Author Topic: Bush Actively Concealed WMD Information Prior to Iraq War  (Read 9923 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Bush Actively Concealed WMD Information Prior to Iraq War
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2007, 12:13:40 PM »
Thou shalt not repeatedly break state and federal law by repeatedly smoking weed, pothead:

I don't break any laws but thanks for you concern

I'd try to explain this too you again but you're clearly too fucking stupid to understand it.

Now go read your bible and start acting like a christian for once in your life

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2007, 12:23:03 PM »
Okay pothead.   ::)  You just repeatedly smoke a drug outlawed by state and federal law, but you don't break the law.  ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2007, 12:25:53 PM »
Okay pothead.   ::)  You just repeatedly smoke a drug outlawed by state and federal law, but you don't break the law.  ::)

For about the tenth time now - there are legal ways on this planet to smoke pot

I know by your own admission your're too stupid to do elementary school math but what exactly don't you  understand.

BTW - Why are you so AFRAID to either admit you've also smoked pot or just say that you've never smoked it??

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2007, 12:32:59 PM »
For about the tenth time now - there are legal ways on this planet to smoke pot

I know by your own admission your too stupid to do elementary school math but what exactly don't you  understand.

BTW - Why are you so AFRAID to either admit you've also smoked pot or just say that you've never smoked it??

Whatever you say Gomer Pyle.   ::)  You just keep on keeping on, pothead.  Keep avoiding the DEA and your local authorities.  Perhaps you can stay out of prison. 

I bet you like Rick James:

I'm in love with Mary Jane.
She's my main thing.
She makes me feel alright.
She makes my heart sing.

. . . .

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2007, 12:35:51 PM »
Whatever you say Gomer Pyle.   ::)  You just keep on keeping on, pothead.  Keep avoiding the DEA and your local authorities.  Perhaps you can stay out of prison. 

I bet you like Rick James:

I'm in love with Mary Jane.
She's my main thing.
She makes me feel alright.
She makes my heart sing.

. . . .

if you're concerned then why don't you call the FBI and tell them that someone on a Get Big mentioned that they have occassionally smoked Pot.

After that - go read your bible and try for once in your miserable, shame filled life to have some humility and start acting like the Christian that you claim to be

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2007, 12:47:43 PM »
once again, like the dumb dog that you are you've chased your tail to the point of absurdity

What does a movie about a guy trafficking cocaine have to do with someone occasionally smoking a joint.

Do you seriously believe the two are equivalent?

Do you think they are equivalent in terms of the law??

Why won't you simply admit or deny that you've smoked pot.

Perhaps because you know you would shown to be either a liar or a hypocrite?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2007, 01:04:06 PM »
You know good and well marijuana isn't the only illegal drug you repeatedly use:

Marijuana Gateway Drug

Marijuana, a so-called "gateway drug," is the most widely used illicit drug in the United States and tends to be the first illegal drug teens use. It’s a widely held theory of drug use and abuse that there are stages of progression, from tobacco and alcohol to marijuana and from marijuana to other illicit drugs. Studies of drug abusers seem to bear the theory out: "Very few individuals who have tried heroin and cocaine have not already used marijuana and the majority have already used tobacco and alcohol," says Denise Kandel, a researcher in the Department of Psychiatry at Columbia University.
. . .

http://www.marijuanaaddiction.info/marijuana-gateway-drug.htm

The world is yours, Tony Montana . . .

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2007, 01:13:22 PM »
You know good and well marijuana isn't the only illegal drug you repeatedly use:

Marijuana Gateway Drug

Marijuana, a so-called "gateway drug," is the most widely used illicit drug in the United States and tends to be the first illegal drug teens use. It’s a widely held theory of drug use and abuse that there are stages of progression, from tobacco and alcohol to marijuana and from marijuana to other illicit drugs. Studies of drug abusers seem to bear the theory out: "Very few individuals who have tried heroin and cocaine have not already used marijuana and the majority have already used tobacco and alcohol," says Denise Kandel, a researcher in the Department of Psychiatry at Columbia University.
. . .

http://www.marijuanaaddiction.info/marijuana-gateway-drug.htm

The world is yours, Tony Montana . . .

speak for yourself Bum

I've never used herion or coke - HOW ABOUT YOU?

What is it that you've done in your life that filled you with so much shame and turned you into such a judgmental jackass??

