Author Topic: Can fat people get on welfare or disability in the US?  (Read 4409 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Can fat people get on welfare or disability in the US?
« on: September 04, 2007, 05:09:13 AM »
I know Homer Simpson did it, but I was talking to my friends this weekend and we wondered what the govt. does with all these fat fuckers who are unable to get out of bed? If someone weighs 500 pounds, surely they can't work, so how do they survive? Anyone know how much money they get if in fact they are rewarded for being so fat? Do you think it's right that our tax dollars pay for these disgusting pigs?
E

The_One77

• Getbig II
Re: Can fat people get on welfare or disability in the US?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 05:14:14 AM »
thats great, you can eat what the f**k u want and get paid for it
Happy days lol

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 05:18:52 AM »
I know Homer Simpson did it, but I was talking to my friends this weekend and we wondered what the govt. does with all these fat fuckers who are unable to get out of bed? If someone weighs 500 pounds, surely they can't work, so how do they survive? Anyone know how much money they get if in fact they are rewarded for being so fat? Do you think it's right that our tax dollars pay for these disgusting pigs?
you ask many good question of which none make any sense.   hope this helps.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2007, 05:20:38 AM »
you ask many good question of which none make any sense.   hope this helps.

Which part do you not understand?
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2007, 05:44:37 AM »
yes i think its right that the government pay for them. anything to keep em off the street so we have to look at em
Z

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2007, 05:47:20 AM »

haha if they could 75% of us would be on welfare

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2007, 06:42:36 AM »
Yes, they can get money from Disability or SSI similar for their obesity. If they can't for that, they can claim other "fat fuck" type maladies like bad back, knees, etc....

Off hand, the pay out should be $600-800 a month. That might not seem like a lot, but then they get other subsidies for food, rent, etc.....

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2007, 08:07:05 AM »
wouldnt surprise me if they could get welfare.  just another thing wrong w/ this country

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2007, 08:09:33 AM »

i just talked to a nurse that said these fat fucks will hurt their ankle,knee whatever and cannot work so they get dissability....pathetic

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2007, 08:41:59 AM »
the good thing is that they'll all die in their 40s and 50s.  you dont see too many fat old people, now do you ;)
!

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2007, 08:46:00 AM »
in the united states of america? i wouldn't be surprised......

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2007, 08:55:13 AM »
When you're fat alot of problems come with it so im sure theres a few benefits you can squeeze out of it.

I know you can get a cart that blocks the whole freakin isle at Wal Mart  >:(

You know... those motorized carts wiut hthe basket in the front that they always park in the middle of the aise and take a step or two to reach their box of pop tarts on the 4th shelf up

Master Blaster

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2007, 12:00:10 PM »
When you're fat alot of problems come with it so im sure theres a few benefits you can squeeze out of it.

I know you can get a cart that blocks the whole freakin isle at Wal Mart  >:(

You know... those motorized carts wiut hthe basket in the front that they always park in the middle of the aise and take a step or two to reach their box of pop tarts on the 4th shelf up

Hahaha, thats funny stuff. I hate those fat mobiles too.  >:(

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2007, 12:31:23 PM »
I don't think fat people deserve a fkn dime. Thats like giving crack addicts money to buy more crack. Let them starve to death.
E

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2007, 12:57:06 PM »
Yes, they can get money from Disability or SSI similar for their obesity. If they can't for that, they can claim other "fat fuck" type maladies like bad back, knees, etc....

Off hand, the pay out should be $600-800 a month. That might not seem like a lot, but then they get other subsidies for food, rent, etc.....

Absolutely. Sleep apnea, diabetes, blood pressure. The whole spectrum of fat related illness is rewarded. I blame the stupid liberals, not the fat people. If liberals did not give hand outs, the government would not be such an enabler and people would be forced to learn to eat healthier and take care of themselves.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2007, 12:59:39 PM »
Absolutely. Sleep apnea, diabetes, blood pressure. The whole spectrum of fat related illness is rewarded.

people, listen to this man, he speaks from experience!
Z

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2007, 01:21:52 PM »
not for long,more and more major companies are starting to charge more for obeses people. $400-500mo hahaha.... theses people are using that on insulin and lipitor alone
-