Author Topic: Everything to do with water nothing to do with bodyfat to look good  (Read 3534 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
ive come to a point of realization. if want to look ripped it has nothing to do with diet, but everything to do with water. i had a bad spider bite on my arm the other day i didnt train and didnt drink much i quickly dropped 20 pounds over 2 days! and look better than i have in a while and ate normal-high calories. but the next day i started back training i put back on 10 pounds and look smooth as fuck and then 10 pounds the next day i looked thicker but smoother. so yeah bodybuilding is about being lighter without water
A

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Everything to do with water nothing to do with bodyfat to look good
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 07:09:30 AM »
ive come to a point of realization. if want to look ripped it has nothing to do with diet, but everything to do with water. i had a bad spider bite on my arm the other day i didnt train and didnt drink much i quickly dropped 20 pounds over 2 days! and look better than i have in a while and ate normal-high calories. but the next day i started back training i put back on 10 pounds and look smooth as fuck and then 10 pounds the next day i looked thicker but smoother. so yeah bodybuilding is about being lighter without water

*yawn*  another retarded post from dumbdumbwaddy

The_One77

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 07:11:17 AM »
the effects of water only become apparent when your bodyfat is sufficiently low, whats the point in dropping water when the fat still remains?

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007, 07:32:07 AM »
A 20lb drop in a day and then a 10lb increase the next day?

Congratulations, you are a physiological phenomenon.  ::)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2007, 07:36:27 AM »
that's strange because my diet works always better if I drink a lot of water...

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2007, 08:09:55 AM »
No no no no no no..... the more water the better. If you stop drinking water and stop taking in lots of salt your body will be more inclined to hold water. Trust me. I drink a few glasses a day now that my show is over and i look like a fat piece of crap. Also if anyone tells you you won't get fat in a few days don't listen to them. I looks like shit and it has only been about 10 days. Water however is an important factor. It can make you look bigger then you really are if you take in lots of salt.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2007, 08:10:59 AM »
No no no no no no..... the more water the better. If you stop drinking water and stop taking in lots of salt your body will be more inclined to hold water. Trust me. I drink a few glasses a day now that my show is over and i look like a fat piece of crap. Also if anyone tells you you won't get fat in a few days don't listen to them. I looks like shit and it has only been about 10 days. Water however is an important factor. It can make you look bigger then you really are if you take in lots of salt.

Why not start drinking more water now leafy?
E

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2007, 08:14:58 AM »
DW puts the "fun" in "profundity."

Try drinking only lemon juice with sea salt for a week.  You'll look amazing.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2007, 08:17:23 AM »
DW puts the "fun" in "profundity."

Try drinking only lemon juice with sea salt for a week.  You'll look amazing.

I wonder why DW is trying to fuck with the young impressionable people on here? I really hope some little retards don't read his advice and think they will look like him if they follow it. Shame on you DW :(
E

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2007, 08:18:11 AM »
Why not start drinking more water now leafy?
You are right, as soon as i clear out all this crap in my kitchen i will hope back on my diet. I've probably been eating upwards to 7000 calories of pure crap a day but im slowly easing back into low cal foods starting with breakfast. Trying to take it easy right now and ease back in the gym. Everything is really dry and i don't want to tear anything but i should be back full strength in about a week. Also i can't drink anything for the first 5 hours im awake because i have the morning shift at a desk job and i can't leave for 3 hours.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2007, 08:21:55 AM »
You are right, as soon as i clear out all this crap in my kitchen i will hope back on my diet. I've probably been eating upwards to 7000 calories of pure crap a day but im slowly easing back into low cal foods starting with breakfast. Trying to take it easy right now and ease back in the gym. Everything is really dry and i don't want to tear anything but i should be back full strength in about a week. Also i can't drink anything for the first 5 hours im awake because i have the morning shift at a desk job and i can't leave for 3 hours.

You can't drink at your desk? That sucks man, sneak in a bottle of water under your chair or something.
E

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2007, 08:22:56 AM »
You can't drink at your desk? That sucks man, sneak in a bottle of water under your chair or something.
No, i can't leave the desk when i have to go to the bathroom.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2007, 08:23:15 AM »
sorry Leafy i like you but i'm doubting the 7000 calories a day, no offense.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2007, 08:24:10 AM »

you sound like you have a form of anorexia?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2007, 08:24:36 AM »

I asked this before, but aren't there shakes out there with 2000 plus calories in them? Surely someone could drink 3 shakes a day, right?
E

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2007, 08:26:48 AM »
Hahahah, are you kidding me? It is easy when its pure crap. Half a box of double stuff oreos is 2500, one Red Baron pizza is about 1500. Thats 4k right there. Half a gallon of skim milk is 600. Breakfast is usually about 1000 calories, 3 eggs, glass of oj, bowel of oatmeal, and about 10 slices of cinnamon bread. This is about 5600 and then i usually eat a couple cups of ice cream through out the day.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2007, 08:33:22 AM »
Hahahah, are you kidding me? It is easy when its pure crap. Half a box of double stuff oreos is 2500, one Red Baron pizza is about 1500. Thats 4k right there. Half a gallon of skim milk is 600. Breakfast is usually about 1000 calories, 3 eggs, glass of oj, bowel of oatmeal, and about 10 slices of cinnamon bread. This is about 5600 and then i usually eat a couple cups of ice cream through out the day.

bullshit.

seriously you look like you would be sick after a turkey sandwich

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2007, 08:36:07 AM »
bullshit.

seriously you look like you would be sick after a turkey sandwich
Yeah you right im lying.... because im trying to impress an internet community  ::). Everything i tell on this site is truth or factual through my experiences. When you have eaten egg whites and broccolli for 6 weeks straight you will eat till you get sick and then you will continue to eat. You can go to chili's and order a meal that is 3000+ calories easily. Many people don't realize this and this is why we have obesity problems in America.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2007, 10:21:05 AM »

oh oh be prepared to gain 200 pounds

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2007, 10:24:03 AM »
 ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2007, 10:30:49 AM »

i recommend that you stop drinking water completly for a few weeks and win yerself a darwin award.

thankyou
carpe` vaginum!

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2007, 12:25:33 PM »
Lay off the psyco drugs and you may get back to your old self :P

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2007, 10:08:09 PM »

haha daddy did you even grad high school?

less bs and more education please!

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2007, 10:17:04 PM »
That is funny. You were always amusing with your little arguments.

I count all my calories and average around 4500-5000 each day. That is at a bodyweight of about 265, and lifting like a madman with Milos and Hide each day. At 4500 I never feel hunger -- ie. I am always full.

You said you weighted, what? About 155? 170?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2007, 10:23:51 PM »
That is funny. You were always amusing with your little arguments.

I count all my calories and average around 4500-5000 each day. That is at a bodyweight of about 265, and lifting like a madman with Milos and Hide each day. At 4500 I never feel hunger -- ie. I am always full.

You said you weighted, what? About 155? 170?

that's why he's gaining weight currently, not maintaining.