the 2007 Jr. Nationals.

Congrats to Nancy Georges - great physique.
Elevate Your Image.™

Fit Gourmet

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2007, 04:00:54 PM »
Muscular Development has pics up Now.

genex

• Getbig III
  • check out genex magazine on FTVideo.com!
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2007, 05:11:57 PM »
We've posted all our shots from the contest now (http://tour.ftvideo.com/showgal.php?g=content/genex/contests/2007/northamericans/4805/7_1&s=6).

Here's a shot with A Class winner Brandi Binkley:

Nancypro

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2007, 11:35:14 PM »
Thank you everyone for the kind words and thank you David for the awesome leg workouts and for pushing me in the off season when it was really needed.  You are an inspiration.  (a little rough around the edges, but I would not have you any other way) I also posted some pics from the show on my web site as well as a few links to some of the other sites that had some pics, you can check it out on my web site at www.nancygeorges.com

And I just want to say... and I have said this before in a few other places online but it bears repeating, to all you ladies striving for your pro cards or championships in whatever organization. please, please, please, never give up on your dream. It has been 3 years in the making for me to say that I am finally an IFBB pro and the feeling is so indescribable it would have been worth many more years of training.  (thank goodness it was not) The hard work the dedication we all put into our training, we all have challenges wheter family, or finances, or job related, but keep on pushing and never give up. I guarantee you, nothing is quite like finally achiving your goal, and not settling for less.  Never give up!!!! Thank you to all of you who supported me in mind and spirit, it was a huge win for me and on my birthday, who really cares about cake. Thank you to everyone who supports this sport with all your heart and spirit.  I am looking foward to competing as a pro and can only hope I will do justice to the title of PRO!

KGM

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2007, 09:56:13 AM »
Nancy you're amazing, great job.  It's nice to see such dedication and professionalism be rewarded.

Here's wishing you many more great things (and great birthdays!).

Kevin

www.Bodysport.com

docvenus

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Stay Fit and Be Happy!
Congrats, Nancy!
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2007, 03:48:19 PM »
Great job, Nancy!  I'm SOOOOOOO very excited for you.  You are indeed an inspiration...always exemplifying the work ethic and determination a successful competitor should possess.

You know how you sparked my RE-dedication to training for fitness competition...wink, wink!  I'll always thank you for that!

-Venus

Glen Grant

• Getbig I
  • Have you been seen lately
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2007, 11:33:12 AM »
Nancy Rocks!

~ GlenG
~ GlenG