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2007, 01:33:38 PM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2007, 01:47:19 PM »
Gomer Pyle's favorite actor:  http://www.friendsofcannabis.com/friends/woody_harrelson.htm

What is it that's eating you up inside and making you such a miserable prick?

colie

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2007, 02:23:07 PM »
i cant believe that someone like beach bum is a mod on a bbg site.... fuck i wouldn't leave him in charge of my kids dolly..... lol

as for the gwb thing....

of course g bush knew there were no wmd's in iraq....anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool....

american oil resources had been getting low ....and the threat from the iraqi's to turn to the euro as a trading currency turned the screw for ol' georgie....so he did what any texan would....he got the guns out!

remember.....this guy was an alcoholic....with very few brain cells to start with...(look at his bloodstock)

and his dad had fucked over the iraqi's already.... like father like son...eh?

how many of u yank guys knows some friend/brother/sister/dad/etc that has been killed in this war....

and for what?   is america a better place for the war?  is the world?  fuck no....we all face bomb scares on a regular basis...

no ....it's worse off than ever...with every muslim country hating u....

all cos gwb wanted to eradicate ''the axis of evil'' (what a joke)  and keep his 7ltr petrol guzzler in cheap gas...

why do u guys listen to this buffoon?????

i admire the american patriotism.....i really do...

but patriotism to a fool makes u an even bigger fool....  jmo guys
i love t fuck black girls

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2007, 06:03:31 PM »
Nice job derailing the thread with utter nonsense that has zero relevance to the topic of the thread. 

But Powell sold out and displayed all the character and courage of the cowardly lion with his disgraceful show of 'evidence of WMDs' at the UN.  He is ignominious.

Powell is one of those people that cross political boundaries. He's generally liked by people of all political affiliations. It's too bad the way that played out. He could have been of benefit to all of us.

colie

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2007, 06:17:40 AM »
Are you implying that "mary jane" is more dangerous than the short list below ?
1 Million people die annually from cigarettes.....yet their legal. Hundreds of thousands die from alcohol, from illness and accidents......yet their legal.
Tens of thousands die from prescribed drugs......yet their legal.
Please inform me the numbers of rigid corpse's from many jane intake.

I await your educated reply.......

i have indicated the flaws in your education MONS VENUS, just for your information.....lol

colie

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2007, 08:07:13 AM »
Colie, I'll inform you when your part of the discussion, otherwise STFU. 

STFU goes against my religion fanny lips.....

i coudn't help but interject, due to the handicapped nature of your response to BB et al. Why do you post on a bodybuilding board and bodybuilding thread, which relates to Bush concealing WMD's, with a retarded post about 'mary jane'?

ooops

Sorry, have to go now, my loser alarm is going bonkers. Seems to happen every time I come across one of your posts. Mad eh?

colie

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: September 09, 2007, 01:33:58 PM »
at least he was capable of a load...

your grandad and his fellow care home mates saved up their loads for weeks to conceive you..... your momma loved the attention tho.....she loved your grandads sticky load....

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #66 on: September 09, 2007, 01:46:40 PM »
i cant believe that someone like beach bum is a mod on a bbg site.... fuck i wouldn't leave him in charge of my kids dolly..... lol

as for the gwb thing....

of course g bush knew there were no wmd's in iraq....anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool....

american oil resources had been getting low ....and the threat from the iraqi's to turn to the euro as a trading currency turned the screw for ol' georgie....so he did what any texan would....he got the guns out!

remember.....this guy was an alcoholic....with very few brain cells to start with...(look at his bloodstock)

and his dad had fucked over the iraqi's already.... like father like son...eh?

how many of u yank guys knows some friend/brother/sister/dad/etc that has been killed in this war....

and for what?   is america a better place for the war?  is the world?  fuck no....we all face bomb scares on a regular basis...

no ....it's worse off than ever...with every muslim country hating u....

all cos gwb wanted to eradicate ''the axis of evil'' (what a joke)  and keep his 7ltr petrol guzzler in cheap gas...

why do u guys listen to this buffoon?????

i admire the american patriotism.....i really do...

but patriotism to a fool makes u an even bigger fool....  jmo guys

Just to be accurate... he's no texan. He's from the northeast, ...and afraid of horses. All hat, ...no cattle.  carry on
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 09, 2007, 09:03:19 PM »

Me neither! 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 09, 2007, 09:03:49 PM »
Are you implying that "mary jane" is more dangerous than the short list below ?

No.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #69 on: September 10, 2007, 07:54:43 AM »
Allegations are coming out that President Bush actively concealed and changed evidence that Iraq did not have WMDs in the run up to war.  …Not a difference of opinion on the evidence, but active, actual concealment and manipulation so that every congressman looking at the best evidence available would conclude that Iraq had WMDs and WMD programs.

