Author Topic: What does it take to be big?  (Read 5562 times)

BIG A

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
What does it take to be big?
« on: September 05, 2007, 09:53:21 PM »
I train 6 days a week 16-20 sets per body part. I eat my chicken/steak brown rice every three hours. I take my gear and have been on for the last 12 months. I do it all consitantly day in day out. Yet the results still are minimal. Im 6 foot 235 pounds. I would guess im about 12% body fat. I feel like i am a decent size and in good shape. But i dont want to look good. I wanna be freaky big. I cycle from as low as 200mg of test E a week and up to 1000mg a week of test with some deca. Normally going 3 months low then 2 months high. Is that not enough? What does it take to get huge? do i just not have the genetics to get freaky big? I feel like i train and eat well consistantly, I rarely miss a meal or a work out. I dont stay out late as to make sure i rest so i can get in a good workout the following day. U get on these bodybuilding sites and see pics of all these freaky big guys and i wonder what the hell does it take. Its driving me crazy. Do i have to abuse gear to get there. What will it take?

MaTrlx

• Getbig II
Re: What does it take to be big?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2007, 10:48:50 PM »
Not wanting to flame you but i think u shoud get help from a psychiatrist to solve ur problem.

Whats the point revolving ur life around size, size and more size? Do u even have intentions of turning pro? Get a life dude. Bodybuilding and getting big is just a hobby.

"Hope this helps".

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 04:54:16 AM »
Not wanting to flame you but i think u shoud get help from a psychiatrist to solve ur problem.

Whats the point revolving ur life around size, size and more size? Do u even have intentions of turning pro? Get a life dude. Bodybuilding and getting big is just a hobby.

"Hope this helps".

Well aint that nice.  I always thought the world DID revolve around me and my goals whatever the hell they may be.  Personally I think the guy has a pretty cool goal of wanting to be big and huge, why not?  Thats what he likes.  You mean to tell me someone else is going to tell him his hopes and dreams should be different?  Boy something don't sound right about that.  Me I could care less about what anyone else thinks about what I want or do.  Maybe some guy with a bacholers degree in psycology and their own host of issues can tell me how I should think and live my life.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2007, 05:19:01 AM »
I train 6 days a week 16-20 sets per body part. I eat my chicken/steak brown rice every three hours. I take my gear and have been on for the last 12 months. I do it all consitantly day in day out. Yet the results still are minimal. Im 6 foot 235 pounds. I would guess im about 12% body fat. I feel like i am a decent size and in good shape. But i dont want to look good. I wanna be freaky big. I cycle from as low as 200mg of test E a week and up to 1000mg a week of test with some deca. Normally going 3 months low then 2 months high. Is that not enough? What does it take to get huge? do i just not have the genetics to get freaky big? I feel like i train and eat well consistantly, I rarely miss a meal or a work out. I dont stay out late as to make sure i rest so i can get in a good workout the following day. U get on these bodybuilding sites and see pics of all these freaky big guys and i wonder what the hell does it take. Its driving me crazy. Do i have to abuse gear to get there. What will it take?

Are you Serious? Or is this someone like Mr. SlobFactor messin around?

How Heavy were you? How much did you gain? You ought to gain off 1gr of real test.

If your for real, you can get some good advice that will take you to the next level, but you need variety in your life also.
Not many  can look like a pro BBer. They are genetic aberations.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2007, 06:11:25 AM »
i dont think the freaks of ''BB'' eat chicken and brown rice religious,go eat some junk man, eat like you dont give a fuck, because you sound like this is your calling, and thats cool but use some common sense, if u wanna look like a  freak, eat like one

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2007, 06:14:57 AM »
things i thought right off the bat when i read your post big a...

1) sounds like you might be over training
2) use different compounds when cycling
3) diet is too clean
4) you can only fight genetics to a certain extent

please elaborate for us a ittle in regard to your training....

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2007, 06:25:21 AM »
If you been on a year, and not making any progress - time to cycle OFF!
Best gains allways come when fresh.

How heavy was the guy is the Big question?

Did he gain 40lbs?

