Author Topic: Special Ed: Live from New York  (Read 3186 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Special Ed: Live from New York
« on: September 07, 2007, 11:07:26 AM »
On Wednesday night, I went to Cipriani's on Wall Street for a Black Tie Boxing Charity Event. Incredibly, none of the other NY-based Getbiggers were there, but I did bump into a few guys well-known in these forums.

CHUCK ZITO

IBF LIGHT WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPION PAULIE MALIGNAGGI
BigNationRadio.com

garraeth

• Getbig IV
Re: SPECIAL ED LIVE FROM NEW YORK
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 11:11:36 AM »
Did the tie come with complimentary batteries?  ;D

Master Blaster

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 11:12:43 AM »
Are you guys about to punch each other?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2007, 11:14:55 AM »
Did the tie come with complimentary batteries?  ;D
Easy G, that Gucci tie costs more than you make in an hour.
BigNationRadio.com

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2007, 11:17:06 AM »
It was $3k? Daymn!

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2007, 11:18:12 AM »
Are you guys about to punch each other?
Excellent question, Master Bater. I should have explained. While the 'THUMBS UP' pose is de rigueur in the bodybuilding world, in the world of boxing the conventional 'FISTS UP' pose is considered Standard Operating Procedure.
BigNationRadio.com

Master Blaster

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2007, 11:22:57 AM »
Excellent question, Master Bater. I should have explained. While the 'THUMBS UP' pose is de rigueur in the bodybuilding world, in the world of boxing the conventional 'FISTS UP' pose is considered Standard Operating Procedure.

;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2007, 11:24:16 AM »
who is chuck zito

they always zoom in on him at ufc shows

forgive my ignorance i am from the uk

he is not famous over here
T

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2007, 11:25:30 AM »
Chuck Zito must get laid more than all you guys combined.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2007, 11:29:08 AM »
were you invited Ed? Why were you there?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2007, 11:31:57 AM »
who is chuck zito

they always zoom in on him at ufc shows

forgive my ignorance i am from the uk

he is not famous over here
From Wikipedia...

Chuck Zito (born Charles Zito Jr. on March 1, 1953) is an actor, amateur boxer, martial artist, celebrity bodyguard, stuntman and former member of the New York chapter of the Hells Angels.
Chuck Zito grew up in The Bronx and New Rochelle, New York, the son of Italian-American parents Charles Zito and Gloria Frangione Zito.
He began boxing when he was a teenager, following in his father's footsteps. He competed in several amateur boxing matches, with mixed results. In 1973, Zito competed in his first Golden Gloves competition, winning his first two matches but losing his third.

Hells Angels
The same year, Zito married his high-school girlfriend Kathy and adopted her daughter, Lisa, and dropped out of high school. He worked at a series of manual jobs, and also purchased his first motorcycle. Soon after, along with several of his friends, Zito established the small New Rochelle Motorcycle Club. The club eventually merged with the larger Ching-a-Ling Nomads.
In 1979, Zito left the Ching-a-Lings to join the New York chapter of the Hells Angels. This caused a simmering dispute with his wife to boil over. Kathy left him and quickly filed for divorce. Some months later, the two reconciled. Although they continue to live together they have never remarried.
In Oz TV series, eventually Zito's Hells Angels tattoo appears under his t-shirt.
On April 16, 2007 Chuck said on his radio show on Sirius Satellite Radio Howard 101 that he was no longer a member of the Hells Angels.

Bodyguard career
While attending a motorcycle show in 1980, Zito met one of the bodyguards for actor Robert Conrad. This experience inspired him to start his own bodyguard service, naming it Charlie's Angels Bodyguard Service, a reference to his Hells Angels affiliation. His bodyguard business developed slowly, until he was hired by Liza Minnelli. She recommended his services to her celebrity friends, and he quickly started making contacts throughout Hollywood. Some of those celebrities include Pamela Anderson, Jean-Claude Van Damme, and many more.

Prison
In 1985, Zito was indicted as part of the FBI's Operation Rough Rider and charged with trafficking amphetamine. Zito, who was travelling in Japan when he was charged, spent four months in a Japanese prison before being extradited to the United States. He then spent a further fourteen months in an American prison after being denied bail. Although he continues to deny the charges, Zito eventually pled guilty. He claims that the federal attorneys had made a deal with him in which he would be sentenced to time served in return for his guilty plea. However he was sentenced to ten years, of which he served six.
Zito denies that he has ever been involved in drug trafficking. He further claims to have never even used drugs or consumed alcohol.