Impeach this man so that we can get to the bottom of this issue.

Here are the highlights:

“On Sept. 18, 2002, CIA director George Tenet briefed President Bush in the Oval Office on top-secret intelligence that Saddam Hussein did not have weapons of mass destruction, according to two former senior CIA officers. Bush dismissed as worthless this information from the Iraqi foreign minister, a member of Saddam's inner circle, although it turned out to be accurate in every detail. Tenet never brought it up again.”

“Nor was the intelligence included in the National Intelligence Estimate of October 2002, which stated categorically that Iraq possessed WMD. No one in Congress was aware of the secret intelligence that Saddam had no WMD…The information, moreover, was not circulated within the CIA among those agents involved in operations to prove whether Saddam had WMD.”

“Tenet never shared…(the) intelligence with then Secretary of State Colin Powell. …the intelligence was also never shared with the senior military planning the invasion…Instead, the information was distorted in a report written to fit the preconception that Saddam did have WMD programs.”

http://www.salon.com/opinion/blumenthal/2007/09/06/bush_wmd/print.html

Lets get this thread back on track.

If this is true, it's very serious, and would IMO be more than enough to indict GWB.

Whatever happens in the election, the next president would pardon Bush, regardless of party color.
As empty as paradise

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2007, 09:02:55 AM »
Lets get this thread back on track.

If this is true, it's very serious, and would IMO be more than enough to indict GWB.

Whatever happens in the election, the next president would pardon Bush, regardless of party color.

If true, it means Bush didn't believe a member of Saddam's regime was telling the truth when he said Saddam didn't have WMDs and wasn't a threat, which would have been contrary to what our elected representatives--Democrat and Republican--believed both before and after Bush took office.  Hardly the stuff of impeachment and removal. 

This impeachment talk will never get past message board material, and the handful of “legislators” who make fools of themselves by introducing resolutions.  No teeth to impeachment talk whatsoever IMO. 

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2007, 11:13:12 AM »
If true, it means Bush didn't believe a member of Saddam's regime was telling the truth when he said Saddam didn't have WMDs and wasn't a threat, which would have been contrary to what our elected representatives--Democrat and Republican--believed both before and after Bush took office.  Hardly the stuff of impeachment and removal. 

This impeachment talk will never get past message board material, and the handful of “legislators” who make fools of themselves by introducing resolutions.  No teeth to impeachment talk whatsoever IMO. 

But why would he actively conceal such information?

I guess this discussion won't get anywhere without more facts about the case, speculating without enough facts is just like conspiracy theorism, and I am no fan of that. ;D ;D
As empty as paradise

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2007, 11:20:17 AM »
But why would he actively conceal such information?

I guess this discussion won't get anywhere without more facts about the case, speculating without enough facts is just like conspiracy theorism, and I am no fan of that. ;D ;D

I don't know.  Maybe he didn't consider it credible.  I'd like to know what else didn't make it into the official reports.  I just find absurd the notion that Bush fooled the world about Saddam.  Too many people thought the guy was a threat.   

You're right about the lack of facts.  Maybe Democrats should hold hearings?  They have majorities in the House and Senate.  I suspect they won't, because they don't want to risk losing favor in 08 elections.   

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2007, 03:40:27 PM »
I don't know.  Maybe he didn't consider it credible.  I'd like to know what else didn't make it into the official reports.  I just find absurd the notion that Bush fooled the world about Saddam.  Too many people thought the guy was a threat.   

You're right about the lack of facts.  Maybe Democrats should hold hearings?  They have majorities in the House and Senate.  I suspect they won't, because they don't want to risk losing favor in 08 elections.   

Agree.
Hold hearings, no need for them to be public. But walk the fcuking line. If you get majority, you have to respect the voters by taking some action.

The house holds much economic power. I don't see the Democrats doing anything with it?
As empty as paradise

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 11, 2007, 07:58:01 AM »

Really?  Bush based his most damning WMD allegations on what a con-man cab driver from Iraq said.  Remember the insider Curveball? 

We went to war with Iraq largely b/c of the evidence Curveball provided.

On the "No WMD" side of the issue, we have Naji Sabri, Saddam's foreign minister.

I would say he has a bit more credibility than Curveball the cab-driver, don't you?

And who in the hell does Bush think he is to disregard any countervailing evidence re the WMDs?  He should be impeached on that basis alone.

You see Beach Bum, we don't want to start wars if we don't have to start wars.  War should never be the first option.  It should be the last resort.  All the death, destruction and loss and what not should be avoided if possible.

Don't you think?