Author Topic: bluto reporting live from london!!!  (Read 2813 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
bluto reporting live from london!!!
« on: September 09, 2007, 04:55:55 AM »
bros, im in london, was at the ufc last night and had a great time, got to meet dana, randy, bisbing etc!

full report when i get home!

8) 8)
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: bluto reporting live from london!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 08:18:10 AM »
Awesome, I hope you got pictures. I got your text, but the pic you sent wasn't that clear and your words were kind of gibberish, you must have been wasted.
E

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2007, 08:47:10 AM »
What were you doing there? Making sure they had their cups on?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2007, 01:51:35 PM »
Awesome, I hope you got pictures. I got your text, but the pic you sent wasn't that clear and your words were kind of gibberish, you must have been wasted.

didnt get any pics from ufc, didnt dare bringing my camera cause they do a search. turned out they ddint look that well and i could've brought and a lot of people did. took some other shots tho will ul on the e board
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2007, 02:37:06 PM »
o2 was a great arena, atmosphere was fantastic! i doubt the us fans have ever experienced anything like it... the english crowd is so much louder and the rivalry is really big... it's us against england... it's england against the scottish... it's... well you get the pic  8)

very cool experience live
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2007, 03:12:27 PM »
Of course you don't have pics. Should anyone be surprised? Claims to go to a UFC event and is still too much of a pussy to post a pic. Biggest pussy on this forum.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2007, 03:22:48 PM »
fuck off. i already snapped a copy of my booking confirmation weeks ago.

fact is ufc had 70+ shows in us. you didnt go once.

ufc comes to england. i fly there straight away.

must suck to be home with mommy and daddy and never leave the house huh!
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2007, 03:30:10 PM »
Snapping a pic of a ticket proves what? No one ever has problems posting pics from UFC events and here you are claiming you were "too afraid" to bring your camera in. You just confirmed that you....1. Didn't attend and 2. You're obviously 110 pounds and afraid to post a pic.  ;)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2007, 03:33:18 PM »
Snapping a pic of a ticket proves what? No one ever has problems posting pics from UFC events and here you are claiming you were "too afraid" to bring your camera in. You just confirmed that you....1. Didn't attend and 2. You're obviously 110 pounds and afraid to post a pic.  ;)

i was afraid my camera would be confiscated yes as its not allowed on the arena and they search bags

why dont you ask me something about the fight that i wouldnt know unless i was there? but no, you dont give a shit its just another round of the "post your pic" routine that youve been doing for 1,5 years now isnt it

you cant even enjoy discussing ufc without falling back to the tired old stalking, that means im more important to you than mma is

thats sad.
Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2007, 05:27:23 PM »
Of course you don't have pics. Should anyone be surprised? Claims to go to a UFC event and is still too much of a pussy to post a pic. Biggest pussy on this forum.

Agreed, I don't believe him either.
Predictions
 40/61

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2007, 05:28:51 PM »
which ufc shows you been to chutebox? youre in the us right? you must've visited a dozen or so at least by now? how come you dont do as me, and report about it on the board? sure beats cut n paste from mmaweekly!

:D

Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2007, 06:53:40 PM »
which ufc shows you been to chutebox? youre in the us right? you must've visited a dozen or so at least by now? how come you dont do as me, and report about it on the board? sure beats cut n paste from mmaweekly!

:D

bros, im in london, was at the ufc last night and had a great time, got to meet dana, randy, bisbing etc!

full report when i get home!

8) 8)

Great report,and great made up story too.
Predictions
 40/61

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2007, 06:55:21 PM »
Well, Bluto's been cage fighting for the better part of 2 decades now and still couldn't tell you the difference between a teep kick and an armbar. It's not surprising he fabricated YET another story. 20k posts, making up stories and no pics. I think that's spelled P-U-S-S-Y.  ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2007, 06:58:56 PM »
 ::)
Z

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2007, 09:33:39 AM »
funny how bluto doesn't know why they search bags

worst liar on get big
T

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2007, 12:05:36 PM »
Worst thread ever started by a 'moderator' .

*ChuteBoxe* must be thrilled to have you as a co-moderator.  ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2007, 12:13:39 PM »
funny how bluto doesn't know why they search bags

worst liar on get big

what do you mean why? fact remains they do, and they specifically asked if i had a camera.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2007, 12:15:16 PM »
Worst thread ever started by a 'moderator' .

*ChuteBoxe* must be thrilled to have you as a co-moderator.  ::)

and why's that? let's say you go the ufc, why wouldnt it be cool if you reported from the show? how can you NOT be interested in peoples real live experiences from mma shows? that is if you DO have an interest in mma to begin with, which by your comment, you proved that you dont.

Z

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2007, 01:12:18 PM »
and why's that? let's say you go the ufc, why wouldnt it be cool if you reported from the show? how can you NOT be interested in peoples real live experiences from mma shows? that is if you DO have an interest in mma to begin with, which by your comment, you proved that you dont.

My comment proved nothing. So where's your 'report'? I bet you know someone, a fellow Czech, who actually went and you get the whole story from him, trying to make us believe that it was you who went.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2007, 01:13:01 PM »
My comment proved nothing. So where's your 'report'? I bet you know someone, a fellow Czech, who actually went and you get the whole story from him, trying to make us believe that it was you who went.

well what do you wanna know about the ufc 75? just ask and ill tell you  8)
Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2007, 05:30:41 PM »
well what do you wanna know about the ufc 75? just ask and ill tell you  8)

You should change the name of this retarded thread to what is quoted above.  By the way, when people report from somewhere, they usually give a detailed account of what happened, or what is happening.  I swear you are as dumb as a post. 
Predictions
 40/61

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2007, 05:31:59 PM »
You should change the name of this retarded thread to what is quoted above.  By the way, when people report from somewhere, they usually give a detailed account of what happened, or what is happening.  I swear you are as dumb as a post. 

You two are working together now, you should try to get along.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2007, 03:45:27 AM »

Well it's been a few days so most people allready seen the fight and a lot of the fight drama has allready been discussed in great detail. But if anyone is curious about watching a fight live (and people should, if they have a real interest in MMA) we can talk about it, and people can ask me.

Have you ever been to a UFC fight live ChuteBox? They've had over 70 shows in the US right? If I lived there I probably would've seen 20-25 shows live.
Z

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2007, 10:53:44 AM »
You've started a thread called 'bluto reporting live from london'.

If you really had reported live from london you could have been given some respect here.

But you didn't. And on top of that you're not a mod anymore. You make a fool out of yourself over and over and over again.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2007, 11:11:28 AM »
You two are working together now, you should try to get along.

Not anymore! BAM!