Acting career
After his release from prison, in 1990, Zito returned to work as a bodyguard and as a stuntman. His stunt roles started to evolve into small speaking parts. His acting career reached new heights in 1998, when he was offered a role in the HBO series Oz. On that show, he is a key Italian inmate named Chucky Pancamo who is one of the most physically intimidating inmates on the show. Because of his motorcycle experience, Zito initially auditioned as a member of the Bikers gang but Oz creator Tom Fontana felt he'd be a better fit with the Italians.
Just before filming for Oz started, Zito received additional publicity when he knocked out Jean-Claude Van Damme with one punch at the New York City strip club Scores, after the actor and martial artist stated that "Chuck Zito has no heart."
In 1999, Zito made several appearances on the professional wrestling television show WCW Monday Nitro, portraying a supposed alliance with Hulk Hogan.
In 2002, Chuck Zito co-authored the autobiographical Street Justice. In 2003, Zito played a gangster again in the independent film This Thing of Ours, which coincidentally also starred Getbig's very own Special Ed. Go rent it at Blockbuster!
BigNationRadio.com

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2007, 11:33:46 AM »

Shame you would pair a Gucci tie with an ill fitted fused, not sewn, constructed suit and off the rack shirt  ;D

tailor - lucky Wangs

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2007, 11:34:39 AM »
thanks,

sounds like a bit of a dick
T

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2007, 11:40:30 AM »

BRUTAL thinning hair.

Ed needs to either get some plugs or shave that shit.
Ron: "I am lazy."

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2007, 11:40:53 AM »
It must suck being a champion welter weight champion but in clothes you look like you never worked out.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2007, 11:41:28 AM »
Shame you would pair a Gucci tie with an ill fitted fused, not sewn, constructed suit and off the rack shirt  ;D

tailor - lucky Wangs
Queer Eye for the Straight Guy,

Thanks for noticing. That's a trick I learned at Donald Trump's Learning Annex seminar. Gucci tie, Boss suit, and Thomas Pink shirt. But you're right - it's almost time for tailor-constructed gear. Just as soon as I can settle on a life weight.
BigNationRadio.com

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2007, 11:48:47 AM »

BRUTAL thinning hair.

Ed needs to either get some plugs or shave that shit.
I DID shave it 4 weeks ago. That's just how it looks growing back in. If it still looks horrible 4 weeks from now, Goatboy wins and I just go cue-ball from here on in.

BigNationRadio.com

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2007, 11:51:36 AM »
Queer Eye for the Straight Guy,

Thanks for noticing. That's a trick I learned at Donald Trump's Learning Annex seminar. Gucci tie, Boss suit, and Thomas Pink shirt. But you're right - it's almost time for tailor-constructed gear. Just as soon as I can settle on a life weight.

clearly MD was over paying you
Here comes the money shot

nycbull

• Getbig V
Re: Special Ed: Live from New York
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2007, 12:01:50 PM »
biggest watch on that welter weight dude.

Ed try stacking hair drugs,,,propecia, avodart and rogain..and use that FDA approved lazer comb. 

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2007, 12:09:29 PM »
biggest watch on that welter weight dude.

Ed try stacking hair drugs,,,propecia, avodart and rogain..and use that FDA approved lazer comb. 
No way man. Trying to keep your hair with a drug as you grow old is just as pathetic as trying to keep your muscles with drugs. The way to do it is to shave your head and just stop lifting.
BigNationRadio.com

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2007, 12:12:37 PM »
Apparently, at boxing events, the thumbs-up pose, so popular at bodybuilding events, takes a backseat to the clenched fist pose.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2007, 12:19:50 PM »
No way man. Trying to keep your hair with a drug as you grow old is just as pathetic as trying to keep your muscles with drugs. The way to do it is to shave your head and just stop lifting.

thats true to dude. It is much more manly too.

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2007, 04:37:52 PM »
Ed, you can't call the affair a black tie event if no-one is in tux's.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2007, 05:19:26 PM »
Ed, you can't call the affair a black tie event if no-one is in tux's.
I know being retarded doesn't necessarily mean you're blind, but what excuse do you have for taking a look at exactly two photos and not being able to see a guy named Chuck wearing a tux?
BigNationRadio.com

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2007, 06:14:54 PM »
Ed, Look up Thomas Mitchell Clothiers in Huntington, NY. He'll come to you if you can't make it to the island. Way better than buying off the rack, little more pricey but worth it.

Peace,

RM