Author Topic: Everything to do with water nothing to do with bodyfat to look good  (Read 3504 times)

garraeth

• Getbig IV
Re: Everything to do with water nothing to do with bodyfat to look good
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2007, 11:09:45 PM »
that's why he's gaining weight currently, not maintaining.
That would be very hard to keep all that food down.

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2007, 01:53:59 AM »
ive come to a point of realization. if want to look ripped it has nothing to do with diet, but everything to do with water. i had a bad spider bite on my arm the other day i didnt train and didnt drink much i quickly dropped 20 pounds over 2 days! and look better than i have in a while and ate normal-high calories. but the next day i started back training i put back on 10 pounds and look smooth as fuck and then 10 pounds the next day i looked thicker but smoother. so yeah bodybuilding is about being lighter without water

after reading that

i have as much respect for you as i do for adonis.......

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2007, 02:02:05 AM »
who the heck are these people

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2007, 11:06:42 AM »
That would be very hard to keep all that food down.

a lot easier to eat non "clean" food.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2007, 11:09:57 AM »
after reading that

i have as much respect for you as i do for adonis.......

ouch!!
Here comes the money shot

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2007, 01:05:42 PM »
ouch!!

well.... i didn't mean to be rude.... but....

i don't have any fucking tolerance for stupidity.....

especially when it comes from someone who I assumed was at least somewhat intelligent

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2007, 01:09:51 PM »
leafy's right.  its easy to consume mass amounts of empty calories after a show.  i ate so much junk teh week after my show it was ridiculous.  i ate everything i had ever wanted while i was dieting basically.  was a fun time  :)

my younger bro gained 40 lbs during the first week after the show...im sure a lot of it was water weight, but still, 40 lbs in a week is a lot.
sounds exciting bro.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2007, 01:51:58 PM »
bullshit.

seriously you look like you would be sick after a turkey sandwich
ha ha!

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2007, 01:55:04 PM »
Hahahah, are you kidding me? It is easy when its pure crap. Half a box of double stuff oreos is 2500, one Red Baron pizza is about 1500. Thats 4k right there. Half a gallon of skim milk is 600. Breakfast is usually about 1000 calories, 3 eggs, glass of oj, bowel of oatmeal, and about 10 slices of cinnamon bread. This is about 5600 and then i usually eat a couple cups of ice cream through out the day.

squatfatter eats about 10000 cals a day he is just too lazy to count and too un dedicated to diet.
6-8 cheesesteaks a day 2-3 greasy burgers french fries pizza and a case of beer and this fat fk squatfatter is ready to hit the streets pounding the beat for man meat.

leafy fag or buttfk you still are a little queer, broke skinny and dumb as a fking hammer.

Indeed. my ass.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2007, 02:04:06 PM »
He has a point. It is true, I have noticed this effect too. When training intense for around 3 hours a day you hold more water due to the physical stress on the body. When something happens and you can't work out for 2 or maybe even more days you will lose this extra fluids and then some. Especially if doing lot's of intense long duration (1+ hour) cardio, like running in the morning and then weights in the evening the body can hold a little more water. Also while not working out the body can devote all resources to repairing muscles and restoring energy and you will look and feel different. I work out almost every day of the year so I know this.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2007, 02:06:59 PM »
He has a point. It is true, I have noticed this effect too. When training intense for around 3 hours a day you hold more water due to the physical stress on the body. When something happens and you can't work out for 2 or maybe even more days you will lose this extra fluids and then some. Especially if doing lot's of intense long duration (1+ hour) cardio, like running in the morning and then weights in the evening the body can hold a little more water. Also while not working out the body can devote all resources to repairing muscles and restoring energy and you will look and feel different. I work out almost every day of the year so I know this.
you must look awesome, post a picture.