Author Topic: Pastor James Kennedy dies.  (Read 670 times)

Purge_WTF

Pastor James Kennedy dies.
« on: September 07, 2007, 07:19:16 AM »
  I just read it on a news page. I personally believe that the man was an anti-Semite and a fascist, but I'll pray for him anyway.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Re: Pastor James Kennedy dies.
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 07:23:24 AM »
This man, Falwell, and Robertson are proof that you can get away with any offense and any amount of vulgarity in this country as long as you get yourself called "Reverend" or "Pastor."

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 07:50:49 AM »
I used to watch him quite often.  My question is this:  what the hell's with the priestly robes and giant devil ears?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2007, 08:03:55 AM »
The Jamie Kennedy Experiment and Malibus Most Wanted were pretty good, he will be missed.
E

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2007, 09:38:10 AM »
I live not too far from his mega church in Pompano.  Very influential, even moreso in politics.  Several of his sermons mentioned that if anyone were to vote Democrat, they would go to hell.  I think that these televangelists and the rampant sex cases within the CAtholic church are undermining Christianity in a very bad way.  You'd be amazed at how many people fear Christians moreso than Islamist Extremists.  Simply because they saw the movie Jesus Camp, or Ted Haggard :o

Of course he is an anti-semite.  Most people actually are, if you went by the definition that the hate group ADL gives.  How many people do you think would actually mourn if Israel were indeed attacked and decimated?  Outside of Israelis, not too many.