Author Topic: US Democratic hopeful Kucinich meets Assad, blasts Bush  (Read 1675 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
US Democratic hopeful Kucinich meets Assad, blasts Bush
« on: September 06, 2007, 07:28:41 AM »
This guy is a piece of shit. Assad?????????????Syria????????????...He thinks Assad is better then his president. U don't bash your administration in a foreign country, especially one that's not considered friendly to the United States. He's an elected official. He can say all he wants here. Piece of shit.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: US Democratic hopeful Kucinich meets Assad, blasts Bush
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 08:28:42 AM »
This guy is a piece of shit. Assad?????????????Syria????????????...He thinks Assad is better then his president. U don't bash your administration in a foreign country, especially one that's not considered friendly to the United States. He's an elected official. He can say all he wants here. Piece of shit.

What did he say?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2007, 10:33:10 AM »
"I feel the United States is engaging in an illegal occupation ... I don't want to bless that occupation with my presence," he said in an interview in Lebanon, after visiting Syria. "I will not do it."

That's an outrageous comment for a U.S. Congressman to make while on foreign soil. 

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2007, 10:39:28 AM »
I disagree.

What, is Lebanese soil somehow sacrosanct?

There're two democrats out of a hundred politicians convicted of corruption and you're pissed?

You must be livid about Bush's active and knowing fixing of pre-war intel to bring about the Iraqi invasion!  Read about that here:  http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=166768.0

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2007, 10:45:49 AM »
I disagree.

What, is Lebanese soil somehow sacrosanct?

Nope.  I just don't think a member of Congress should make these kinds of comments while in a foreign country.  Poor judgment IMO.  Talk about empowering the crazies.  And this man wants to be Commander in Chief?  Good grief. . . .

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2007, 10:47:41 AM »
treason, maybe?
footloose and fancy free

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2007, 10:50:44 AM »
Nope.  I just don't think a member of Congress should make these kinds of comments while in a foreign country.  Poor judgment IMO.  Talk about empowering the crazies.  And this man wants to be Commander in Chief?  Good grief. . . .
Poor judgment?  Maybe.  But he's spot on with his criticism.

He knows he'll never be president.  But there are almost zero liberal voices in national politics and he's the most vocal of the liberals.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2007, 10:53:21 AM »
We talked about this when that idiot Pelosi did her dance with Assad last year. Its against the law, a very old law and I guess not something they bicker about. Decker he met with an "enemy' foreign leader..and said bad things about our leader. This guy has human rights violations and terror sponsorships up the ass. He's an enemy of a staunch ally in the region. Sending mixed mesages gets u invasions of Korea and Kuwait,historically.  One voice when outside the country, especially with foreign leaders who we don't like.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2007, 10:54:21 AM »
Very poor judgement....inside the country and I'd never have posted it.
L

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2007, 11:03:48 AM »
Well if you can take anything good from this story it's the fact that this clown doesn't have a chance in hell of winning the Presidency.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2007, 11:11:40 AM »
Yeah but how does he get elected in the first place.
L

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2007, 10:26:40 PM »

Well... Kucinich IS an elected official. That's certainly more than can be said about the other guy.  :P

Decker he met with an "enemy' foreign leader..and said bad things about our leader. This guy has human rights violations and terror sponsorships up the ass. He's an enemy of a staunch ally in the region. Sending mixed mesages gets u invasions of Korea and Kuwait,historically.  One voice when outside the country, especially with foreign leaders who we don't like.

An "enemy" foreign leader? Which foreign leader are you referring to? I hope you're not talking about the country that actually thwarted an attack on the US embassy. If that makes them your enemy, ...who really planned the attack on the US embassy then? hmmmm?

I bet you see enemies everywhere don'tcha? :o Look, ...there's one under your bed now. Maybe you should nuke it?
w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2007, 09:07:31 AM »
Islamic Jihad leader Ramadan Abdullah Shallah operates out of Damascus with impunity, along with deputies such as Ziad Nakhala.One of Shallah's deputies, Akram Ajuri, supervises Islamic Jihad terrorist activities in the West Bank from Damascus, maintaining direct contact with West Bank operatives.

PFLP-GC operatives have been training members of al-Aqsa, Islamic Jihad, and other Palestinian terrorist groups in PFLP-GC camps near Damascus.