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2007, 06:30:37 AM »

3) diet is too clean

Agreed. these points stood out to me as well.

How many exact calories of protein, carb and fats are you eating? The cycles sound not planned out with the sometimes use deca statement. Your consistancy is there along with desire but maybe a tweak in your diet, less volume training and basically a sound plan might help.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2007, 06:37:33 AM »

3) diet is too clean

Good post by you, Luv and Trab.

This guy must realize that the "freaks" in this sport use much more than 1g of test and some deca. GH, Slin....etc.

I'm like Luv, i could care less about a mans goals. if he wants to be huge i say go for it. keep an eye on your health through a doctor and have fun.

8)

MaTrlx

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2007, 08:06:32 AM »
No Luv, u made some good points there but i aint trying to control nobody's life. I apologise if i have offended anybody.

Just that after reading Big A's last sentence kinda spooks me out.

U get on these bodybuilding sites and see pics of all these freaky big guys and i wonder what the hell does it take. Its driving me crazy. Do i have to abuse gear to get there. What will it take?
'

Its good to have inspirations of getting freaky big. I believe everyone on this board has this ultimate goal. But driving oneself crazy over it and contemplation to abuse gear?

Nothing else is more important than health.

rifat

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2007, 11:00:15 AM »
Be patient!
Dedication,consistency,add 50 mg tren A ed,eat more healthy fats and up your protein to at least 4 mg/kg of bodyweight.5 mg would be even better:Worked wonders for me!

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2007, 11:54:25 AM »
235 and lean isnt too bad realy... i think the pros size is down to abuse and inceridible gentetics,,, most have been abusing( and your living in a dream world if u dont think there not absolutly hammering it year round), for well over 15 odd years and not just a year like your self,,

if u gain 5 lb a year for the next few yrs youl slowly creep up to where u want to be, weather youl get a few yrs injury free training or have the money and time to do it is another thing..

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2007, 11:55:54 AM »
1. TRAIN 4 TIMES PER WEEK, HEAVY COMPOUND EXERCISES.

2. 3-4 EXERCISES PER BODY PART AND 2-3 SETS PER EXERCISE.

3. SLEEP 8-10 HOURS A NIGHT + NAP

4. EAT 10 FULL MEALS A DAY

5. EAT LITTLE "DIRTY" EVERY DAY, ADD BURGERS AND PIZZA TO YOUR STEAK, CHICKEN, EGGS AND FISH.

6. KEEP TAKING THE TEST AND YOU MIGHT ADD DIANABOL 30-50 MG PER DAY FOR MAXIMUM OF 7 WEEKS. (I HAVE SEEN IT DO WONDERS).

PS. ALL OF THIS IS VERY SIMPLE ADVISE, BUT SOMETIMES WE CAN'T SEE THE BIGGER PICTURE. BEST OF LUCK, IF ANY OF MY ADVISE HASNīT DONE WONDERS IN TWO MONTHS YOU MIGHT RECONSIDER YOUR "HOBBY."

BTW: THIS IS NOT A HOBBY, BUT A LIFESTYLE, WE DO WHAT WE WANT OTHER "PEOPLE" DO WHAT THEY CAN...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2007, 11:59:44 AM »
id like to add eating bucket fulls of shit will do nothin more than make u fat,,, ive been there and done it, when its show time and you start to melt down, youl find most of your new 'mass' dissapears... u should always be able to see the outline of your abbs for example, if u cant and you want to be competitive, your kiddin your self imo....

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2007, 01:53:47 PM »
235 and lean isnt too bad realy... i think the pros size is down to abuse and inceridible gentetics,,, most have been abusing( and your living in a dream world if u dont think there not absolutly hammering it year round), for well over 15 odd years and not just a year like your self,,

Do you have this info from some pros directly about how much they "abuse"? I have had candid conversations with many and will not throw them out here, but that statement is untrue. You would be surprised at how much and how often they actually use. Genetically gifted traniees can get away with a lot less than you think.

