Author Topic: HCG vs. Proviron  (Read 10985 times)

jakecody

• Getbig II
HCG vs. Proviron
« on: September 07, 2007, 07:59:20 AM »
Would both HCG and Proviron help prevent atrophy if taken during cycle?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: HCG vs. Proviron
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 08:27:32 AM »
HCG will keep your nuts full if that's what you mean.

8)

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2007, 09:33:32 AM »
I absolutely love HCG and proviron year round to keep everything working properly, and it keeps your size even when off cycle.
Think of it as little shot of natural test every other day!
I don't now how long I am going to keep doing it, but I know several people that have been doing this for years weather on or off cycle!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2007, 02:44:23 PM »
I absolutely love HCG and proviron year round to keep everything working properly, and it keeps your size even when off cycle.
Think of it as little shot of natural test every other day!
I don't now how long I am going to keep doing it, but I know several people that have been doing this for years weather on or off cycle!

Im interested to see what happens when ya stop. Because it's still a artifical means of stumulating the testes.

I consider it not being really "Off". I hope its a no big lag-time affair recovery wise.

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2007, 03:40:55 PM »
Would both HCG and Proviron help prevent atrophy if taken during cycle?

Proviron and HCG work very differently, read my stickied thread for more information on HCG, but Proviron cannot aromatize into estrogen and in addition to that it binds to the aromatase enzymes acting as an aromatase inhibitor.  It is not as strong as Arimidex or Femara but works well to take during a cycle as you mentioned.  The HCG will mimic LH and prevent your testes from atrophy, but neither will directly act upon the hypothalamus.

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2007, 11:15:59 PM »
My nuts are about as big as they ever have been, but my sex drive still is not quite like it was before either on or off cycle.
I think the last cycle I did (I have been off for about 5 months now) really killed my sex drive.
I took a boatload of test(2250 mgs) weekly, 400 mgs of tren, then at the end switched to 100mgs of test prop EOD for the last 3 weeks.
I did this monster cycle for close to 4 months. I am pretty sure my body has still not gotten back to normal yet. I am still waiting on my sex drive to come back. I can have sex , don't get me wrong, but the drive just is not there like it should be. I am still young at 35 years old.

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2007, 05:05:16 AM »
My nuts are about as big as they ever have been, but my sex drive still is not quite like it was before either on or off cycle.
I think the last cycle I did (I have been off for about 5 months now) really killed my sex drive.
I took a boatload of test(2250 mgs) weekly, 400 mgs of tren, then at the end switched to 100mgs of test prop EOD for the last 3 weeks.
I did this monster cycle for close to 4 months. I am pretty sure my body has still not gotten back to normal yet. I am still waiting on my sex drive to come back. I can have sex , don't get me wrong, but the drive just is not there like it should be. I am still young at 35 years old.

You don't respond well to less than that amount of test? 2250mg is a lot.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2007, 11:54:51 AM »

Man, that's alot of test.  I'd leave that dosage to the pro's, mate.  And that's after years and years of slowly ramping it up. 

I'm not too surprised at the lack of sex drive.  And I think it's time for you to stop the LH analog, too.

Truth be told, cycling in your 30's is very different from your 20's, and I can tell you that the 40's don't get any better.  Maintaining an erection was difficult for about 4-5 weeks, and it took me a good 4 months to really WANT sex again, after my last cycle (at age 42).  I come completely off AAS again in about a week or so, and this go-around had me insatiable.  I'm know I'm really gonna feel this one, despite meticulous use of anti-e's, hcg and a solid PCT plan.  The wifey is not gonna be very happy... :'(

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2007, 08:37:16 PM »
I am not sayong I ned 2250 mgs to get results, but that was my last cycle, and it worked great.
I used to take about 1000 mgs a week before this last cycle.
I was training with a pro wrestler at the time I was about to start my last cycle, and he convincedme to try a cycle with at least 2000 mgs of test.
He told me it would be like night and day compared to doing 1000 mgs.'
And boy was he right. It was like doing my first cycle I ever did once again!
This cycle went on for a good 4 months total, and like I said even with still doing PCT I still don't have my sex drive back . I can only imagine what is going to happen once I end the PCT.
 I am kind of scred to stop it, but I know i have to do it soon. It has been close to 5 months I have been doing this HCG, arimidex, proviron,and T-3 bridge/PCT I have been on.
I am taking a very low dose of all these drugs. 500 ius HCG EOD, 50 mgs Proviron daily, 25 mcg T-3 daily.
Anyone with some knowledge on this have any pointers on the best way to end this ? souldI just stop it all cold turkey at once, or drop 1 drug at a time over a certain period of time ?
Any good ideas would help!
Right now I just happen to love they way my body looks ( not trying to be so vein) , but my body fat is lower than ever, muscles are full and developed, vascularity is good. I am just very happy with the way I look ,and I don't want to loose it!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2007, 09:08:27 PM »
I am not sayong I ned 2250 mgs to get results, but that was my last cycle, and it worked great.
I used to take about 1000 mgs a week before this last cycle.
I was training with a pro wrestler at the time I was about to start my last cycle, and he convincedme to try a cycle with at least 2000 mgs of test.
He told me it would be like night and day compared to doing 1000 mgs.'
And boy was he right. It was like doing my first cycle I ever did once again!
This cycle went on for a good 4 months total, and like I said even with still doing PCT I still don't have my sex drive back . I can only imagine what is going to happen once I end the PCT.
 I am kind of scred to stop it, but I know i have to do it soon. It has been close to 5 months I have been doing this HCG, arimidex, proviron,and T-3 bridge/PCT I have been on.
I am taking a very low dose of all these drugs. 500 ius HCG EOD, 50 mgs Proviron daily, 25 mcg T-3 daily.
Anyone with some knowledge on this have any pointers on the best way to end this ? souldI just stop it all cold turkey at once, or drop 1 drug at a time over a certain period of time ?
Any good ideas would help!
Right now I just happen to love they way my body looks ( not trying to be so vein) , but my body fat is lower than ever, muscles are full and developed, vascularity is good. I am just very happy with the way I look ,and I don't want to loose it!

