Author Topic: Does Squadfather = DaveP from the old Underground Boards?  (Read 1238 times)

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Does Squadfather = DaveP from the old Underground Boards?
« on: September 02, 2007, 07:20:48 PM »
Are they the same guy? If so it makes complete sense.  That dude was the butt of all jokes even back then.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Re: Does Squadfather = DaveP from the old Underground Boards?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2007, 07:22:14 PM »
Are they the same guy? If so it makes complete sense.  That dude was the butt of all jokes even back then.

haha that explaines

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2007, 07:53:05 PM »
yes.
he has been kicked off every legitmate board out there except this one.
he claimed to be a 300 lb bouncer and a was revealed to be a fat pig over there....

will say this for fatdaddy dave he has been around on the boards for about 7 years now or more..he has done a lot of reading but you can see no training or dieting to apply it so he REALLY doesn't know anything he just repeats what he reads...like a big fat parrot... :-X

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2007, 07:56:38 PM »
yes.
he has been kicked off every legitmate board out there except this one.
he claimed to be a 300 lb bouncer and a was revealed to be a fat pig over there....

will say this for fatdaddy dave he has been around on the boards for about 7 years now or more..he has done a lot of reading but you can see no training or dieting to apply it so he REALLY doesn't know anything he just repeats what he reads...like a big fat parrot... :-X

i will say that he looks like shit but has a lot of beef under all that pork

he seems to like powerlifting by all his posts, which he fits the powerlifting physique

but he also acts like he is 10 years old sometimes with his pathetic posts obsessing about
small people or those claiming to lift impossible weights

classic case of insecurity

WetWorker

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2007, 08:01:14 PM »
Dude the guy just never does or has been laid......classic pedophile/serial killer profile....I am sure we'll here something regarding this in the future......

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2007, 08:34:19 PM »
I would say no.

I have been on all the boards since early '99 and was there when Dave P started, Dave P was pretty stupid and didn't rip into people. Squadfather is a lot smarter and JUST rips into people  ;D. Dave P was also just a fat slob, 275 at 5'7'?

Both however are part of the club that can't diet down for fear of losing their strength and size without realising 12 weeks of dieting will have them looking bigger anyway, and any strength lost would come back (if not go further) in about 6 weeks after the diet. But whatever who am i to discuss people's insecurities...........

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2007, 11:45:25 PM »
i've never been to that board, all i know is that SF/sarcasm was daverelli on mayhem for a while. if you're just putting together the fact that his name is dave and a "daveP" was on another board, chances are you're just putting together random bits.

he wasn't dealt a good hand when it comes to having a particularly "attractive" build, so he did what any smart guy would do and lifts heavy as shit and goes for size. i've always said i'd rather have 30% body fat and bench 495 than 6% bodyfat and never go above 225. gyms are full of guys with abs, but it's the guy who inclines three plates that you notice.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2007, 07:19:12 AM »
i've always said i'd rather have 30% body fat and bench 495 than 6% bodyfat and never go above 225. gyms are full of guys with abs, but it's the guy who inclines three plates that you notice.
got to agree with that

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2007, 04:25:35 PM »
unless.......you want to get laid.

if you getting laid is determined by whether or not you got abs, then you don't have much goin' for ya. next time you're at the bar, check out how many at least good looking (if not gorgeous) girls are hanging around guys that don't look like they spend five days a week in the gym.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2007, 06:50:35 PM »
gyms are full of guys with abs, but it's the guy who inclines three plates that you notice.

Yeah, but who wants to be noticed by another guy ???
E

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2007, 07:11:55 PM »
out for dinner with a date

The guy on the right looks like a young Geoffrey Brent.
Ron: "I am lazy."