Author Topic: Well, well, well. Enjoy time out Joey!  (Read 1840 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Well, well, well. Enjoy time out Joey!
« on: September 06, 2007, 02:04:12 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What's this clown going to do without 20 hours a day of Getbig? Probably off himself.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Re: Well, well, well. Enjoy time out Joey!
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 02:06:25 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

sucker was treading on thin ice and didn't even know it

epic self ownage... it cannot be paralleled

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 02:07:51 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA sucker was treading on thin ice and didn't even know it

epic self ownage... it cannot be paralleled

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, brutal self-ownage. Dumb fuck did it to himself to boot. You know you take the internet too seriously when you get yourself put there when you log 18 hours a day on a forum.

Can't stop laughing. $500 this little twat resurfaces on another gimmick. He can't stay away.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2007, 02:09:33 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, brutal self-ownage. Dumb fuck did it to himself to boot. You know you take the internet too seriously when you get yourself put there when you log 18 hours a day on a forum.

Can't stop laughing. $500 this little twat resurfaces on another gimmick. He can't stay away.

hahahahhhahahhahahahahaa a funniest thing to happen around here in quite some time

yeah, he'll come back as "Jane Tutu" or something... defending himself as to why... and that it was a noble cause

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2007, 02:11:44 PM »
hahahahhhahahhahahahahaaa funniest thing to happen around here in quite some time

yeah, he'll come back as "Jane Tutu" or something... defending himself as to why... and that it was a noble cause

I give him 2 days tops before he comes back here popping his mouth off. One of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. Quite the self-owning.

I'm willing to bet Pumphard and Antcraw crawl back into their holes with their gimmick ring leader around anymore.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2007, 02:12:23 PM »
u guys need a hobby.................ha hahaha

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2007, 02:13:06 PM »
I give him 2 days tops before he comes back here popping his mouth off. One of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. Quite the self-owning.

I'm willing to bet Pumphard and Antcraw crawl back into their holes with their gimmick ring leader around anymore.

hahahahahahahaha Pumphard and Antcraw are shitting their pants right now, crying, sucking their thumbs, reaching for their mommas

hahahahahahaha

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2007, 02:13:55 PM »
hahahahahahahaha Pumphard and Antcraw and shitting their pants right now, crying, sucking their thumbs, reaching for their mommas

hahahahahahaha

hahhaahaha, Pumphard's going to take another "business trip," disappear for 3 months and come back claiming he showed up at our front doors and couldn't find us.  ::)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2007, 02:18:29 PM »
hahhaahaha, Pumphard's going to take another "business trip," disappear for 3 months and come back claiming he showed up at our front doors and couldn't find us.  ::)

hahhahahahha hell, he'll claim that tomorrow morning on here  (too bad the dip shit can't keep his Thurs and Fri straight)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2007, 02:20:46 PM »

hahhahahahha hell, he'll claim that tomorrow morning on here  (too bad the dip shit can't keep his Thurs and Fri straight)

hahahahaha! Cut him some slack, working 14 hour shifts 7 days a week at that restaurant he lives above can cause one to lose their grasp on reality. I mean, there has to be a reason for a 41 year old guy to claim 21" arms all natural and then refuse to post a pic.

Hey Joey, how's the view from the outside? Can't help but laugh that you did it to yourself with your obsessive stalking.  ;D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2007, 02:29:15 PM »
hahahahaha! Cut him some slack, working 14 hour shifts 7 days a week at that restaurant he lives above can cause one to lose their grasp on reality. I mean, there has to be a reason for a 41 year old guy to claim 21" arms all natural and then refuse to post a pic.

Hey Joey, how's the view from the outside? Can't help but laugh that you did it to yourself with your obsessive stalking.  ;D
I heard you went crazy when you were put on time out, because you had nothing to do on fri and sat nights

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2007, 02:31:17 PM »
I heard you went crazy when you were put on time out, because you had nothing to do on fri and sat nights

Yeah, that's it. Considering 99% of the time, I'm out drinking on a Friday or Saturday night. Where do you come up with this shit?

The funny thing is I can walk away from this site whenever I want. It's an internet forum and nothing more. Maybe you take it more seriously, but it's not surprising that a morbidly obese 41 year old is seeking self-validation here.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2007, 02:32:43 PM »
Yeah, that's it. Considering 99% of the time, I'm out drinking on a Friday or Saturday night. Where do you come up with this shit?

The funny thing is I can walk away from this site whenever I want. It's an internet forum and nothing more. Maybe you take it more seriously, but it's not surprising that a morbidly obese 41 year old is seeking self-validation here.
You sound like an alcoholic, telling himself he can stop drinking whenever he wants.............hahaha .............sure you can..............this is too easy.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2007, 02:34:25 PM »
Hmm, wasn't on here all of last week, save for maybe 20 minutes. Yup, you got me.  ::)

Meanwhile, you make sure you're on here 7 days a week following around a 21 year old kid who couldn't care if you were hit by a bus today. Great life you're leading.  ;D

Stop polluting my thread. This isn't about you, fatass. You can't always be the center of attention on the internet.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2007, 02:39:02 PM »
Hmm, wasn't on here all of last week, save for maybe 20 minutes. Yup, you got me.  ::)

Meanwhile, you make sure you're on here 7 days a week following around a 21 year old kid who couldn't care if you were hit by a bus today. Great life you're leading.  ;D

Stop polluting my thread. This isn't about you, fatass. You can't always be the center of attention on the internet.
what can I say, your my amusement, some people like going to the circus, I like teasing geeks like you

Master Blaster

« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2007, 02:57:26 PM »

What was his "real" account, do you still think it was Alex? At the risk of stating the obvious, he must have been logging on before as someone else, he seemed to be fairly knowlegable about the regulars.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2007, 02:59:49 PM »
What was his "real" account, do you still think it was Alex? At the risk of stating the obvious, he must have been logging on before as someone else, he seemed to be fairly knowlegable about the regulars.

That's the only person I can think of. If it looks like a rat, smells like a rat and talks like a rat, well by george, it is a rat. Almost a given that it was him. Not that it matters now! hahahaha!

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2007, 03:33:39 PM »
That's the only person I can think of. If it looks like a rat, smells like a rat and talks like a rat, well by george, it is a rat. Almost a given that it was him. Not that it matters now! hahahaha!

hahaha coming from a little queef that sucked Ron off so he could get out of timeout early because he couldn't take more than a couple of days without posting.  More proof you're addicted to getbig. 

some people suck dick for drugs, Nick does it so he can post 6 hours a day.
I'm Nick's role model!

Master Blaster

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2007, 04:36:03 PM »

He was more fun when he pretended to be Kiwol. After that the whole gimmick started to get a little over-ripe.  :-\

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2007, 07:41:56 PM »
defintly Alex

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2007, 08:05:22 PM »
The Great Alex23 is the puppet master and you all are his puppets 8)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2007, 12:43:05 AM »

some people need to get a life  ::)
T

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2007, 07:05:55 AM »
some people need to get a life  ::)

BIGMC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  long time no own

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2007, 05:29:17 PM »
I thought you were dead :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2007, 07:19:37 PM »
I thought you were dead :-\

chaos, where you been bro?