Author Topic: NFL: week 1 predictions  (Read 3496 times)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: NFL: week 1 predictions
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2007, 09:21:29 PM »
Colts will win tonight.

Saint are over-rated.
HAHA, RON.....

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2007, 01:50:48 AM »
you heard it here first boys chargers an saints for teh supabowl

body88

« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2007, 04:50:47 AM »
I picked the colts to win last night. They absolutely destroyed the saints. If the saints want to go to the suberbowl they better shape up. They played horrendous last night  :-X

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2007, 05:17:52 AM »
Saints tonight

This is why I dont bet :-\

body88

« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2007, 06:34:48 AM »

This is why I dont bet :-\

They have some nice offensive weapons. It is only one game. They played like dog shat. Could jus have been a bad night for em.

I picked the colts as I knew the saints where a bit overrated this year.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2007, 06:44:30 AM »
Decker..you're a JETS fan..u've brought our war of words to a whole new level. ;D

Guts...The only knock anybody has on the Ravens..besides Mcnair going down..has been the line. I listen to Sirrius radio and thats about the only thing the NFL channel guys have said. They have also said that Willi Mac has or is making cuts that JL could never do. We'll see u in the playoffs.
I'm no Jets fan.  I only base that pick on a couple of things:  1.  Generally defense plays better than offense early in the season and the Patriot Offense is not where it should be yet and 2.  the Patriots start slowly sometimes.

I think Belichick is the best coach in the NFL and that Brady is the best quarterback too.  I think the team will regret picking up Moss though.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2007, 06:52:19 AM »
They have some nice offensive weapons. It is only one game. They played like dog shat. Could jus have been a bad night for em.

I picked the colts as I knew the saints where a bit everrated this year.

Haha.I'm not a Saints fan by any means.
but I SUCK when it comes to picking games!
ever see "A Bronx tale"
remember Eddy Mush,thats me :-\

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2007, 12:36:41 PM »
I'm no Jets fan.  I only base that pick on a couple of things:  1.  Generally defense plays better than offense early in the season and the Patriot Offense is not where it should be yet and 2.  the Patriots start slowly sometimes.

I think Belichick is the best coach in the NFL and that Brady is the best quarterback too.  I think the team will regret picking up Moss though.

Ok u're forgivin....I disagree about Moss, if he causes a problem, then they dump him. If he can't go, while disappointing, they slip in Jabar Gaffney or Kelly Washington.
L

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2007, 12:45:58 PM »
The bears will win if Choke Grossman can just fall down on the fucking ball instead of lossing it out of his hands... I am still calling DA BEARS come gameday....

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2007, 12:48:50 PM »
I picked the colts to win last night. They absolutely destroyed the saints. If the saints want to go to the suberbowl they better shape up. They played horrendous last night  :-X
bah first game of teh season ill be watching your pats very closely week one  :)

body88

« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2007, 10:37:54 AM »

SUN, SEP 9 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Philadelphia at Green Bay 1:00 PM Fox         Eagles     
Kansas City at Houston 1:00 PM                 Houston
Denver at Buffalo 1:00 PM CBS                   Denver
Pittsburgh at Cleveland 1:00 PM CBS           Pit
Carolina at St. Louis 1:00 PM Fox                St Louis
Atlanta at Minnesota 1:00 PM Fox               Atlanta
New England at NY Jets 1:00 PM                 New England
Miami at Washington 1:00 PM CBS              Washington
Tennessee at Jacksonville 1:00 PM CBS        Tennessee
Chicago at San Diego 4:15 PM Fox               Chicago
Tampa Bay at Seattle 4:15 PM Fox              Seattle
Detroit at Oakland 4:15 PM Fox                    Oakland
NY Giants at Dallas 8:15 PM NBC                  Dallas

MON, SEP 10 TIME (ET)
Baltimore at Cincinnati        Cinci
Arizona at San Francisco     Arizona

I like the Saints D line against the new o line of the Dolts..and I think the Saints can match them point for point... 31-28 Saints.              Colts

9 out of 14. Not bad, how did you guys make out.

body88

« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2007, 10:43:49 AM »
The bears will win if Choke Grossman can just fall down on the fucking ball instead of lossing it out of his hands... I am still calling DA BEARS come gameday....

Bears would have won that game had they not handed the chargers 14 points. Chargers have a much better team then they showed yesterday.

Chargers lines will give the pats a real challenge. Chargers weakness is the pass. Both defending and executing. They are going to have a hard time defending the pats passing game. Damn I wish Rodney and Seymour where playing. Jarvis is a sack machine, but Seymour is better vs the run. Obv a huge asset vs LT. If Wright can get healthy to rotate with Jarvis I don't really care about Rich as much. Still care tho! Chargers don't have much for receivers. Gates and Lt are the real threats. I think Thomas will be able to at least disrupt gates man to man. A luxury the pats didn't have last year. Gates ran wild.

Welker will be a big asset if they blitz all day. Expect to see the pats pick on the chargers secondary and if Brady does not have time prepare due to pressure get ready to see a Faulk, Morris and Welker screen fest.

Should be a great game. The chargers are a tremendous team. I am glad we have to play our rough part of the schedule at the start of the season. It will be an added boost to get 2 all pro players back at week 4 and week 6 for the stretch of the season.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2007, 11:51:38 AM »
The Giants D is in mid season form :'(

body88

« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2007, 12:31:15 PM »
The Giants D is in mid season form :'(

I watched the game. Injuries up the wazoo for the gaints. Injuries blow. Sorry dude.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2007, 06:06:28 PM »
have to admit pats looked dangerous an hungry yesterday you may have another supa bowl under yer belt body 88

body88

« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2007, 06:39:49 PM »
have to admit pats looked dangerous an hungry yesterday you may have another supa bowl under yer belt body 88

Could be. Anything can happen tho. After week one it goes like this IMO, Pats 1a, Colts 1b, Chargers, Ravens.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2007, 08:27:15 AM »
Could be. Anything can happen tho. After week one it goes like this IMO, Pats 1a, Colts 1b, Chargers, Ravens.
wrong       /rɔŋ, rɒŋ/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[rawng, rong] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1. not in accordance with what is morally right or good: a wrong deed. 
2. deviating from truth or fact; erroneous: a wrong answer. 
3. not correct in action, judgment, opinion, method, etc., as a person; in error: You are wrong to blame him. 
4. any football game prediction by Decker involving the Patriots or the Packers.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2007, 10:28:33 AM »
I watched the game. Injuries up the wazoo for the gaints. Injuries blow. Sorry dude.

Thanks,coulda been worse
Eli is day to day{good job ESPN ::)}.
Osi Umenyiora is week to week.
Brandon Jacobs 3 to 5 weeks.
Body88 your boy from BC,Kiwanuka might be moving back to DLine.