Author Topic: Michael & Laura: Cheri Lane in the latest MD  (Read 36384 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: Michael & Laura: Cheri Lane in the latest MD
« Reply #400 on: September 19, 2007, 08:13:02 PM »

Yeah...  oversized fake tits, fake bleached hair, and celulite are sooooooooooooo sexy.  ::)

To each his own, man.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #401 on: September 19, 2007, 08:15:07 PM »
Laura is absolutely, totally SEXY. :o  She looks better than most chicks half her age.

I think so too man!

Thanks!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #402 on: September 19, 2007, 08:16:40 PM »
I think so too man!

Thanks!

No prob man, you're a lucky guy.  I just hope my wife holds up that well when she hits her mid 40s 8)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #403 on: September 20, 2007, 08:12:57 AM »
*bump* for minimum-wage personal trainers!  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #404 on: September 20, 2007, 08:15:53 AM »
MARCH 10TH...... SUNSHINE CLASSIC - Open to all athletes in the U.S.: Men, Women, Masters Men (80,70,60,50,40,35), Masters Women (70,60,50,40,30), Teen Men, Fitness: Women's Open, Teen & Over 30, Figure: Women's Open, Masters (50,40,30) and Teen. Guest poser: IFBB Pro Johnnie Jackson. Contact Frank Dalto, 2 Old Meadow Way, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418 (tel., 561-627-9638 or 561-626-4461). - William T. Dwyer High School Auditorium, 13601 N. Military Trail, Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Pollux this is a national qualifer (for both of us),then in june is the West Palm Beach Show

(lol...........im going to diet for more than 5 weeks this time)
should be fun!
Mike

I wish laura all of the luck in the world..

you might..should stop competing and be more supportive of her....prep her food, mix her shakes, spot for her and do the laundry...she is one with real potential
Here comes the money shot

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: September 20, 2007, 08:25:17 AM »

you might..should stop competing and be more supportive of her....prep her food, mix her shakes, spot for her and do the laundry...she is one with real potential
He does all that already  :D  (ok, maybe not prep all my food...we both do that  :).  He even wakes up in the middle of the night, blends me a shake and wakes me up to drink it so that I don't have a large lapse in taking in protein)  He is very supportive and excited for me and this transition and I just love him!!!
:D Weee

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: September 20, 2007, 08:29:55 AM »
He does all that already  :D  (ok, maybe not prep all my food...we both do that  :).  He even wakes up in the middle of the night, blends me a shake and wakes me up to drink it so that I don't have a large lapse in taking in protein)  He is very supportive and excited for me and this transition and I just love him!!!

ummm..I can't imagine that body having the need for a protein shake during sleep, why not have one before bed?...but that is a different topic

how can he focus on you when he is spending all of this time fighting with goatboy?

does he ever tell that you that he would pick the corn out of your shit and eat it? I am guessing no

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #407 on: September 20, 2007, 08:34:15 AM »

ummm..I can't imagine that body having the need for a protein shake during sleep, why not have one before bed?...but that is a different topic

how can he focus on you when he is spending all of this time fighting with goatboy?

does he ever tell that you that he would pick the corn out of your shit and eat it? I am guessing no
hahaha, give it up, Laura has a White man, what could she possibly want with a black one?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #408 on: September 20, 2007, 08:37:13 AM »
hahaha, give it up, Laura has a White man, what could she possibly want with a black one?

why must you inject race into everything? sounds personal...what ever a black person did to you let it go..seriously

this thead is about laura and mr. laura aka mike

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: September 20, 2007, 08:39:36 AM »
why must you inject race into everything? sounds personal...what ever a black person did to you let it go..seriously

this thead is about laura and mr. laura aka mike
hahahhaa, how come you're not down with the "Lela 6" with Al and Jesse supporting your brothers?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: September 20, 2007, 08:40:52 AM »

I do have one before bed  :)

He plays with the goat in-between doing other stuff.  ;)

...and I don't eat corn.  ;D
:D Weee

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: September 20, 2007, 08:49:27 AM »
hahahhaa, how come you're not down with the "Lela 6" with Al and Jesse supporting you brothers?

Squad, said that you were born in 72 that makes your 35. I will give you the benefit of the doubt that this is an online act to feed your ego..I hope that offline you are smarter than that

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: September 20, 2007, 08:51:31 AM »
Squad, said that you were born in 72 that makes your 35. I will give you the benefit of the doubt that this is an online act to feed your ego..I hope that offline you are smarter than that
it was a serious question "big man". :)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: September 20, 2007, 08:55:48 AM »
it was a serious question "big man". :)

5'10" 195lbs is far from big....
everytime I get a bigger it all goes to my gut

deep down, I always wondered would happen if I tried a cycle.....but then I ask what's the point

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #414 on: September 20, 2007, 09:11:17 AM »

I agree she's the one with the genetics (i do it because i love it!)................
she supports me i support her (nobody is the other persons "bitch" sorry to disappoint you)
if i was taking dead last in my competitions then maybe i would think about "giving it up" and focus on just laura
as it is we both are doing well competitively speaking, and i have moved up in placings every show i enter (contrary to Get-Big rumor there have been a full array of contestants every show i have entered lol)
i have noticed tho steel-pegasus ..............every post you make praises Laura and "slams" me,no need for the hate bro...i both love and appreciate Laura every day

peace
Mike

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #415 on: September 20, 2007, 09:22:16 AM »
"steelepegasus" is black? WTF

I have 2 questions to present...

What the fck is a pegasus...?

And why does a black guy have that as a screen name?
I would have never imagined you're black. mindblower....

