Author Topic: Why do fat people eat salad to fool everyone!  (Read 4509 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Why do fat people eat salad to fool everyone!
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2007, 12:18:54 PM »
Why the f**k do all these baggy black t-shirt-wearing 250 pound hippos pretend that they don't really eat much food at all, and only eat some fancy 125 kcal salad or a wanky little pitta bread while they're reading their book at lunch, when everyone knows that they are clinically obese and without a doubt eat about 4000kcal of shit as soon as they walk in their house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

discuss these fat cows!!!!!!!!

Why don't you PM Onlymen and ask him this question?

Hahahaha Onlymen is so fat his ass is expanding at the same rate as the Universe!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: WHY DO FAT DISGUSTING BITCHES EAT SALADS AT WORK TO FOOL EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2007, 12:21:45 PM »
shut the f**k up and finish your salad  ;D

HAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!! OWNED!
HAHA, RON.....

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2007, 12:29:01 PM »
this thread is fucking great....laughing so hard i have tears falling in my salad...uhh oops

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
CKD?

Got one getting fatter every week at work.  The same woman who asked me about steaming food  ::) and eating healthy a few months back, and I've walked in on her hunched over her desk eating a king sized 14" Butterfinger bar 3 times now!  She always puts it down immediately but her cheeks are just stuffed full while she tries to talk, and she's got this "I just pooped myself" look of embarrasment on her face.

Americans are the biggest posers when it comes to food. They pretend to go along with this new food fad TV, watching Bobbie Flay and the other famous cooks on TV, they talk about good food like they really know the difference, they buy books about it, buy magazines about it, But then they are just to lazy to cook it, or even to go out and look for it to buy. They just keep eating the same shit day in and day out while pretending they know about good food....Typical american culture.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2007, 12:54:15 PM »
I find it interesting that some of the well know fat people on Getbig have nothing to add to this thread...

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2007, 01:00:31 PM »
nothing wrong with getting your salad tossed by a fat chick
Here comes the money shot