Author Topic: Why do FAT lifters think they are big and impressive?  (Read 12577 times)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: Why do FAT lifters think they are big and impressive?
« Reply #75 on: September 07, 2007, 07:51:33 PM »
why won't jason answer this question? is he scared? is he the fat guy he constantly makes fun of? why the self-hate jason? did your mother overfeed you to compensate for being so bad in bed your father left with the milkman? Why won't you post a pic and show us your skills? why are you so gay you follow "fast guys" around on the internet? WHY?WHY?WHY?

bump

::)
Here comes the money shot

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #76 on: September 07, 2007, 07:52:16 PM »
ok, who are you that a fat guy would trust you for diet advice, you haven't posted a pic proveing to be in good shape, Adonis has, you are shit stirred in horse piss, wanker.

bump
Here comes the money shot

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #77 on: September 07, 2007, 08:24:41 PM »
I think he looks in good shape for the amount of muscle he carries.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #78 on: September 08, 2007, 05:58:13 AM »
getting fat is easier and people are happier doing it...but it doesn't have to be this way...

Those that are fat will have to endure some suffering to lose weight and it keeps them terrorized from doing anything...

i use no drugs either...

again it's very hard to get lean and add muscle.

Very easy to eat shit food do these power work outs  and no cardio and chub up and call yourself "big and strong" when you are just a FAT guy there are 1000's of them in the gym ....

what causes this disease?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #79 on: September 08, 2007, 05:59:56 AM »
Dude, seriously... go tail-gating, go watch some football, hell, you can even go to church!!!!

Just get off here. Your obsession has reached unprecedented levels of morbidity!!!

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2007, 06:12:50 AM »
It doesn't take much effort to get fat and lift like a sloth. Not ompressed. These guys get dressed in the dark and shower and swim in their clothes.

Terrible.

Would you say this guy is obese?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=165001.0

YEs I would.

You sound lile one of those 140lb whiney c-unts most of us see in the gym everyday that accuse everyone of juicing just becuase they curl 30lbs dumbbells or something...spend more time worrying about your lifting and quit making your lil bitch self feel better by trying to sound hard calling out people that take shits bigger than you. Clown...

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2007, 07:03:28 AM »
big fat pigs why are there so many in the gyms?
it looks like a biffet line at the all you can eat place at my gym most of the time.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #82 on: September 08, 2007, 07:05:29 AM »
Many years ago i put on 50 pounds of fat over a 6 month peroid to hit a 405 single on BP.
Fatter you are the easier to push the weight.MOS accomplishments are great and his one thick dude but the question will always be asked what would he look like dieted down.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: September 08, 2007, 07:06:20 AM »
hmmm maybe it;s the internet and the boards that's causing all the fatness...these guys can sit on the internet all day and eat and post....

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 08, 2007, 07:07:26 AM »
hmmm maybe it;s the internet and the boards that's causing all the fatness...these guys can sit on the internet all day and eat and post....

Did you ever get your shit straight Lugar?!!

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: September 08, 2007, 07:09:05 AM »
Many years ago i put on 50 pounds of fat over a 6 month peroid to hit a 405 single on BP.
Fatter you are the easier to push the weight.MOS  the question will always be asked what would he look like dieted down.

yes!

and I could care less about tubby man...we know he's weak as a kitten and fat as a cow....again i don't think there is anything special about being "thick" and "powerful"

it's just fat and sloppy and requires no effort.

good points though..

getting fat is easy...

losing it is like death to these lazy fat bear cubs!

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: September 08, 2007, 07:10:02 AM »
Fatter you are the easier to push the weight.

appreciate your honesty too!

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #87 on: September 08, 2007, 07:16:51 AM »
appreciate your honesty too!
My mates were bemused with my bulking and thats how i went the steroid route, i took the easy road though i was stronger and leaner, that was many years ago though.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: September 08, 2007, 07:21:01 AM »
My mates were bemused with my bulking and thats how i went the steroid route, i took the easy road though i was stronger and leaner, that was many years ago though.
that's all i am trying to do is help the fat people so personal experience helps...it's not too late for them to change their ways...all they gotta do is email me @jasonarmstrong@hotmail.com and I'll help them for free...

