Author Topic: CHINA HACKS INTO PENTAGON DATABASE  (Read 1994 times)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
CHINA HACKS INTO PENTAGON DATABASE
« on: September 04, 2007, 01:49:10 PM »
have you guys heard of this milarchy?

the source was from WASHINGTON FINANCIAL NEWS

lmao

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: CHINA HACKS INTO PENTAGON DATABASE
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 01:54:49 PM »
Yeah...They tried for awhile before getting in. They got to the Sec Defs comp. It didn't say what networks they hit. We run two..one for normal stuff and one secret. The normal one is protected but not like the secret one. Bad all the way around. They are very good at this stuff.
L

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 02:13:01 PM »
i mean.. this is crazy if real,(i dont belive this for a second)

shouldnt stuff like this start wars? this is why im weary on this....

it should be nearly impossible to do,u would have to be in the viscinity to get into the server, pass words for passwords to get in and so on and so forth.

wow...... more bullshit

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2007, 07:29:28 AM »
They suppossedly hit us in Afghanistan while i was there...who knows. The article I read said that criminal elements sometimes do this as well. I have always heard about this stuff.

http://aupress.maxwell.af.mil/Indexes/maxwell_papers_online.htm

Its a link to the AF cyberspace booklet that talks about this stuff. Its brand new so it might not be PDF'd to the site..if this stuff interests u...it talks about how we deal with threats. There is another book on the site that talks about China and might have specifics about their cyber war capabilities and operations.
L

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2007, 07:41:15 AM »
They suppossedly hit us in Afghanistan while i was there...who knows. The article I read said that criminal elements sometimes do this as well. I have always heard about this stuff.

http://aupress.maxwell.af.mil/Indexes/maxwell_papers_online.htm

Its a link to the AF cyberspace booklet that talks about this stuff. Its brand new so it might not be PDF'd to the site..if this stuff interests u...it talks about how we deal with threats. There is another book on the site that talks about China and might have specifics about their cyber war capabilities and operations.

Sweet website.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2007, 09:57:28 AM »
It happens because people like me are surfing sites like this on my govt comp.....
gotta love life

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2007, 02:15:28 PM »
i PMed myself a reminder...i got a certain someone in 1 of my classes that i might be able to ask and see exactly what happened..and if someone lost their job over this...

i tell ya this though...even if someone hacked into the pentagon...EVERYTHING is encrypted and i know that as FACT...
carpe` vaginum!

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2007, 02:18:21 PM »
so do you think the security is so tight it is impenetrable?? Or anything is always possible?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2007, 02:20:40 PM »

wow...... more bullshit

which is why i suspect bullshit ...someones lying...we got statefull firewalls (google statefull inspection) which are impossible to break...period and the handfull of networkers on this planet...literally handfull smart enough to do so are working for us and getting VERY well paid for it..and i know 1 of em...i'll ask around..i'll prolly get the standard " cant talk about it j" responce but i'll try..

u
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2007, 02:24:46 PM »
so do you think the security is so tight it is impenetrable?? Or anything is always possible?

i'll put it this way..without getting my ass in trouble.....and i cant go into details..when someone hits a keystroke on a putter..that keystroke gets verified at a server and only after verification is that key stroke permitted....

which makes the network slow but VERY secure

you gotta go thru firewalls and routers with inbuilt firewalls (access lists) to even get to the servers..

http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/S/stateful_inspection.html

however in a few years after we've migrated to ip v 6 this like this should be history <-- check my thread on the comments board ..wait here it is

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=166697.0
carpe` vaginum!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2007, 02:28:27 PM »
They try this crap alot.....the AF has plenty on the threats from China as far as attacks from Cyber Space. Our nets are supposed to be super secure but the Chinese feel that in any war that putting a huge effort into cyber warfare will even the playing field. It will interesting to see if Toxie can dig anything up.

Dude where the hell have u been...worried we'd have to send a SOF team into Pakistan to rescue u.
L

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2007, 02:35:11 PM »
They try this crap alot.....the AF has plenty on the threats from China as far as attacks from Cyber Space. Our nets are supposed to be super secure but the Chinese feel that in any war that putting a huge effort into cyber warfare will even the playing field. It will interesting to see if Toxie can dig anything up.

Dude where the hell have u been...worried we'd have to send a SOF team into Pakistan to rescue u.

my girlfriend had double kidney faliure soo...kinda ws too bummed to get on here..plus i ws spending more time with her..plus teaching..apparently the dod and fbi guys like my teaching style soo i've had my hands full...which makes life interesting cause i get to hear all kindsa neat stuff..except the neat stuff i hear i really cant talk about..which is sometimes annoying....but i dont wanna get anyone in trouble either..

<i've also been studying my ass off so i can get my CCIE...a friend that works for dod said he'd put my TS clerance thru if i get the CCIE...with a clerance and an IE i'm easily in the 200k/yr range..soo worth it......actually bro if you have a TS and just a CCNA you can make 100..if u r interested>
carpe` vaginum!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2007, 01:07:19 PM »
I don't have a need for a TS right now so u don't get one if u don't need it but its really good to have. If i ever get one and then jump to another DOD job or DOD related job it makes u that much more attractive to employers. I hear tons of stuff that would help with the debates here on the forum but .......sorrry about you're GF
L

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2007, 03:04:21 PM »
I don't have a need for a TS right now so u don't get one if u don't need it but its really good to have.

ooo i'll get 1...certain buldings require one to have a TS clerance to get into....

such buildings hold equiptment only certain someones can fix...

only certain someones have the knowlodge to fix certain stuff...as long as the $ is good...

plus my friend helping me out aint exactly a no body 8)

thanx..though man..girl is doing a whole let better.. :)
carpe` vaginum!

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2007, 03:16:34 PM »
cisco is a good gig.. but getting federal security clearance is a bitch, if your lucky enough to get that far

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2007, 03:19:02 PM »
cisco is a good gig.. but getting federal security clearance is a bitch, if your lucky enough to get that far

long story short..

dod friend...that doods can get into area 5 1 if he wants..did panama..
\etc etc..he said it wont be a issue or a problem...

he'll help me out...
carpe` vaginum!

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2007, 03:28:17 PM »
get ready for that ssi training.. at least you'll make more then double what i do

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2007, 03:51:14 PM »
get ready for that ssi training.. at least you'll make more then double what i do
\

wtf is ssi training mate..i'm not army ..military or anything of that sort.....i'll work for the govt cheap so i have keep my TS clerance so i can charge absurd sums of money from corporate...

thats all..
carpe` vaginum!

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2007, 04:49:20 PM »
\

wtf is ssi training mate..i'm not army ..military or anything of that sort.....i'll work for the govt cheap so i have keep my TS clerance so i can charge absurd sums of money from corporate...

thats all..

ya nevermind, i guess you wouldnt deal with inteligence so much

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2007, 05:22:38 PM »
ya nevermind, i guess you wouldnt deal with inteligence so much

nah.dont wanna...no wayy...i am aware of their protocols...fuck no man..that shit is  inconvenient as shit  without me saying much..
carpe` vaginum!