We still do not know from Big A his exact caloric intake and what percentage of p, c, f...that info alone can make a differance before he even attempts a solid cycle. His drive is there, no doubt but was pretty vague in his training, eating and gear use IMO to give valid suggestions.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2007, 02:04:51 PM »
1. TRAIN 4 TIMES PER WEEK, HEAVY COMPOUND EXERCISES.

2. 3-4 EXERCISES PER BODY PART AND 2-3 SETS PER EXERCISE.

3. SLEEP 8-10 HOURS A NIGHT + NAP

4. EAT 10 FULL MEALS A DAY

5. EAT LITTLE "DIRTY" EVERY DAY, ADD BURGERS AND PIZZA TO YOUR STEAK, CHICKEN, EGGS AND FISH.

6. KEEP TAKING THE TEST AND YOU MIGHT ADD DIANABOL 30-50 MG PER DAY FOR MAXIMUM OF 7 WEEKS. (I HAVE SEEN IT DO WONDERS).

PS. ALL OF THIS IS VERY SIMPLE ADVISE, BUT SOMETIMES WE CAN'T SEE THE BIGGER PICTURE. BEST OF LUCK, IF ANY OF MY ADVISE HASNīT DONE WONDERS IN TWO MONTHS YOU MIGHT RECONSIDER YOUR "HOBBY."

BTW: THIS IS NOT A HOBBY, BUT A LIFESTYLE, WE DO WHAT WE WANT OTHER "PEOPLE" DO WHAT THEY CAN...
no human being on earth eats 10 full meals a day except for Cutler MAYBE, even him i doubt eats that many times a day, 5-6 meals is fine, the rest of the advice is great.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2007, 02:26:09 PM »
no human being on earth eats 10 full meals a day except for Cutler MAYBE, even him i doubt eats that many times a day, 5-6 meals is fine, the rest of the advice is great.

I DID FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2007, 02:35:58 PM »

Yeah, because Cutler said in his last video that he wakes up 2 x in the night to eat!!! That could get him to ten!!

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2007, 02:46:36 PM »
There was a time when i ate every 60-90 minutes and when i wasn't home i had mrp's or bars with me. It's really not that hard, you can grow even on 4 meals a day but they have to be BIG. Obviously if you eat even 8 times a day the meals are smaller except for a couple of steak meals. I really did eat a lot, but it was never that hard. I have no trouble eating several times a day. During those 2-3 years when i ate allmost constantly i kept a log at times, if you guys want to see what it was like and what i ate, i'll try to find it and post few days worth...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2007, 02:52:52 PM »
There was a time when i ate every 60-90 minutes and when i wasn't home i had mrp's or bars with me. It's really not that hard, you can grow even on 4 meals a day but they have to be BIG. Obviously if you eat even 8 times a day the meals are smaller except for a couple of steak meals. I really did eat a lot, but it was never that hard. I have no trouble eating several times a day. During those 2-3 years when i ate allmost constantly i kept a log at times, if you guys want to see what it was like and what i ate, i'll try to find it and post few days worth...

Post some, they'd freak if they spent a couple days w/ my Buddy whose allways 300-320lb.
The amount he eats is staggering. It would kill a normal person, Ive tried to "eat everything He eats" w/ the stupid idea it would gain me size - no way to shove it down. Feel absolutely sick.

Squad looks like he has no problems chewing to me....

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2007, 02:53:25 PM »

Yeah, post it! That would be great...I kept a log for years when I was first starting out until it became ingrained into my head. I tossed out the 50+ logs I had when I moved and kinda wished I kept them around.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2007, 03:39:52 PM »
sorry man, i'm calling bullshit.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2007, 03:44:26 PM »
sorry man, i'm calling bullshit.

Depends on how much ya ate 10x.
 10 MRP only be about 3-4Kcal total.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2007, 04:07:17 PM »
Depends on how much ya ate 10x.
 10 MRP only be about 3-4Kcal total.
yeah but he said "10 full meals", no way is a shake, MRP or bar a "full meal" or meal at all, it's nibbling, there is no way in hell that this guy ate 10 meat/carb and healthy fat meals a day.

whitewidow

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2007, 04:12:33 PM »

sounds like you need better genetics. never abuse anything. 500mg test E weekly is plenty