Author Topic: ZMA & Zinc Gluconate - Need to take both ?  (Read 2088 times)

MM622

• Getbig I
ZMA & Zinc Gluconate - Need to take both ?
« on: September 06, 2007, 06:58:27 PM »
1) What is the difference between Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate and Zinc Gluconate ? Which is more important for a bodybuilder ?

2) If I'm taking ZMA now, should I also need to take Zinc Gluconate everyday ?  If yes, why ?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: ZMA & Zinc Gluconate - Need to take both ?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 07:21:41 PM »
I would stick with ZMA at night as it is somewhat more proven and certainly has a longer track record.... personally the only thing it ever did for me was give me ridiculously lucid dreams...

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 08:43:11 PM »
1) What is the difference between Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate and Zinc Gluconate ? Which is more important for a bodybuilder ?

2) If I'm taking ZMA now, should I also need to take Zinc Gluconate everyday ?  If yes, why ?

ZMA and your multi-vit should give you plenty of daily zinc and too much can be counter productive. YEs, you will have wicked dreams (deep REM sleep) and will wake up with a raging hard on!  ;D

copacetic

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2007, 03:51:28 AM »
ZMA and your multi-vit should give you plenty of daily zinc and too much can be counter productive. YEs, you will have wicked dreams (deep REM sleep) and will wake up with a raging hard on!  ;D

meh i dunno if the zma does anything really but its cheap and the otherday my roomate got sick and a bunch of my friends got sick but i didn't so at least i'm getting my zinc!