Author Topic: Silvio less than 4 weeks out.  (Read 4347 times)

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Silvio less than 4 weeks out.
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2007, 08:09:22 AM »
I'mn a huge fan of his, but I think he looked better in earlier part of this years contests. He seems to be getting too small.  He was bigger and just as ripped at the Ironman (226lbs).  He competed under 210 at the Europa.  True, he won, but the lineup was not as tough, either.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2007, 08:11:05 AM »
I'mn a huge fan of his, but I think he looked better in earlier part of this years contests. He seems to be getting too small.  He was bigger and just as ripped at the Ironman (226lbs).  He competed under 210 at the Europa.  True, he won, but the lineup was not as tough, either.
he looked pregnant when he was bigger..he gained his mass to fast without the proper training and "drugged " his weight up too fast.

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2007, 08:25:32 AM »
You're looking at bodybuilding's next casualty.  :'(

i dont get it.  he looks pretty casual there.  what are you saying?
!

BBody81

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2007, 09:02:15 AM »
Slaveboy what you said all had to do with his conditioning.  Waist size and the extra mass had to do with water retention and conditioning.  Don't you think it would be wise for Silvio to take some time off to improve and put on more quality muscle.  The judges look for change and improvements not the same physique year after year. 

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2007, 09:04:36 AM »
dude looks like a gremlin
F

gettinhuge

• Getbig III
  • Comming Soon ME!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2007, 09:13:27 AM »
Um, its a bodybuilding comp... guys who want to show their tatts can compete in tatts comps. Simple as that.

Name one bodybuilder's tatts that looked okay? De'Mey *maybe*

If you have tatts you should instantly lose points!

Um that would be stupid and unfair what if a person was born with a birth mark that covers half there chest or down the left side of their arm would you say they cant compete. So TAT or no tat it's about the muscle form and shape, size, symetry, fullness, hardness.......ITS ALL ABOUT THE MUSCLE............THATS IT. :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2007, 09:22:28 AM »
Waist/gut expansion. He can barely suck it in now.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2007, 03:42:49 PM »
Slaveboy what you said all had to do with his conditioning.  Waist size and the extra mass had to do with water retention and conditioning.  Don't you think it would be wise for Silvio to take some time off to improve and put on more quality muscle.  The judges look for change and improvements not the same physique year after year. 

i donno about taking a year off..but he def shouldnt do too many shows per year..as for the rest of the things i wrote..i still stand by that.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2007, 03:45:11 PM »
Not that this has anything to do with this Thread but I really enjoyed your posts on the Thread that spoke about the West Virginia shooting, Slaveboy1980 ... since I've come back to GetBig I've noticed you seem to be a little more calmer ... it's just depressing for me to see you like this ... so damn serious ! ;D

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2007, 03:49:51 PM »
Not that this has anything to do with this Thread but I really enjoyed your posts on the Thread that spoke about the West Virginia shooting, Slaveboy1980 ... since I've come back to GetBig I've noticed you seem to be a little more calmer ... it's just depressing for me to see you like this ... so damn serious ! ;D

well i was away from getbig for a few months..lots of work and other stuff to do..+ i was banned for a month....but been posting abit more again now that work has calmed down abit.  8)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2007, 04:36:41 PM »
Is he still working with Charles Glass?  It appears that he has reverted back to the big gut and his conditioning seems a bit off.  Still 4 weeks to go, but if he keeps hitting that Front double bicep that way it will only continue to hurt his placings vs helping them. 

In the other post between Sami and Silvio, Sami has the better physique.  Tough comparison since Sami was closer to contest shape.  Silvio appears to have bigger arms and some more density, however Sami has better lines and shape.
\

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2007, 04:38:27 PM »
Silvio looks to be all arms and legs in those pics, no torso size.

maxer

• Getbig II
  • authentic
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2007, 04:43:09 PM »
bullshit.(the seeing no changes bit).he was going downhill for a while...(when working with milos and a bit before that) but since he started working with glass..he improved his waist and downscaled his phsyqiue abit...which was a smart choice.

if silvio wants do any damage in future shows he has to make sure that hes not bloated...more important than adding more mass. I dont think silvio should add much more mass...(5-6 lbs at most. ).......silvio need to focus on shoulder width.

Really? That must be why no one had heard of him before Milos started helping him....

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2007, 05:04:59 PM »
Really? That must be why no one had heard of him before Milos started helping him....

i was talking about his physique. why do you think alot of european guys wanna work with milos? not because of his training knowledge..its the exposure and "other stuff".....

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2007, 05:44:18 PM »
He looks thick, but needs to keep his gut in check.  He won't place too high at the O.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2007, 09:04:18 PM »
Waist/gut expansion. He can barely suck it in now.

I was going to make this post, I have never seen Silvios waist that wide. Lotta dicks here like to bust on Milos, but Silvios waist wasn't nearly that wide before. What happened?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!