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #89 on: September 08, 2007, 07:26:54 AM »
So where are the fat people supposed to start?  Should they hide until you give them the OK to go out in public.  Your pissed cause your girl fcuked a bouncer and you can't get over it.  How much sleep have you lost over this?

Seriously man get over it...... Did you get any sleep last night?  Oh wait you couldn't because the bouncer that was pounding your girl kicked you out of your own room when he was tagging her and you could do was just cry into your pillow all night. 

By making this thread, are you looking for the board to hold you and tell you that it'll be alright? 
\

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: September 08, 2007, 07:30:34 AM »
why do these fat guys take loads of androgens as well and it just makes them look fatter....bloat and fat good god man looks even worse

blood pressure and cholesterol through the roof!!!

big?

not impressed!

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: September 08, 2007, 07:32:05 AM »
that's all i am trying to do is help the fat people so personal experience helps...it's not too late for them to change their ways...all they gotta do is email me @jasonarmstrong@hotmail.com and I'll help them for free...

first thing I do is get the fatties off the androgens...esrogen really piles up the fat...

tip of the day number 1.

stay tuned in this thread you guys can learn something

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #92 on: September 08, 2007, 07:32:25 AM »
Post you pic slim.  MOS is by far larger than you could ever be.  And on top of that if he dieted down to contest shape, he'd prolly still be bigger than you.

Time to stop hating and get a new hobby.

That's kind of the point...he can't "diet down to contest shape" because he lacks the willpower to eat accordingly nor do the cardio.  He's just not dedicated enough to do so.

Really fat guys that are just fat and not strong amuse me.  Guys that are fat yet strong as heck can be respect.  Most guys at the gym fall in the first category.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: September 08, 2007, 07:34:21 AM »
That's kind of the point...he can't "diet down to contest shape" because he lacks the willpower to eat accordingly nor do the cardio.  He's just not dedicated enough to do so.

Really fat guys that are just fat and not strong amuse me.  Guys that are fat yet strong as heck can be respect.  Most guys at the gym fall in the first category.

another guy gets it.

Really they all do but they won't admit it...

big fat fragile egos most are!

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #94 on: September 08, 2007, 07:43:34 AM »
That's kind of the point...he can't "diet down to contest shape" because he lacks the willpower to eat accordingly nor do the cardio.  He's just not dedicated enough to do so.

Really fat guys that are just fat and not strong amuse me.  Guys that are fat yet strong as heck can be respect.  Most guys at the gym fall in the first category.

In MOS' thread he said he used to BB, not is a BB.  This ding dong has it twisted.  Getbig is not solely a BB board, But it does have it's share of schomes.  Homie here is just pissed because he already had the Jergins and tissues out, opened MOS' thread and found that he wasn't to his liking.

He won't post a pic cause some of the pros and other BB's like Derek Anthony that do G4P may recognize him from the time they had him in head scissors.
\

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #95 on: September 08, 2007, 07:50:57 AM »
the question will always be asked what would he look like dieted down.
Only by people who enjoy looking at men in thongs, appreciating their "muscles".

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #96 on: September 08, 2007, 07:52:45 AM »
I had sex last night and then again this morning so I'm in a good mood.   I then ground some coffee beans and I'm now enjoyin my mornin coffee before I head off to Gold's to train back.  I hope when I get back the mods have been able to contain this epic meltdown.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 08, 2007, 07:57:48 AM »
This thread is destined to end with armstrong putting a gun in his mouth and pulling the trigger
T

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #98 on: September 08, 2007, 08:06:55 AM »
This thread is destined to end with armstrong putting a gun in his mouth and pulling the trigger
exactly. Containment my ass, we need to fuel the fire! Shall we discuss the topic starter's fake numbers? His sexual orientation? His father's obesity?

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: September 08, 2007, 08:07:49 AM »
If those pics are MOS, he has an outstanding physique.  He is not fat, and his bodyfat level looks perfectly fine for an offseason level.

Dipshits on here are so used to jacking off to contest pictures of pro bodybuilders that they have no fucking clue as to the amount of work that would be required to sustain that type of conditioning.