Author Topic: Anyone see "I eat 33000 Calories a day" ?  (Read 3255 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Anyone see "I eat 33000 Calories a day" ?
« on: September 04, 2007, 09:41:30 AM »
Yesterday on TLC there was a show called "I eat 33000 calories a day".  It was amazing to me the amount of food someone can wolf down.  Most of the junk they eat is just junk.  When I am trying to bulk up I find it hard eating 5000 calories a day, sure the food I am eating is clean food but I litteraly feel sick trying to each so much chicken, sweet potato, oatmeal etc...  I cannot even start to imagine what it would be like to eat 33000 calories a day.  My god it is sad.  The most pathetic part is that the fatties can't even get up to shop so their families shop for them and buy them this crap.  Why doesn't the family intervene and buy the fat bastard some veggies for once.  They are pretty much killing their own family member.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Anyone see "I eat 33000 Calories a day" ?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 09:42:30 AM »
Yesterday on TLC there was a show called "I eat 33000 calories a day".  It was amazing to me the amount of food someone can wolf down.  Most of the junk they eat is just junk.  When I am trying to bulk up I find it hard eating 5000 calories a day, sure the food I am eating is clean food but I litteraly feel sick trying to each so much chicken, sweet potato, oatmeal etc...  I cannot even start to imagine what it would be like to eat 33000 calories a day.  My god it is sad.  The most pathetic part is that the fatties can't even get up to shop so their families shop for them and buy them this crap.  Why doesn't the family intervene and buy the fat bastard some veggies for once.  They are pretty much killing their own family member.

Maybe they want em dead.

FYI ~ change your username

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 09:43:01 AM »
I saw that shit----it was revolting

how about that fat chick laying in bed talking about her nightly ritual of pounding candy and sugar saturated cola before bed every night :-X

and then she wakes up mad times in the night and eats  :o

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2007, 09:43:39 AM »
 I saw it!! I have a new respect for "Squab" ..He's come a long way..

Good job "Squab" !!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2007, 02:01:54 PM »
That show made me feel anorexic.  I got along way to go to look that bad.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2007, 02:02:59 PM »
I saw it months ago, that one dude ate like 14,000 candy bars a year. I don't see the point of them living.
E

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2007, 02:04:08 PM »
They had an episode of Squadpussy on there but even the editors couldn't take it and it got canned

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2007, 02:13:46 PM »
Why not give them some drugs they can turn to instead of food. With access to the right drugs they wouldn't even care about food anymore. After all some very potent drugs are approved for medical use. Why not get them high instead of binging calories.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2007, 02:15:48 PM »
Why not give them some drugs they can turn to instead of food. With access to the right drugs they wouldn't even care about food anymore. After all some very potent drugs are approved for medical use. Why not get them high instead of binging calories.

Clen, meth, blow and diet Mountain Dew would probably be a start.
E

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2007, 02:17:12 PM »
That would be funny to see a fat tweaker  ;D

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2007, 02:39:48 PM »
hahaha I saw the same program!

That English bloke had an impressive appetite on him. Chinese takeout for 5 in one sitting! I had to give the guy credit though for making an effort to lose weight. He was clearly commited to his plan even though it meant eating salad instead of his favourite, kabobs and chips.

In regards to the South Carolina woman, her son was an enabler. Though she had a remarkable lack of willpower, the son was buying the junk and feeding it to her.

That last bit at the end where the woman said she'd tried all manner of diets and was powerless to control herself was absolute bollocks. I'd hate to be rude to someone with an obvious disorder, but what does she expect? Eat less! It's not complicated.