Author Topic: Hamil vs. Bisping  (Read 6153 times)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Re: Hamil vs. Bisping
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2007, 01:35:34 PM »
I was completely disgusted with this decision.  Hammill exposed Bisbing for the overrated biatch that he is and definitely won rounds 1 & 2.  And the way Rogan & the other dusche-bag commentator just went along with the decision was even more sickening.  So there is corruption in MMA...bummer.
w

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2007, 02:12:43 PM »
Disgusted was the word.

Hamill should have won this hands down, but then again, there's always politics and money influencing a judge's decision.
Q

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2007, 03:19:39 PM »
i was watching at work. first of all, all of us watching were surprised at how hamil came out and just went after bisping and wanted to stand up with him. i misse bits and pieces but from what i saw bisping was running from hamil all night anf hamil was pounding him. at the end of the fight we all looked at each other and said ok unanimos decision hamil. i went to the office and came out about 10 mins later and the guys all had this stunned look on their faces...they told me bisping won a split.first i laughed, then i was stunned. how the hell do they give it to him. obviously it was a home town victory and they(ZUFFA) would rather promote bisping than hamil.

sad  :-\

the sound wasnt on so i couldnt hear the interviews after. what did bisping say? and more importantly what was hamils reaction?

i agree bisping did seem to run alot. hey whos the girl in your avatar and where is it from?
irongearco.com

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2007, 04:46:43 PM »
I was completely disgusted with this decision.  Hammill exposed Bisbing for the overrated biatch that he is and definitely won rounds 1 & 2.  And the way Rogan & the other dusche-bag commentator just went along with the decision was even more sickening.  So there is corruption in MMA...bummer.
I agree with your statement.

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
  • 1687 confirmed kills and counting
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2007, 05:17:14 PM »
IMO Hamil won.  It was also the opinion of my guests who were watching.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2007, 07:30:09 PM »
it is truely bad if you watch again and try to score it. its just sad to rob someone like that
irongearco.com

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2007, 03:56:44 AM »
No matter who you thought won you have to at least acknowledge that both of these guys are not really UFC level light heavies right now.  Both of them have major, major holes in their game.  I don't like either of these guys and I believed Hamill was the clear winner.  Bisping acted like a complete tool after the fight too.  I can't wait to see him get KFTO'd.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2007, 08:06:00 AM »
What irked me was that Bisbing had the gall to be cocky after receiving a clear gift. 

I couldn't believe how much shit he talked after getting his ass handed to him for 10-11 minutes!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2007, 08:07:26 AM »
bisping acted like a total punk afterwards......

win lose or draw you don't disrespect the guy that ya just went to a decsion with......

anywhere but england and that fool gets booed out of the arena for what he said about hamil afterwards....I'll be REAL curious to see what kind of reception he gets when he has to come back here to fight

I used to like the guy, but now I hate his punk ass.  I love smack talk as much as the next guy, but show a little class and humility, *especially* when you were given a win you didn't earn.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2007, 08:15:36 AM »
the sound wasnt on so i couldnt hear the interviews after. what did bisping say? and more importantly what was hamils reaction?

Bisping was interviewed first and made a lot of asinine comments about how he'd dominated the other guy, etc. etc.  Total bullshit - he was acting as though he truly believed he'd won.

Nothing says "I'm a fag" quite like Bisping's Affliction t-shirt collection.  ::)

Hamill, on the other hand, was all class - "He beat me fair and square..." (his words) and then something like "...he's a great fighter".

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2007, 08:42:12 AM »
Lol, i love it when you self righteous 'yankee doodle dandies' melt all over the place. Bisping clearly dominated the fight - but i do think he should drop in weight.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2007, 09:24:58 AM »
Lol, i love it when you self righteous 'yankee doodle dandies' melt all over the place. Bisping clearly dominated the fight - but i do think he should drop in weight.

Jesus you just proved that your in an idiot.... Thanks for letting us know that you Brits are still fucking retarded...

