Author Topic: Triyotex  (Read 2647 times)

Swole0565

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Triyotex
« on: September 08, 2007, 03:01:19 PM »
I came across a T-3 product called Triyotex.  It comes in 75mcg timed released CAPSULES.  Does anyone have experience or knowledge of this product? 
Here is my current situation and goals...
I am approximately 280lbs @ 29% BF.  I gained the weight after suffering a hip injury (I need to have a hip replacement), and being limited in my training for over a year.  My goal is to drop the BF substantially, before scheduling surgery.  I have been able to resume training over the past few months, but with the injury, cardio is limited due to pain. 
Also, I have competed in bodybuilding.  The last time was in 2003.  My contest weight was 215lbs and my offseason weight, preinjury stayed between 230-245.  I am now 42yrs old.
Thanks for insight/advice.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Triyotex
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2007, 06:39:39 PM »
Sorry bro, never heard of this product. Even so, I'd be skeptical because I'm skeptical of all these type products...hard to actually replace genuine t-3 IMO.

My advice, go ahead and schedule your surgery and get that crap over with as soon as you can. In the meantime, up until surgery, eat as clean as humanly possible and continue that through your recovery time. After that, then worry about seriously dropping the weight.

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2007, 08:03:56 PM »
I don't know what this Triyotex is, but you said they are in capsules, as a general rule anything that is time released usually isn't in capsules.  The reasoning behind this is because a pill can contain multiple layers that dissolve in the stomach at different rates.  It is possible for the powders contained capsule to do the same, but they are much more expensive to manufacture and there are very few reasons for doing it in this fashion.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2007, 11:28:07 PM »
I don't know what this Triyotex is, but you said they are in capsules, as a general rule anything that is time released usually isn't in capsules.  The reasoning behind this is because a pill can contain multiple layers that dissolve in the stomach at different rates.  It is possible for the powders contained capsule to do the same, but they are much more expensive to manufacture and there are very few reasons for doing it in this fashion.

I have heard of triyotex. There are plenty of time release meds that are capsuled. take kadian for example..

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2007, 11:45:35 PM »
Never heard of the product. As Arnold said schedule the surgery & eat as clean as possible (if you can train in some manner go for it too).

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2007, 07:33:28 AM »

I have heard of triyotex. There are plenty of time release meds that are capsuled. take kadian for example..

Very good example! Time release caps often in pellets.

Dont take Kadian lightly (Esp the 200mg  ;)   RIP!)
People got no clue whats lurking in some pill bottles. No different than a hand grenade.

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2007, 10:33:47 PM »
Very good example! Time release caps often in pellets.

Dont take Kadian lightly (Esp the 200mg  ;)   RIP!)
People got no clue whats lurking in some pill bottles. No different than a hand grenade.

LOL- I miss the 160mg  Blue oc's. those were nutts.