Even as Damascus provided intelligence that prevented a terrorist attack on the US Navy's Administrative Support Unit in Bahrain, President Assad's tightly run police state both increased its support for groups like Hezbollah and tolerated al-Qaeda's use of Syrian territory as a base of operations. Indeed, in early April, Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage commented that Syrian help regarding al-Qaeda "has lately ebbed."[27] In early May, Cofer Black, the State Department's coordinator for counterterrorism, seconded this assessment, acknowledging, "We clearly don't have the full support of the Syrian government on the al-Qaeda problem. They have allowed al-Qaeda personnel to come in and virtually settle in Syria with their knowledge and their support."[28]

Moreover, according to Italian prosecutors, "Syria has functioned as a hub for an al-Qaeda network" linked to prominent al-Qaeda operative Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.[29] Transcripts of operatives' conversations - first revealed in the Los Angeles Times - "paint a detailed picture of overseers in Syria coordinating the movement of recruits and money" between cells in Europe and Ansar al-Islam training camps in northern Iraq.[30] The cell being prosecuted in Italy is accused of sending about forty al-Qaeda recruits to Ansar camps via Syria in an effort to create a post-Afghanistan base of operations for al-Qaeda. The cell's leaders in Syria facilitated the recruits' travel and provided their funding, while the European members gave false travel documents to recruits and fugitives and monitored their travel. At least some of the recruits traveling to the Ansar camps stayed at the Ragdan Hotel in Aleppo for some time and later stopped in Damascus. Indeed, the Italian investigation revealed that al-Qaeda operatives in Europe were acting at the instruction of superiors in and around Damascus and Aleppo, including "Mullah Fuad" (described as the "gatekeeper in Syria for volunteers intent on reaching Iraq"), "Abdullah," and "Abderrazak." For example, in one conversation, an operative assures a comrade that sending money via Fuad is safe, saying, "I have sent so many transfers to Mullah Fuad and they always got there, no problem."[31] In another conversation, a senior operative assures his subordinate about funding, saying, "Don't ever worry about money, because Saudi Arabia's money is your money."[32]

Since Assad inherited the presidency from his father, Hezbollah has moved energetically into the Palestinian arena, both by sending its own operatives to attempt terrorist attacks inside Israel and by establishing links with terrorist groups in the West Bank, Gaza, and among Israeli Arabs. For example, in June 2002, Israeli authorities conducting a search in Hebron arrested a Hezbollah operative who had entered the area on a Canadian passport. The arrest coincided with the discovery in Hebron of mines previously used only by Hezbollah in Lebanon.[37] In July 2002, Israeli authorities arrested Hussein Ali al-Khatib and Hatem Ahmad al-Khatib, two Syrians from the Golan Heights who, in addition to smuggling weapons and drugs, were spying on Israel and passing classified information to Hezbollah contacts.[38]

Hezbollah and Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) are more active in Syrian-controlled Lebanon than ever. Their activities have included recruiting, training, and dispatching a cell of Palestinians that killed seven Israelis in a cross-border raid on the northern Israeli community of Metsuba in March 2002.[39] According to senior US officials, Hezbollah leader Shaykh Hassan Nasrallah and Imad Mughniyeh are working together in planning terrorist attacks globally and across the UN-certified blue line separating Israel and Lebanon.[40] Asked if Syria would now allow Lebanon to "trace and hand over" Mughniyeh - who is prominently listed on the Federal Bureau of Investigation's "most wanted terrorist" list - to US authorities, Syrian spokeswoman Buthaina Shaaban recently responded, "I don't think this is the issue of the moment."[41]

Should i stop..I have several more pages of their Bullshit..they're an enemy.
L

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2007, 05:14:19 PM »
If the entire world community made up a "Most Wanted Terrorist" List, ...whose name would be at the top?
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2007, 09:01:04 PM »
If the entire world community made up a "Most Wanted Terrorist" List, ...whose name would be at the top?

::)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2007, 09:21:44 PM »

One nationality may not agree, but yes........if we polled all the 200+ nations it was be a landslide victory for who is considered the most wanted terrorist. May sound dramatic to those inside one nation, but to those outside......its as clear as day.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2007, 02:31:39 PM »
The sorry excuse for a man is an idiot.

I'm happy he has no chance in Hell of becoming President.