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2007, 10:00:20 AM »
Worst decision in MMA!  Classic poster boy gift!  I can't wait to see his ass get KTFO!  Give him to a second tier fighter like forrest or bonnar and goooood night!

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2007, 10:05:08 AM »
but i do think he should drop in weight.
I think he should drop his cock in your mouth fag!

Capt._America

• Getbig II
  • Would rather be feared than respected
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2007, 10:18:12 AM »

The last time an English fag got his a$$ kicked that bad it was the American Revolution!

Capt._America

• Getbig II
  • Would rather be feared than respected
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2007, 10:21:06 AM »
I watched the fight at work with a couple of MMA fans and a guy that this was the first fights he watched, and even he agreed Hamil won the fight, so we had a deaf fighter and two blind judges, but really after i heard the decision, felt like UFC has now become boxing, bull$hit decision

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2007, 10:25:22 AM »
Go to any of the other MMA boards out there.  This bullshit decision is getting a lot of attention.  The overwhealming concensus is that Hamil got robbed.  Dana is already back pedaling & saying that he will be working on a rematch ASAP. 

I'd like to see a free bout on Spike with Tito/Rashad, Nate Diaz/Manny & Hammil/Bisbing.
w

RancherRanger

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2007, 10:36:47 AM »
I picked Bisping to win.  I'm not a fan of either fighter, but Bisping got an early Christmas gift.  Hamil won that fight.  I went outside to smoke and didn't hear the post fight interviews.  But after I've read about Bisping being a cocky little shit, I hate him even more.  He's a cocky C level fighter.  Hamill deserves a rematch IMO.  If not, Bisping needs to fight Houston Alexander!

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2007, 11:06:38 AM »
Forget the rematch.  Hammill Already proved he won and probably has a bigger fan base as a result of the shit decision.

I'm with you RR, put him in the with Houston IN THE UK and watch the massacre.
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2007, 11:58:19 AM »

Obviously you were not watching the same fight as everyone else.  This has nothing to do with pro american fervor.  What it is about is keeping the judging on the level.
A

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2007, 11:59:31 AM »
Obviously you were not watching the same fight as everyone else.  This has nothing to do with pro american fervor.  What it is about is keeping the judging on the level.

He is just stirring the pot.  Ignore him....
w

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2007, 12:23:08 PM »

One reason people love UFC so much is that it's NOT boxing as far as the corruption is concerned.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2007, 12:25:42 PM »
...a guy that this was the first fights he watched, and even he agreed Hamil won the fight...

I got my wife to watch with me and she, too, was a complete first-timer.  She also agreed that there was no way Bisping could win that fight unless he submitted or knocked Hamill out in Round 3.

Combat isn't her thing, but she enjoyed watching the fights and now has a huge crush on Rampage.  "He's such a cutie pie," she said after his post-fight interview. lol 

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2007, 05:29:43 PM »
Bisping was interviewed first and made a lot of asinine comments about how he'd dominated the other guy, etc. etc.  Total bullshit - he was acting as though he truly believed he'd won.

Nothing says "I'm a fag" quite like Bisping's Affliction t-shirt collection.  ::)

Hamill, on the other hand, was all class - "He beat me fair and square..." (his words) and then something like "...he's a great fighter".

thanx.
i cant believe how someone can talk such trash after being given a victory he DID NOT EARN.

link to the fight
http://www.mmatko.com/michael-bisping-vs-matt-hamill-ufc-75-fight-video
links to other fights on the right side of the page

and the post fight interview
http://www.mmatko.com/complete-post-fight-video-interview-from-michael-bisping-vs-matt-hamill-ufc-75/

funny how bisping said he outboxed hamil  ::)

hamil showed class

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2007, 05:32:17 PM »
they need to fight again on american soil

then it will be 1-1

then they can meet for a third time on neutral grounds, maybe canada  ;)
Z