Author Topic: Hamil vs. Bisping  (Read 6160 times)

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
Hamil vs. Bisping
« on: September 08, 2007, 09:34:08 PM »
Is it me or did Hamil clearly dominate this fight.  I was amazed that it was a split decision let alone a victory for Bisping.  I have a feeling that UFC wanting to crack the UK market and Bisping being their poster boy to do so had a little to do w/ that judging.  regardles he ios overrated

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Hamil vs. Bisping
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2007, 09:37:43 PM »
I agree, I clearly had Hamil winning the first two rounds, I was shocked when they announced that douche Bisping as the winner.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ReEvolution

• Getbig III
  • goodbye ronnie
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2007, 09:39:34 PM »
hamill got totally fucked.  clearly they gave it to the hometown boy.  this was a boxing like decision and pathetic.  bisping better drop to 185 or he's toast.  overpowered the whole night.
two thumbs WAY up!!!

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2007, 09:48:31 PM »
Hamil won that fight for sure
I can't wait to see Bisping getting KTFO
RIP Bob Probert

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2007, 09:54:59 PM »
i don't know i kind of like bisping,. i thought it could have went either way though.  is see a rematch at some point
irongearco.com

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2007, 10:46:28 PM »
I think it was an absolutely clear victory for Hamil.  What irked me was that Bisbing had the gall to be cocky after receiving a clear gift.  Its sad to say that the corruption so present in Boxing judging has found its way into MMA.  Hamil definately won rounds one and two and if I were be generous lost round 3 but not by a wide margain.  I had about six friends over and they all agreed it was a serious screw job on Hamil
A

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2007, 10:47:34 PM »
hamil hands down'
DAWG

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2007, 11:19:08 PM »
bisping acted like a total punk afterwards......

win lose or draw you don't disrespect the guy that ya just went to a decsion with......

anywhere but england and that fool gets booed out of the arena for what he said about hamil afterwards....I'll be REAL curious to see what kind of reception he gets when he has to come back here to fight

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2007, 12:36:57 AM »
Bisping clearly lost. Anyway, this was the worst fight I've ever seen. It looked like a battle of the stooges.
No real winners here.
I can't wait until the UFC becomes saturated with real talent, like boxing;
then we won't have to be bored by these "tough guys" that get in there and "give it their all."
15 minutes of agonizing boredom and atrocious stand up.
Really, Bisping looks like he has no clue how to box, and somehow he's a major talent.
TEAM REPTILIAN

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2007, 01:34:41 AM »
Bisping clearly lost. Anyway, this was the worst fight I've ever seen. It looked like a battle of the stooges.
No real winners here.
I can't wait until the UFC becomes saturated with real talent, like boxing;
then we won't have to be bored by these "tough guys" that get in there and "give it their all."
15 minutes of agonizing boredom and atrocious stand up.
Really, Bisping looks like he has no clue how to box, and somehow he's a major talent.

Bisping got dominated, how he won is anyone's guess.  He is the face of Zuffa in Europe, particularly the UK. 

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2007, 04:05:24 AM »
im british and i was even disguisted that bisping won, at the begining of the fight i was even telling my mates how ufc would never have a hometown bias result. actually looked quite silly i predicted mirko to win, and henderson however the rampage henderson fight was aaaaawweesome

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2007, 05:12:22 AM »
I get the feeling that had Bisping died in the ring, he still would've been awarded the win.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2007, 05:38:34 AM »
i was watching at work. first of all, all of us watching were surprised at how hamil came out and just went after bisping and wanted to stand up with him. i misse bits and pieces but from what i saw bisping was running from hamil all night anf hamil was pounding him. at the end of the fight we all looked at each other and said ok unanimos decision hamil. i went to the office and came out about 10 mins later and the guys all had this stunned look on their faces...they told me bisping won a split.first i laughed, then i was stunned. how the hell do they give it to him. obviously it was a home town victory and they(ZUFFA) would rather promote bisping than hamil.

sad  :-\

the sound wasnt on so i couldnt hear the interviews after. what did bisping say? and more importantly what was hamils reaction?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2007, 05:42:02 AM »
Is it me or did Hamil clearly dominate this fight.  I was amazed that it was a split decision let alone a victory for Bisping.  I have a feeling that UFC wanting to crack the UK market and Bisping being their poster boy to do so had a little to do w/ that judging.  regardles he ios overrated

i am from the uk

but have to agree with you

Hamil dominated the fight but the ufc need a prominent british fighter
T

Ozark

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2007, 07:16:06 AM »
Hamil won the fight, 

The 2 judges that gave it to Bisping are a joke   :o

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2007, 07:17:41 AM »
I've been saying Bisping was ridiculously overrated for a year now. Looks like Hamil finally proved that. Terrible decision.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2007, 07:55:38 AM »
i watched the fight again. hamil won the 1st and 2nd round for sure..the 3rd round is the only debateable round. even  joe roggin was saying bisping was going to have to do something to pull the win off
irongearco.com

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2007, 08:28:36 AM »
i watched the fight again. hamil won the 1st and 2nd round for sure..the 3rd round is the only debateable round. even  joe roggin was saying bisping was going to have to do something to pull the win off

I remember hearing that as well but did you notice that after he won both commentators didn't breath a word of dissent.  They both talked as if the decision was completely appropriate.
A

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2007, 08:44:12 AM »
I was disgusted with the decision! I thought Bisping got beat..Not by much..But he got beat...He showed ZERO class on the after fight interview...He said tho Hamil.."Go back to wrestling" .! What an a$$hole!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2007, 08:45:01 AM »
I was disgusted with the decision! I thought Bisping got beat..Not by much..But he got beat...He showed ZERO class on the after fight interview...He said tho Hamil.."Go back to wrestling" .! What an a$$hole!

To be fair, it's not like Hamil heard his comments.
E

ninja

• Getbig I
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2007, 10:29:15 AM »
the only way matt hammel would have won this fight is if he submitted or KTFO Bisping... Bisping is an ass hole... I cant see him fighting in america any time soon... especially after this fight... unless we get a REMATCH with non biased judges

hammel is getting better every fight and although he has a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way to go.... I enjoy seeing his progress

ninja

• Getbig I
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2007, 10:50:12 AM »
I think Bisping should have to fight Houston Alexander... HE WILL KILL BISPING! that guy is for real

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2007, 10:50:35 AM »
Bisping got dominated, how he won is anyone's guess.  He is the face of Zuffa in Europe, particularly the UK. 

I'm sure they gave him the win because he's British. There's no other explanation for it.
You can't have both British fighters lose.
TEAM REPTILIAN

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2007, 12:42:03 PM »
I remember hearing that as well but did you notice that after he won both commentators didn't breath a word of dissent.  They both talked as if the decision was completely appropriate.

of course they want to keep there job. i hope the ufc doesn't turn into the wwe or is fixed like boxing..it looks like it is heading that way though
irongearco.com

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2007, 12:50:49 PM »
Bisping got spanked!!!! Hamill was the winner no doubt... :o
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "