Author Topic: Robert Duvall Endorses Rudy  (Read 1273 times)

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
Robert Duvall Endorses Rudy
« on: September 06, 2007, 10:25:56 AM »
I wonder how Hollywood will treat Robert Duvall now? 

Academy Award-Winning Actor Robert Duvall Supports Rudy Giuliani

The Rudy Giuliani Presidential Committee today announced that veteran actor and director Robert Duvall, along with his wife Luciana, are supporting Mayor Rudy Giuliani for President of the United States.

The Duvalls will also host a fundraiser for the Mayor at their Virginia home later this month.

“Rudy has consistently proven he’s ready to confront tough challenges,” said Duvall. “I don’t normally get involved in politics, but I think the stakes are too high this election. Mayor Giuliani has the executive experience, proven record and bold vision needed to lead our country. Luciana and I are proud to support him.”

“As a fan and an admirer of Mr. Duvall’s work for some time, I am honored to have Robert and his wife Luciana’s support and help on our campaign,” said Mayor Giuliani. “Their willingness to not only offer their support, but to open their home is a tremendous contribution. I am excited to have the Duvalls on our team.”

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Robert Duvall Endorses Rudy
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 10:30:03 AM »
U mean this guy :D
L

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 10:33:55 AM »
Hollywood elites should keep their noses out of national politics. 

Don't you think?

Then again, we would have never had President Reagan.

...Or Candidate Thompson.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2007, 12:24:12 PM »

Don't you think?

Yes, I think.

The next time I take my cue on anything in life from Hollywood will be the first.

I never would have guessed that Duvall backing a particular candidate would be newsworthy. Perhaps we can read a press release detailing who Mark Harmon is endorsing for President next.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2007, 01:29:18 PM »

Don't you think?

I agree on both points.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2007, 01:31:38 PM »

Don't you think?

Then again, were it not for Hollywood's involvement, there wouldn't be as much to report on the CNN's and FOX's. 

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2007, 01:56:48 PM »
Then again, were it not for Hollywood's involvement, there wouldn't be as much to report on the CNN's and FOX's. 
hahaha...I can't argue with you on that point my friend.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2007, 06:33:29 PM »

The Rudy Giuliani Presidential Committee today announced that veteran actor and director Robert Duvall, along with his wife Luciana, are supporting Mayor Rudy Giuliani for President of the United States.

The Duvalls will also host a fundraiser for the Mayor at their Virginia home later this month.

“Rudy has consistently proven he’s ready to confront tough challenges,” said Duvall. “I don’t normally get involved in politics, but I think the stakes are too high this election. Mayor Giuliani has the executive experience, proven record and bold vision needed to lead our country. Luciana and I are proud to support him.”

“As a fan and an admirer of Mr. Duvall’s work for some time, I am honored to have Robert and his wife Luciana’s support and help on our campaign,” said Mayor Giuliani. “Their willingness to not only offer their support, but to open their home is a tremendous contribution. I am excited to have the Duvalls on our team.”

holy freaking lost his mind!!!!!!!!!! ::)

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2007, 07:30:09 PM »

He's always leaned right. Who cares?

I do think it'd better to have him than having Diddy and Paris telling you to Rock the Vote.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2007, 08:12:51 PM »
Duval probably just wants to play Rudy in the movie

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2007, 10:20:01 AM »
WHATS THE ''FUND RAISER'' FOR?