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: September 20, 2007, 09:28:24 AM »
I agree she's the one with the genetics (i do it because i love it!)................
she supports me i support her (nobody is the other persons "bitch" sorry to disappoint you)
if i was taking dead last in my competitions then maybe i would think about "giving it up" and focus on just laura
as it is we both are doing well competitively speaking, and i have moved up in placings every show i enter (contrary to Get-Big rumor there have been a full array of contestants every show i have entered lol)
i have noticed tho steel-pegasus ..............every post you make praises Laura and "slams" me,no need for the hate bro...i both love and appreciate Laura every day

peace
Mike

just having some fun Mike

personally, I am not into skinny Mike

I am a fan of Fat Mike..different sense of humour.  that picture thead about cherri that fat Mike made is priceless

that animated gif you in the back yard wearing the cowboy hat is always priceless..

bring back fat Mike..skinny Mike is too serious

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: September 20, 2007, 09:30:44 AM »
"steelepegasus" is black? WTF

I have 2 questions to present...

What the fck is a pegasus...?

And why does a black guy have that as a screen name?
I would have never imagined you're black. mindblower....

lol, my avatar didn't give me way?

pegasus..the winged mythical horse....I also like Dragons..would you prefer Steele Dragon?

I recently signed up for the cage.fighter gimmick account but it wasn't approved

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #418 on: September 20, 2007, 09:40:07 AM »

Laura's problem is not taking in an adequate supply of protein (she would go to bed at 10:00 on the weekends sleep till 11;00 or noon get up not eat or have a shake and go to the beach )
my thing with her was to teach her to eat (take in protein every 3 - 4 hours),she has made the gains/looks like she does on a very un-regimented eating shedule,imagine if she eats like a bodybuilder!(she trains very hard so that's not a problem)....im trying to get her to take in 1 - 1 and a 1/2 grams of protein per lbs of body weight (she weighs 150 so that would be around 200 grams or more),before she wasn't utilizing shakes and her eating habits were hit or miss (id guess her protein intake to be around 50 - 60 grams per day at most)...now she cuts carbs at night (none after 5 pm)does her cardio in the am on an empty stomach and is eating for the first time like a bodybuilder!
let's see where this takes her

peace
Mike

(ps: i have taught her to always think protein first!.........before she would have an "all-carbs" meal and not think twice about it)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #419 on: September 20, 2007, 09:44:42 AM »
just having some fun Mike

personally, I am not into skinny Mike

I am a fan of Fat Mike..different sense of humour.  that picture thead about cherri that fat Mike made is priceless

that animated gif you in the back yard wearing the cowboy hat is always priceless..

bring back fat Mike..skinny Mike is too serious

;)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #420 on: September 20, 2007, 09:52:00 AM »
Mike, I don't know who this guy "Beejis60"...but this is a great post

"Lol, okay a few problems but a few good ideas.  First off, fasted cardio is the worst, whatsoever!  I assume you do it first thing in the morning on a empty stomach (hence the "fasted" term)?  You are quite catabolic upon waking and THEN performing cardio on top of it, you will burn muscle, son!  At least hit about a scoop of whey, preferrably WPI since it's the fastest acting.  Or at the VERY worst, down about 10g BCAAs to help slow or stop the catabolism from sleep. 
One can of tuna per hour is a hair rediculous because you are still getting a lot of calories from protein and you're getting some fats; keep in mind protein still causes insulin levels to rise and in doing such, you are slowing the fat loss even worse.  Fatty acid oxidation does not occur when the body is releasing insulin, so in eating every hour you are also retarding fat loss.  The mercury from the tuna really isn't that big of a problem, however.  I eat multiple cans of tuna per day for the past few months because I got into some legal problems recently and I just cannot afford "better" protein sources.  I'm finally making a semi-decent wage from TAing while getting my PhD and the first paycheck comes on Wednesday and most of that check is going to chicken, porkchops, lamb, and steak!
I prefer 60-65g complex carb preworkout, but I eat it with about 70-90g protein like tuna, fat free cheese, extra lean turkey bacon, ground beef, and any mix thereof and I eat this about 90 mins preworkout.
Drinking calories during workout is, possibly, the worst thing for you unless you are cutting calories WAY back or you are a girl, then BCAAs are the best, but not protein itself.  Digestion draws blood to your stomach and in doing so, you are detracting total blood circulation which could cause blackouts or something worse like an aneurysm.
Eating within an hour of ending your workout is the best thing for you, but taking either WPI or BCAAs IMMEDIATELY after workout is extremely important; you only need about 30g protein or 10g BCAAs.  Then eating within an hour is the best with about 50g protein and 50-60g complex carbs; I prefer 1cup dry oats, 1 tbsp wheat bran, 1tbsp oat bran, cinnamon, 1 packet of splenda, and 1tsp of honey for slight taste.
Drinking a shake one hour after your "PWO" meal is about as good of an idea as eating tuna every hour, not very good.
Cardio right before bed can be beneficial, but cardio twice a day probably isn't a good idea unless you're trying to hit a deadline for a show or if you're a fighter trying to make weight; both of which is not applicable in this case."

original link
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=167342.0

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V

jarhead

• Getbig III
  • First name Mister. Last name "T".
« Reply #422 on: September 20, 2007, 09:58:02 AM »
that gif cracks me up.  more power to the arvillas.  they are harmless.

Shraded

• Getbig II
« Reply #423 on: September 20, 2007, 12:06:39 PM »
;)

Haha- i just spit out my red bull!  Good ish Mike!  ;D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #424 on: September 20, 2007, 12:17:11 PM »
another classic knny187 gif