Author Topic: Need help gaining  (Read 1073 times)

TheObeseLifter

• Getbig I
Need help gaining
« on: September 05, 2007, 05:13:33 PM »

Hello,

My name is Jay and I am The Obese Lifter.
(Since this is my first post I thought I'd tale the time out to introduce myself.)

Here's my problem,

I am away at school right now, and it.s seemes hard to put on the calories I need. Here on campus we have meal plans, which only net us 3 meals per day... mind you these are great meals for "petite women". I have a good amount of muscle to manage, but I have no access to a stove since we cant use them on campus that means no cooking. I take my suppliments as necessary, eat fruits and veggies, and get my meals in, but it is not enough. If lucky I may make 2000 Calories  :( I know this is very bad... I also have problems eating. I don't like to eat much, and I don't eat much, I'm surprised I put on so much muscle already, but now it's starting to become a problem... what should I do?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Need help gaining
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2007, 05:26:36 PM »
oh boy.

buy a weight gainer?

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2007, 06:01:23 PM »
gimmick

2000 cals...

"the obeselifter" ...

::)
$

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2007, 06:11:31 PM »
either a gimmick or an idiot or both.

start drinking olive oil instead of water. This will help you add some calories.  ::) ::) ;D

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2007, 07:17:19 PM »
Protein shakes and MRP's.  Even take a look at things like Ensure.
:

TheObeseLifter

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2007, 08:02:54 PM »
You guys are harsh. I just call myself the obese lifter as a joke, since I have a bit of belly fat... more of an insecurity for me, but I'm aware that I have an eating dissorder. It's not a joke, gimmick or any of the things you guys said. I take weight gainers, but I don't think those are the best thing to gain pounds. I was hoping more for a traditional remedy like food suggestions.

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2007, 03:54:15 AM »
You guys are harsh. I just call myself the obese lifter as a joke, since I have a bit of belly fat... more of an insecurity for me, but I'm aware that I have an eating dissorder. It's not a joke, gimmick or any of the things you guys said. I take weight gainers, but I don't think those are the best thing to gain pounds. I was hoping more for a traditional remedy like food suggestions.

Are you "Lugar"?

Alright: What i find, is that if i have some chewing gum after a meal i get hungry more quickly. Don't know why exactly, but chewing gum seems to increase my appetite.
$

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2007, 05:39:18 PM »
Are you "Lugar"?

Alright: What i find, is that if i have some chewing gum after a meal i get hungry more quickly. Don't know why exactly, but chewing gum seems to increase my appetite.

Definitly!!

Lugar also had a bit belly fat...  ::)

@ obese lifter:

up your unsaturated fatty acids and complex carbs.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2007, 09:42:32 PM »

If no cooking, Sandwhiches, nuts with fruit, cottage cheese and yogurts. Sorry to say, weight gainers are perfect to up your "pounds" when you can not eat enough.

Can't you use a Foreman grill and rice cooker, they plug in the wall. You do have electricity, right?  ???

copacetic

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2007, 03:53:35 AM »

2 words TUNA JERKY

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2007, 04:24:17 AM »
Gotta eat calorie dense foods if you don't want to drink them. Whole eggs, whole cheese, red meat, nuts, chocolate milk. Few good sources there.