Author Topic: anyone date a Jewish girl?  (Read 2517 times)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: anyone date a Jewish girl?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 03:46:45 AM »
As empty as paradise

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 05:01:52 AM »
They have the same pussies as everyone else. Of course most women shave, so it's hard for me to be certain about the nappy pussy thing, but I have never had a problem with a Jew broad. They don't like to suck dick though, and if they do, good luck getting them to swallow.
E

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2007, 08:18:55 AM »
They have the same pussies as everyone else. Of course most women shave, so it's hard for me to be certain about the nappy pussy thing, but I have never had a problem with a Jew broad. They don't like to suck dick though, and if they do, good luck getting them to swallow.

I dated plenty of Jewish girls, i dig the dark hair, light eyes, big tits.  All the Jewish girls i know suck dick.

The Jewish faith doesn't attach guilt or sin to sex the same way catholic or protestants do so they seem to be more open about sex. 
I'm Nick's role model!

Master Blaster

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2007, 02:30:53 PM »

Hahahaha, epic truth. This jew broad sucked me off for like 4 minutes and then whined when her crappy technique didn't get me instantly off.  >:(