Author Topic: Let's examine the word stalking....  (Read 1589 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Let's examine the word stalking....
« on: September 05, 2007, 10:33:35 AM »
stalk 2       (stôk)  Pronunciation Key
v.   stalked, stalk·ing, stalks

2. To follow or observe (a person) persistently, especially out of obsession or derangement.

Now, after looking at the 30+ threads about me on the V posted by 2 people, who also spend 10-12 waking hours a day following me around through the boards, I can only determine that they are, in-fact, stalkers. Go ahead and deny it, won't make you any less of one.  ;D

Ouch. Cue the Titster 5000 word meltdown where he tries to convince the world he's not obsessed with me.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Let's examine the word stalking....
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2007, 10:34:33 AM »
stalk 2       (stôk)  Pronunciation Key
v.   stalked, stalk·ing, stalks

2. To follow or observe (a person) persistently, especially out of obsession or derangement.

Now, after looking at the 30+ threads about me on the V posted by 2 people, who also spend 10-12 waking hours a day following me around through the boards, I can only determine that they are, in-fact, stalkers. Go ahead and deny it, won't make you any less of one.  ;D

Ouch. Cue the Titster 5000 word meltdown where he tries to convince the world he's not obsessed with me.

You accuse others of stalking, yet you just started yet another thread about lil' ol' me.  Oh, the irony!

I'm so deep in your head it's pathetic.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2007, 10:36:39 AM »
So you're claiming I'm not in your head? I think the 35 threads on this board and the last 18 hours you've spent talking about me say different. While I reply to every 500th post you make about me, you feel compelled to reply to every single one I make, so much so that you actually go through my posting history every day to make sure you don't miss one. I know you want my dick, you aren't getting it.  ;)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2007, 10:37:57 AM »
So you're claiming I'm not in your head? I think the 35 threads on this board and the last 18 hours you've spent talking about me say different. While I reply to every 500th post you make about me, you feel compelled to reply to every single one I make, so much so that you actually go through my posting history every day to make sure you don't miss one. I know you want my dick, you aren't getting it.  ;)

Nice 300 word post. :-\

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2007, 10:40:11 AM »
both you clowns STFU, nobody cares about your love spat.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against Hersh.  I just think he takes himself and his online life wayyyyyy too seriously.  That's why I pick on him.  That's why Special Ed and many others pick on him.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2007, 10:41:47 AM »
Can you honestly tell me that you think you’ve accomplished something by wasting 6 months now following me around a message board? Are you proud of the fact that you spent 95% of your weekend nights during the summer on a forum talking about me, when I wasn’t even online? You’re a grown man with a bruised ego, but I can’t help but feel sorry for the terrible life you’re leading. You’re very bitter over words exchanged on a monitor.

I know you’ll ignore this response and go with one of your generic meltdowns, but I just can’t take you seriously knowing all that.

both you clowns STFU, nobody cares about your love spat.

hahah

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2007, 10:47:15 AM »
Can you honestly tell me that you think you’ve accomplished something by wasting 6 months now following me around a message board? Are you proud of the fact that you spent 95% of your weekend nights during the summer on a forum talking about me, when I wasn’t even online? You’re a grown man with a bruised ego, but I can’t help but feel sorry for the terrible life you’re leading. You’re very bitter over words exchanged on a monitor.

I know you’ll ignore this response and go with one of your generic meltdowns, but I just can’t take you seriously knowing all that.

Why can't you try to "own" me in 200 words or less?  Try to be more succinct, NICK HERSH.  Thanks. :-*

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2007, 10:50:03 AM »
Why can't you try to "own" me in 200 words or less?  Try to be more succinct, NICK HERSH.  Thanks. :-*

Was only 104 actually. Thanks for completely avoiding every question I asked. That's as good as actually saying that you're ashamed of yourself. It's funny that a 35 year old dork who spends EVERY Friday and Saturday night on here talking about me thinks he's insulting. GED's these days.... Thanks for confirming my belief, though.  :-*

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2007, 10:50:59 AM »
Was only 104 actually

haha, you actually COUNTED the words in your post!!! HAHAHAHA.  What a fucken dork this kid is!!! ;D ;D ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2007, 10:52:49 AM »
haha, you actually COUNTED the words in your post!!! HAHAHAHA.  What a fucken dork this kid is!!! ;D ;D ;D

And you keep avoiding the questions. Yup, you're too much of a pussy to even answer. It's not even worth reading your responses after that. You know yourself that any grown man that spends every Friday and Saturday night on Getbig talking about someone else can't be doing much with their life. Absolutely pathetic.  ;D ;D ;D

What the hell is "fucken" by the way? Brutal command of your native tongue.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2007, 10:54:18 AM »
It's not even worth reading your responses after that.

You have said 1,000 times that you're not going to read my posts anymore.  Yet here you are, posting more of your 300 word meltdowns, one after another. ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2007, 10:56:12 AM »
And here you are avoiding simple questions like the chickenshit coward you are. Thanks for proving my point, stalker.  ;D ;D ;D

Man, I'm so far in your head it's funny. 30+ years old and absolutely destroyed by a 21 year old.

While I'd love to stay and chat with a 35 year old guy who has logged the better part of the last 24 hours on here, I've got better things to do.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2007, 10:57:46 AM »

While I'd love to stay and chat with a 35 year old guy who has logged the better part of the last 24 hours on here, I've got better things to do.

Do you promise you'll leave me alone?  I don't believe you.  Every time you promise to stop responding to my every post, you log back in and go at it furiously again.

Master Blaster

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2007, 11:43:38 AM »
I hope someone will make an account just for the purpose of stalking me some day.  :-\

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2007, 11:50:21 AM »
I hope someone will make an account just for the purpose of stalking me some day.  :-\

Why would anyone do that?  After all, you're a gimmick...and a pretty sad one at that.

Master Blaster

« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2007, 01:01:48 PM »
Why would anyone do that?  After all, you're a gimmick...and a pretty sad one at that.

Is this where I'm supposed to fall back on your "epic self-ownage" meme? Gotta work on some new material, "Joe". :-\

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2007, 06:30:37 PM »
hahaha nick hersh is melting again.  i love the sincererity of the explanations  he always gives us.  getbig=real life  :-\
I'm Nick's role model!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2007, 08:11:49 PM »
hahaha nick hersh is melting again.  i love the sincererity of the explanations  he always gives us.  getbig=real life  :-\

hahahahaha!!!!  This kid really needs to get a social life and some real friends outside of the internet.