One thing to remember, once you begin using AAS and especially once you begin running heavier cycles, what was "natural" and "normal" in regards to your previous test levels is never "natural" and "normal" again...BTW, I'd say it's safe to say 2500mgtest/wk is heavy.

As for your current situation, I've never ran this much test in a cycle...the most ever was 1200mg/wk, and that was this past winter but it dropped down to 750mg-1000mg/wk during my diet...I say 750mg/1000mg/wk because I was injecting test eod at 250mg/eod, so that would be 750mg-1000mg/wk. The total duration I was on test was around 30wks...honestly I can't remember exactly when I started so we'll just say it was around 30wks...maybe a bit more, maybe less. Point being, I have recently completed my PCT which was over 5wks long and my sex drive has been through the roof even after my PCT...never had this happen like this after a cycle. I haven't had my test levels checked, but I'd say it's safe to assume they are doing just fine, lol.

If I were you, I'd go ahead and drop the HCG...you've been using this stuff for long enough,a nd it's going to be very tough if not imposable to come off your PCT if you don't drop it at some point. Begin nolva and clomid regimen
Something like this:

Wk 1 Day 1 clomid/300mg
       Day 2 clomid/200mg
       Day 3-7 clomid/100mg

Wk 2 clomid 100mg/ed, nolva 40mg/ed
Wk 3 clomid 50mg/ed, nolva 40mg/ed
Wk 4 nolva 30mg/ed
Wk 5 nolva 20mg/ed

this is similar to how I just ran my last PCT. Now, that said, I understand that in most cases both nolva and clomid are not needed since they are so similar...usually one gets the job done just fine. However, after my last cycle, since it was fairly long, I simply decided to use both and not take any chances. And I have to say, I've been more pleased with this PCT then any before. Scientific reasoning behind this? Well, I can't give you one...I just know it seemed to work very well.

last off, you need to resign in yourself that some "loss" in the way you look is more then likely going to occur once you are done with your PCT. Very noticeable? I don't know, it's really imposable to say since I don't know all that much about you. Even so, you need to try and see the big picture for yourself and get to the point where you are off all the drugs. I'd assume you're going to cycle back on at some point, if so, you need to let your body have a break even from mild drugs such a the ones you're taking. If you're not going to cycle ever again, well at some point you're going to have to come off this stuff as well...it would not be a good idea to stay on them permanently IMO.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2007, 09:11:07 PM »
Wk 1 Day 1 clomid/300mg
       Day 2 clomid/200mg

Day 3-7 clomid/100mg

I've posted this before but those doseages of Clomid blow me away. I couldn't do it.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2007, 05:22:28 AM »
I've posted this before but those doseages of Clomid blow me away. I couldn't do it.

I  couldnt handle 300 either.

One other thing, if a guy takes 1000mg of TE or even TC week, there is in time a build up over that level.
I believe almost a 1.5 factor for TE after several weeks. So we be running even higher levels than we think.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2007, 06:55:19 AM »
I  couldnt handle 300 either.

The only sides I get from Clomid are dreams. & I mean weird, way out there dreams. I wake up so out of it & paranoid.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2007, 07:46:50 AM »
The only sides I get from Clomid are dreams. & I mean weird, way out there dreams. I wake up so out of it & paranoid.

Same here...

i would wake up from horrific vivid dreams and i had the same dream every night for 3 nights straight were i was being chased by aliens or some shit. i woke up breathing heavy and covered in sweat every night.

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2007, 08:49:12 AM »
Just a bit trippy dreams here. Not over the top. Mellatonin is way worse for that 4 me.
I think Ive had some blurred vision also. Temporary, but troubling.
Short term use onlly for this guy. 10 days 1-2 tabs.

Individuals vary greatly in response to any med.  Have to keep that in mind allways.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2007, 09:26:08 AM »
Same here...

i would wake up from horrific vivid dreams and i had the same dream every night for 3 nights straight were i was being chased by aliens or some shit. i woke up breathing heavy and covered in sweat every night.

8)

Agreed (except for the aliens). When I had cellulitis I was taking Clomid. I had about four vivid dreams that it came back. I woke up paranoid & spent about ten minutes each morning checking the spot to see if it was warm to the touch.