Author Topic: Tortoise Bob’s Family Suffers Another Pet Attack  (Read 1463 times)

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
Tortoise Bob’s Family Suffers Another Pet Attack
« on: September 06, 2007, 04:50:44 PM »
Just reported on K Cal News at 4:00 pm. The family dachshund was poisoned to death.  Since Bob’s return they family has been getting threatening phone calls to drop the charges against the guy who tortured Bob. Now their 12 year old dachshund is poisoned and killed.   

There was another family yesterday who found both their pugs slashed and murdered in their yard.

These stories make me so damn angry.
and keep moving!

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
Re: Tortoise Bob’s Family Suffers Another Pet Attack
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 05:00:03 PM »
Man = Parasite of Earth

What loser wants to defend the person who hurt Bob?  If that was someone I knew, I would not be sticking up for them. 

People are really messed in the head to go and do something else horrible against that family, and also to just go and kill someone's pets. 

They need to start enforcing to the fullest the current laws, and putting into place tougher ones.   These people with no regard for life should not be walking the streets.

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 06:38:43 PM »
Man = Parasite of Earth

What loser wants to defend the person who hurt Bob?  If that was someone I knew, I would not be sticking up for them. 

People are really messed in the head to go and do something else horrible against that family, and also to just go and kill someone's pets. 

They need to start enforcing to the fullest the current laws, and putting into place tougher ones.   These people with no regard for life should not be walking the streets.

They think possibly family or gang members of Bob's attacker.

With the other family whose pugs were slashed... the police have no clues. Laws don't help in cases where there are no clues. What we need to do is publicly torture the next offender and gouge there eyes out and post there entire thing on all the media. I promise the next animal offender will think long and hard. 
and keep moving!

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2007, 09:06:20 PM »
Man = Parasite of Earth 

legend has it I used to have an aunt in detroit that once had 35 cats and I kind of worry when I hear ya say stuff like that, that you might be heading down that same road

:)

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2007, 11:14:13 AM »
legend has it I used to have an aunt in detroit that once had 35 cats and I kind of worry when I hear ya say stuff like that, that you might be heading down that same road

:)

I don't have any cats.      ???                           8)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2007, 05:19:50 PM »
  I don't have any cats.      ???                           8)
yet ::)

and that absolutely sucks about those people pets, may be time for a new neighborhood.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2007, 02:41:20 PM »
yet ::)

::)      I may consider getting a cat when Tino (ferret) passes.  The cat might  prefer to stay upstairs in the dog free area, but Tino is too old to have to deal with a cat.   I really am a dog person though.    The biggest shelter here is pretty cool, they have monthly "specials" on cats, this month is adult orange tiger cats!  They do a reduced shelter fee for the cats on special. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2007, 07:30:03 PM »
   ::)      I may consider getting a cat when Tino (ferret) passes.  The cat might  prefer to stay upstairs in the dog free area, but Tino is too old to have to deal with a cat.   I really am a dog person though.    The biggest shelter here is pretty cool, they have monthly "specials" on cats, this month is adult orange tiger cats!  They do a reduced shelter fee for the cats on special. 
I got my first cat from a shelter, a Russian Blue. A friend hooked me up.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!