Author Topic: Nearly 6,000 marijuana plants seized on Kauai  (Read 6287 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Nearly 6,000 marijuana plants seized on Kauai
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2007, 08:15:28 PM »
I have no doubt that Bum has (and may still) partake. 

That's why he acts like such a pussy and avoids the question. 

He know's he will either be a liar or a hypocrite

lolololol!!   :D  Even my little ones don't try that tactic.  As they would say:  "lame." 

Bum

I'm sorry to hear that your children have given up on calling you a liar, a pussy and a hypocrite

personally, I would encourage them to continue and I would guess they probably do it behind your back

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2007, 08:21:31 PM »
Bum, why such anamosity towards weed? What's your grudge?

There's right and wrong.. It is wrong that marijuana is banned and that's the truth when you look at all the independent studies and ignore DEA nonsense.

Is Holland dying? Pakis and Morocans doing shit, but certainly not weed. You know this, yet you wont give mj its deserved respect because to you it's a cultural taboo. Like the whole dem vs. repug thing.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2007, 08:39:31 PM »
God.. School was tedious today..

Gonna take 15 mg of valium and then review the present tense for my spanish exam..

Night, or morning to ya, Bum.

ps, how was the high from the mowie-wowie? Heard personally it gave a nice head buzz, nice sativa weed. My guesses were that it was brought from India/Pakistan/Afghanistan/Bangladesh/Nepal, and bred in your home state to produce good potent plants.

Jamaican cannabis was brought by Indian indentured servants, as well as early europeans for hemp and even medicinal purposes. Hell, George Washington and Thomas Jefferson were avid growers, as well as brewers of whisky.

It's late afternoon.  Almost evening.  Heading out soon too.  Coincidentally, I spent the morning on the Big Island, the home of most of our pakalolo.  They have people growing that stuff all over the place over there. 

Buenos noches.  :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2007, 08:41:09 PM »
Bum

I'm sorry to hear that your children have given up on calling you a liar, a pussy and a hypocrite

personally, I would encourage them to continue and I would guess they probably do it behind your back

Get help Jethro.  It's never too late:

Narcotics Anonymous provides a recovery process and support network inextricably linked together. One of the keys to NA’s success is the therapeutic value of addicts working with other addicts. Members share their successes and challenges in overcoming active addiction and living drug-free productive lives through the application of the principles contained within the Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions of NA. These principles are the core of the Narcotics Anonymous recovery program. Principles incorporated within the steps include:

admitting there is a problem;

seeking help;

engaging in a thorough self-examination;

confidential self-disclosure;

making amends for harm done; and

helping other drug addicts who want to recover.

Central to the Narcotics Anonymous program is its emphasis on practicing spiritual principles. Narcotics Anonymous itself is non-religious, and each member is encouraged to cultivate an individual understanding—religious or not—of this “spiritual awakening.”

http://www.na.org/basic.htm

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2007, 08:47:00 PM »
Bum, why such anamosity towards weed? What's your grudge?

There's right and wrong.. It is wrong that marijuana is banned and that's the truth when you look at all the independent studies and ignore DEA nonsense.

Is Holland dying? Pakis and Morocans doing shit, but certainly not weed. You know this, yet you wont give mj its deserved respect because to you it's a cultural taboo. Like the whole dem vs. repug thing.

I don't have any animosity towards weed or any other drug.  I'm a law and order man.  If you disagree with the law, work to change it.  Until then, obey it.  I didn't develop the drug laws, but most of us law abiding citizens obey them. 

You can make credible arguments that some drugs are no more or even less harmful than things like cigarettes and alcohol.  Still, cigarettes and alcohol are legal for adults and those over 21.  That's really my issue.  I don't see this as a partisan issue at all.  It's not a cultural thing either.     

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2007, 09:38:57 PM »
I don't have any animosity towards weed or any other drug.  I'm a law and order man.  If you disagree with the law, work to change it.  Until then, obey it.  I didn't develop the drug laws, but most of us law abiding citizens obey them. 

You can make credible arguments that some drugs are no more or even less harmful than things like cigarettes and alcohol.  Still, cigarettes and alcohol are legal for adults and those over 21.  That's really my issue.  I don't see this as a partisan issue at all.  It's not a cultural thing either.     

so your whole thing is just about FOLLOWING THE RULES?

if the rules change then you will just follow the new rules??

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2007, 08:29:23 AM »

so your whole thing is just about FOLLOWING THE RULES?

if the rules change then you will just follow the new rules??

::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2007, 09:17:48 AM »
::)

Bum,

I think all that weed you smoked when you were a kid must have given you brain damage.

I don't have any animosity towards weed or any other drug.       

you write this after clearly showing nothing but animosity towards marijuana in this very thread

Serious Question - ARE YOU HIGH? 

Do you even read the crap that you post?

You also repeatedly conflate infrequent use or medicinal use as ADDICTION  (all without animosity of course)

Again, I assume this is a gag on your part or maybe some kind of performance art. 

I just think (HOPE) you truly can't be that much of a MORON

Then again, you have also admitted that you're stumped by elementary school math so maybe you are just a stupid as you appear to be.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2007, 10:42:10 AM »
Bum,

I think all that weed you smoked when you were a kid must have given you brain damage.

you write this after clearly showing nothing but animosity towards marijuana in this very thread

Serious Question - ARE YOU HIGH? 

Do you even read the crap that you post?

You also repeatedly conflate infrequent use or medicinal use as ADDICTION  (all without animosity of course)

Again, I assume this is a gag on your part or maybe some kind of performance art. 

I just think (HOPE) you truly can't be that much of a MORON

Then again, you have also admitted that you're stumped by elementary school math so maybe you are just a stupid as you appear to be.

Yawn.   ::)

Get help today Bob Marley.  There is still time.  You are still having lucid intervals:  "Marijuana side effects from an overdose include toxic psychosis including hallucinations, delusions and a loss of self-identification."  http://www.marijuana-addiction.net/marijuana-side-effects.htm

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2007, 11:06:18 AM »
Yawn.   ::)

Get help today Bob Marley.  There is still time.  You are still having lucid intervals:  "Marijuana side effects from an overdose include toxic psychosis including hallucinations, delusions and a loss of self-identification."  http://www.marijuana-addiction.net/marijuana-side-effects.htm

I see you're still playing the stupid card

I know you're a gag, but by your metric everyone who has had a glass of wine is an alcoholic

again, you're still to much of a pussy to admit your own actions

Kind of reminds me of Larry Craig getting busted for cruising for gay sex but still in denial over his own actions

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2007, 11:13:39 AM »
Quote from: Straw Man on September 05, 2007, 06:40:49 PM

The only thing I've ever admitted is that I will occassionally smoke

:)

One love, one heart
Let's get together and feel all right
Hear the children crying (One love)
Hear the children crying (One heart)
Sayin', "Give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right."
Sayin', "Let's get together and feel all right."
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa

B. Marley 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2007, 11:19:02 AM »
:)

One love, one heart
Let's get together and feel all right
Hear the children crying (One love)
Hear the children crying (One heart)
Sayin', "Give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right."
Sayin', "Let's get together and feel all right."
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa

B. Marley 

is this one of the songs you enjoy listening to while you're stoned and cruising for gay sex?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2007, 11:39:01 AM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2007, 11:46:53 AM »
http://www.bongs-sale.com/

interesting how you know exactly where to buy paraphenalia.

Why are you so afraid to answer a simple question?

If you've never smoked pot then why not just say so

Do you lie to your kids when they ask you about it or do you just roll your eyes like a pompous ass ::)