Author Topic: New Coleman pics Sept 6th, 2007.  (Read 11362 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: New Coleman pics Sept 6th, 2007.
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2007, 01:05:22 PM »
hulkster is so dilussional its entertaining ;D

ronnie noew looks like he will struggle to hang in the top 5 jeeez his left arm is looking as bad as yates in reverse!
has nothing left, should have retired last yr, but he has decided to come back and get totally spanked by cutler and probally a few others!

Great post !

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2007, 01:42:10 PM »
OMG Ronnie's going to destroy Jay!..  Jay's muscularity does even come close to that!!  Look at Jays smooth arms, delts and chest!.  Jay has not muscularity, no vascularity, and looks smooth on his upper body.  How can someone like that be the Mr O?? Thats just not right, where's the separation in jays biceps? 

GAME OVER LIGHTS OUT JAY!

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2007, 01:47:38 PM »
You sons of bitches hating on Coleman will be sorry this year. Jay Cutler brought it to the O ONE GOD DAMN TIME.

Jay won because he had harder glutes. Jay is soft as cotton in the glutes 9 times out of 10.

And dont be ridiculouis Hulkster, Ronnie is blowing away Nasser in size there.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2007, 01:54:05 PM »
I hope Ronnie wins it, so he can retire and give his body a rest......

GR

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2007, 01:56:22 PM »
if he is in the top 2,it will be a gift.He's over,everybody ages,so does he.He was awesome once but not anymore...
TEAM NASSER!

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2007, 01:57:34 PM »
OMG Ronnie's going to destroy Jay!..  Jay's muscularity does even come close to that!!  Look at Jays smooth arms, delts and chest!.  Jay has not muscularity, no vascularity, and looks smooth on his upper body.  How can someone like that be the Mr O?? Thats just not right, where's the separation in jays biceps? 

mattT,

while I think it's wrong that you bang mantail, I think you're right in your assessment.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2007, 01:58:16 PM »
Hulkster and his fag hags constantly harp on about Dorian's mangled arm, yet now Ronnie has the same problem they don't seem to care. Epic consistency.

1] Jay [unfortunately]
2] Martinez [undeservedly]
3] Ronnie [disgracefully]
4] Sylvio [a reward for betraying Milos]

10] Wolf [has yet to 'pay his dues']

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2007, 01:59:43 PM »
Hulkster and his fag hags constantly harp on about Dorian's mangled arm, yet now Ronnie has the same problem they don't seem to care. Epic consistency.

1] Jay [unfortunately]

Great post !!

affy

« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2007, 02:06:23 PM »

1] Jay [unfortunately]

sylvio is no where near top 5 olympia material

unless he's been visiting joe weider in his private batcave...i don't see that happening

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2007, 02:07:22 PM »
if he is in the top 2,it will be a gift.He's over,everybody ages,so does he.He was awesome once but not anymore...

Apparently, you cannot see the pictures.  Have a friend look at them for you, and he'll tell you how amazing Ronnie is looking.  I'm sure Jay's fans jaws just dropped to the floor when they saw these pics.

GR

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2007, 02:18:10 PM »
He's a monster,he's Ronnie Coleman,but he isnt Ronnie Coleman MR.OLYMPIA anymore and he shouldnt be either.He is old,deal with it,his body cant work like it used to no matter what he does.You should look at the pictures and see that he's getting worse,its all downhill from here,it's natural.Would you like a mr.olympia looking like Coleman(2007)even if he gets leaner.And he has become funny with that new look.He is not the king anymore and i am not a hater nor a jay's fan...
TEAM NASSER!

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2007, 02:48:31 PM »
He's a monster,he's Ronnie Coleman,but he isnt Ronnie Coleman MR.OLYMPIA anymore and he shouldnt be either.He is old,deal with it,his body cant work like it used to no matter what he does.You should look at the pictures and see that he's getting worse,its all downhill from here,it's natural.Would you like a mr.olympia looking like Coleman(2007)even if he gets leaner.And he has become funny with that new look.He is not the king anymore and i am not a hater nor a jay's fan...

The truth.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The House that Ruth built

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2007, 03:03:32 PM »
The fucken hair has got to go. Looks like a fool.

However, a lot can go down in 4 weeks . . . Ronnie's left arm and lat are very evident. I love the guy, I want him to win . . . can he?

Now, on to this load of shit madmax. Jay should he ashamed ( if he even knows ) to have this ass fighting board wars for a sitting Mr. Olympia. Beneath the title, and way beneath Jay.

The Beef

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2007, 03:04:21 PM »

he doesn't look bad here

Can't argue with Ronnie's results but he shows some terrible form in his t-bar rows. Looks more like an upright row the way he does them.

GR

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2007, 03:09:12 PM »
who cares about good form when you handle such weights and using so many drugs.good form is essential for natural bodybuilders and bodybuilders who use some roids but not like the pros do...
TEAM NASSER!

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2007, 03:09:27 PM »
$

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2007, 03:15:26 PM »

ahahah, I thought it was Kid n' Play! remember that tune "Word Up"?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2007, 03:15:30 PM »

umm..he still has a few weeks to tighten up..

you are making a prediction on incomplete data
Here comes the money shot

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2007, 03:17:13 PM »
JAY AFTER LOOKING AT RONNIES LATEST PICS

Jay Cutler, the only man in the world who had sub 4% bodyfat and nary the sign of any vascularity.

GR

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2007, 03:25:42 PM »
SteelePegasus i have all the respect in the world for Ronnie,but even if he comes leaner,better than the pictures,i believe that he cant be mr.o.As i wrote before,his body cant deal with all the stuff he is doing anymore.Its a good time for him to stop.He has achieved everything there is in bb...
TEAM NASSER!

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2007, 03:29:11 PM »

well, a certain other Mr. O had many of the same attibutes and was given the Mr. O 6 times..

LOL

(thats for you ND :P)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Tigerman

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2007, 03:31:30 PM »

1] Jay [unfortunately]

Bullshit, Ronnie's slight arm asymmetry is nowhere comparable to the totally disfigured Dorian's arm. Let's be serious, Dorian biceps was totally missing. Enough with the bullshit, Ronnie looks improved on the arm and on the lat. If his conditioning will be on spot, he will win number 9. Mark my word.

Master Blaster

« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2007, 03:35:25 PM »
Bullshit, Ronnie's slight arm asymmetry is nowhere comparable to the totally disfigured Dorian's arm. Let's be serious, Dorian biceps was totally missing. Enough with the bullshit, Ronnie looks improved on the arm and on the lat. If his conditioning will be on spot, he will win number 9. Mark my word.

I think Big Ron might win, but that arm looks seriously messed up. I still think it's too close to call.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2007, 03:37:57 PM »

lol ,
 commical!