Author Topic: Completely forgot.....this weekend at my local Gold's......  (Read 3338 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Completely forgot.....this weekend at my local Gold's......
« on: September 03, 2007, 08:18:04 AM »
...I went for my weekly shoulder thrashing and happened upon a savage group of 22 yr old frat boys all training chest and bis (no fvckin way).   Each member of said group was decked out in the usual garb: Gold's gym logo'd shorts, string tanks, couple of doo-rags, several gallons of water surrounding them and a collective weight of 700lbs of brutally huge mass between the four.    After I collected myself I ventured over to db rack to perform some laterals while this brutish gathering of iron savages twisted and mangled their bodies with torturous sets of 55lb db flys while yelling and screamin, "C'MON BIG SAUCE!!  C'MON BIG SAUCE!!  PUSSY WEIGHT!!  PUSSY WEIGHT!!"   They then proceeded to treat those in attendance to an impromptu posedown session in the free weight area mirrors for 5 solid minutes.   They contorted and flexed their brutal 175lb frames while those in attendance snickered uncontrollably.  It wasn't until the alpha of the group hoisted his freakish 16" cannons into a front double bi, slipped in the spilled water from one of their 4 gallons of water and busted his head on the db rack that I finally busted out.  AHAHAHAHAH!!!  Owned.   

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Completely forgot.....this weekend at my local Gold's......
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 08:20:12 AM »
hahahahha, good stuff MOS, where do these little women's panty wearing penis smokers come from?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 08:22:57 AM »
...I went for my weekly shoulder thrashing and happened upon a savage group of 22 yr old frat boys all training chest and bis (no fvckin way).   Each member of said group was decked out in the usual garb: Gold's gym logo'd shorts, string tanks, couple of doo-rags, several gallons of water surrounding them and a collective weight of 700lbs of brutally huge mass between the four.    After I collected myself I ventured over to db rack to perform some laterals while this brutish gathering of iron savages twisted and mangled their bodies with torturous sets of 55lb db flys while yelling and screamin, "C'MON BIG SAUCE!!  C'MON BIG SAUCE!!  PUSSY WEIGHT!!  PUSSY WEIGHT!!"   They then proceeded to treat those in attendance to an impromptu posedown session in the free weight area mirrors for 5 solid minutes.   They contorted and flexed their brutal 175lb frames while those in attendance snickered uncontrollably.  It wasn't until the alpha of the group hoisted his freakish 16" cannons into a front double bi, slipped in the spilled water from one of their 4 gallons of water and busted his head on the db rack that I finally busted out.  AHAHAHAHAH!!!  Owned.   

The bitterness of an old man never rang truer.
P

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007, 08:23:37 AM »
hahahahha, good stuff MOS, where do these little women's panty wearing penis smokers come from?

AHAHHAAHAH!!!  It took every ounce of courage I could muster to even sit next to them and lift.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2007, 08:25:19 AM »
AHAHHAAHAH!!!  It took every ounce of courage I could muster to even sit next to them and lift.
hahahhaa, they sound like they were quite the group of brutal iron slinging goliaths.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2007, 08:31:45 AM »

hahahahahahaha classic  ;D

Honestly, where do these little steel slingin saxons come from?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2007, 08:33:53 AM »

hahahhaha, exactly, these "guys" sound gayer than Peter Andre.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2007, 08:36:35 AM »

Peter Andre has gotten 10 times more ass than you have.... This means you are gayer than Peter Andre. Epic insulting yourself....
P

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2007, 08:37:33 AM »
Peter Andre has gotten 10 times more ass than you have.... This means you are gayer than Peter Andre. Epic insulting yourself....
;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2007, 08:38:05 AM »
The bitterness of an old man never rang truer.

AAHHAAHAH!! "old man"

Below Me

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2007, 08:38:41 AM »
Simply brutal.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2007, 08:39:01 AM »

Best you go put your helmet and mouthpiece back on.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2007, 08:39:52 AM »

What's gay about peter andre  ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2007, 08:40:12 AM »

AHAHAHAAHAH!!!  I don't know BC, lately my local Gold's has had a cockroach-like infestation of these little dong wranglers.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2007, 08:41:44 AM »
Gayer than being friends with a woman.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2007, 08:48:38 AM »
AHAHAHAAHAH!!!  I don't know BC, lately my local Gold's has had a cockroach-like infestation of these little dong wranglers.

hahahahahahaha dong wranglers!!!!

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2007, 09:07:18 AM »
Good story - love these ownings.  :)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2007, 09:29:24 AM »
haaaaaaaa..the obese one is trying hard to convince himself to start dieting.

your what gh15 calls "big guy".

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2007, 09:46:25 AM »
good one squatfatter...I mean Man of Penis.

Change you rmade up fantasies to the local all you can eat bar and we'll definitely beleive that nobody get in fat ass squatfatter/man of Penis' way when there is food involved.
Man of Penis/squatfatter gimmick tubby queer.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2007, 10:03:34 AM »

Change you rmade up fantasies to the local all you can eat bar and we'll definitely beleive that nobody get in fat ass squatfatter/man of Penis' way when there is food involved.

Why are you queerin up a perfectly good thread?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2007, 10:29:45 AM »

you have huge amounts of bitterness inside, you should get yourself a colonoscopy
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2007, 12:33:01 PM »

You really feel that insecure about yourself that you have to spend all that typing time to attempt to belittle other people and make yourself look and feel better on a FUCKING INTERNET CHAT ROOM?
Move out of your parents house and get a life. You'll feel better about yourself and then other men won't be such a threat to you.

Stupid penis

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2007, 12:36:30 PM »
You really feel that insecure about yourself that you have to spend all that typing time to attempt to belittle other people and make yourself look and feel better on a FUCKING INTERNET CHAT ROOM?
Move out of your parents house and get a life. You'll feel better about yourself and then other men won't be such a threat to you.

Stupid penis

AHAHAHAHH!!!!  "peroni", I'm surprised, you above all others never found the penis to be stupid.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2007, 12:37:27 PM »
AHAHAHAHH!!!!  "peroni", I'm surprised, you above all others never found the penis to be stupid.
hahahahaha, exactly MOS, "peroni" is extremely serious about the dong, his diet would be empty without it.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2007, 12:42:01 PM »
hahahahaha, exactly MOS, "peroni" is extremely serious about the dong, his diet would be empty without it.

AAHAHAHAHAH!!!!  Are you suggesting that "peroni" visited his local GNC and asked the cashier if his new EAS protein can be mixed with ball gravy?