Author Topic: Where's Ahmed Haidar??  (Read 4121 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Where's Ahmed Haidar??
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2007, 08:05:44 PM »
i swear it seems like a bunch of you guys care about abs and nothing else.

jay cutler is a freak of nature with bigger shoulders than his head and a back twice as wide as he is tall, but because he has a big middle he gets torn apart and called a fridge.

ahmad haidar has an average at best physique but because his abs are stellar people act like he should be mr olympia.

You could only dream of looking like him with the drugs.

Jay, while huge, probably takes much heavier doses of drugs than Haider or someone like Cormier. Plus he's got a bigger structure and genes.

Bodybuilding is completeness, beauty and other stuff. None of which you have yourself, so why hate on Haider? I mean you look look a member of the Aryan brotherhood fresh outta jail. You failed at getting lean.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2007, 08:07:25 PM »
boring physique

I hope that's sarcasm.  ::) Because I could swear you have a similar structure to him and would look slightly worse with his drugs and training style.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2007, 08:11:22 PM »
I hope that's sarcasm.  ::) Because I could swear you have a similar structure to him and would look slightly worse with his drugs and training style.
]

slightly worse  ::)  more like 10 x worse.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2007, 08:30:30 PM »
]

slightly worse  ::)  more like 10 x worse.

I can't believe people would praise chemical monsters like Ruhl and Jay over naturals and semi-users who look like buffed underwear models(who chicks desire, and whom fit real bodybuilding standards).

Can't fault Jay. Nice guy and all. It's all these morons who are obsessive over size, because they are unable to get lean themselves, that are fueling the huge increase in anabolic steroid use.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2007, 08:37:58 PM »
I can't believe people would praise chemical monsters like Ruhl and Jay over naturals and semi-users who look like buffed underwear models(who chicks desire, and whom fit real bodybuilding standards).

Can't fault Jay. Nice guy and all. It's all these morons who are obsessive over size, because they are unable to get lean themselves, that are fueling the huge increase in anabolic steroid use.

hah, nice try but not even close.

truth be told i've always maintained that cormier is probably my favorite bodybuilder, ronnie circa 1999 near the top as well.

first off, did you personally inject jay or ahmad? have you any actual knowledge of their cycles except the "evidence" that jay is a lot bigger? do you honestly think that if we weighed all of the IFBB pros and then ordered them heaviest to lightest we'd have a descending list of drug usage amounts? please. ::)

moreover, my point is that ahmad does not have a particularly good physique. take away his abs and there's not much there. even in terms of light guys i think rich jones was a LOT better despite being light in the legs, melvin is eons above ahmad, dennis wolf has a way tighter waist despite being twice as big, the list just goes on and on.

again, nice try though.

The Coach

« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2007, 10:25:06 PM »
i swear it seems like a bunch of you guys care about abs and nothing else.

jay cutler is a freak of nature with bigger shoulders than his head and a back twice as wide as he is tall, but because he has a big middle he gets torn apart and called a fridge.

ahmad haidar has an average at best physique but because his abs are stellar people act like he should be mr olympia.

No, most of us are just tired of seeing big square blobs of smooth insulin filled shit.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2007, 10:25:35 PM »
 magoo is right.. and a few of these statements just proves how little knowledge some have in regards to anabolics.. many of the smaller "more pleasing" physiques abuse the drugs the same if not more in some circumstances than the mass monsters.. i have known a few who are known for their "pleasing" physiques and take more than you would think or imagine.. but, due to poor genetics for mass they are known for their "symmetry".. so never assume someones dosage based on their physique.. no one knows what haidar takes.. no one knows what cutler takes.. but, i can tell ya with some certainty they are not that far apart..

The Coach

« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2007, 10:34:44 PM »

truth be told i've always maintained that cormier is probably my favorite bodybuilder, ronnie circa 1999 near the top as well.

first off, did you personally inject jay or ahmad? have you any actual knowledge of their cycles except the "evidence" that jay is a lot bigger? do you honestly think that if we weighed all of the IFBB pros and then ordered them heaviest to lightest we'd have a descending list of drug usage amounts? please. ::)

moreover, my point is that ahmad does not have a particularly good physique. take away his abs and there's not much there. even in terms of light guys i think rich jones was a LOT better despite being light in the legs, melvin is eons above ahmad, dennis wolf has a way tighter waist despite being twice as big, the list just goes on and on.

again, nice try though.

Little known fact........it's much easier to get big than it is to keep symmetry, especially in this day and age of retarded bodybuilding. Haidar just seems to be one of the smart ones who doesn't want to kill himself. Don't think for one second he couldn't blow up if he wanted.

Stavios

« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2007, 03:48:11 AM »

I don't look 1/20 as good that's for sure

when I say boring, I mean that he looked the same for the past 5 years, he never brings anything new to the stage and I also hate the way he crunches his abs in every pose, it make his waist look blocky

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2007, 04:28:36 AM »
magoo is right.. and a few of these statements just proves how little knowledge some have in regards to anabolics.. many of the smaller "more pleasing" physiques abuse the drugs the same if not more in some circumstances than the mass monsters.. i have known a few who are known for their "pleasing" physiques and take more than you would think or imagine.. but, due to poor genetics for mass they are known for their "symmetry".. so never assume someones dosage based on their physique.. no one knows what haidar takes.. no one knows what cutler takes.. but, i can tell ya with some certainty they are not that far apart..
spot on!

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2007, 05:10:25 AM »
this man has a awesome physique, keep him hating haters
TEAM WOLF

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2007, 05:14:37 AM »
Ahmed died under a year ago.
not dead, saw him at the southern states in july. 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2007, 07:01:50 AM »

again, nice try though.

All the ones you've mentioned (Wolf, Melvin) have superior genetics. And I think you could accurately judge based on drug use.. I mean why was Ronnie second tier through the 90's, but stellar after '98? Can't just tell me took up the motto "HEAVY ASS WEIGHTS!" and zam! That caused his transformation. My point? Drug dosages do probably correlate to size and placings. Now I'm not diregarding other factors, such as: diet, training, genes. But everyone knows drugs are numero uno in pro bbing.

Maybe people like Haider because he represents more of the common man, with a great look that's more ideal for society and fits bbings ideals as well.

And I guess it was wrong of me to attack you personally. And you are wrong, it was a lousy try.  ;)

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2007, 07:29:24 AM »
He looks fantastic in this video. I don't know why you wouldn't be impressed by this, he is far from boring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-BTOrGmVsY
I

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2007, 07:52:25 AM »
mike he looks fantastic there, thats what bb should be about...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2007, 12:28:22 AM »
They dont come much better than this
V