Author Topic: Ronnie's left arm pic (Not bad at all!!)  (Read 8536 times)

slayer

• Getbig IV
Re: Ronnie's left arm pic (Not bad at all!!)
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2007, 10:33:10 AM »

Classic internet nonsense. You take a picture where his left arm is raised higher than his right arm and then you draw a line and say he is not symetrical...unbelievabl e stupidity.
douchebag look at the line, the bicep on the left is slightly above the line while the left tricep is miles away from the right!

some idiots look at things with blinders and your one of them!

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2007, 01:48:04 PM »
douchebag look at the line, the bicep on the left is slightly above the line while the left tricep is miles away from the right!

Hey asshole! If you dislike Ronnie so much ? Why do you enter every single post with his name in the Title ?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2007, 01:54:13 PM »
Strictly by appearance of the muscle and you can most certainly tell if someone is holding water or is totally dry !

exactly.

and we can show that ND has no fucking clue about either because he says dorian is more dense and dry than Ronnie Coleman in 1999.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2007, 02:52:51 PM »
exactly.

and we can show that ND has no fucking clue about either because he says dorian is more dense and dry than Ronnie Coleman in 1999.. ::)

Stop posting straw men please

Dorian's conditioning is legendary , Ronnie's isn't , Ronnie wasn't as sharp in 1999 as he was in 1998 nevermind  compared to Dorian Yates

and save your opinion on Dorian's condition based on pictures

Flex magazine Jan 1992 on Dorian Yates

" Dorian has the type of physique that looks much better and more powerfull in person than photos. I personally saw him onstage , and Yates if definitely light years ahead of the way he looks in photos.

MuscleMag International Feb 1994 on Dorian Yates at the 1993 Mr Olympia

" He's huge , absolutely HUGE ...he's ripped completely RIPPED. And while he's not in possession of the prettiest physique body by a long shot , he's equipped with all the bodyparts you need to win .

Combine this with the fact that he's 10 TIMES more impressive when you see him onstage at the Olympia than he is in pictures or on videos and you got yourself a winner.

" Chris Cormier standing next to Dorian onstage he sensed ' radiation coming off him , like an aura. ' The power of that muscle was tangible. It exerted a force all of its own.  Cormier thought ' I might as well forget about this guy and concentrate on being second. ' There was something else , too , strange. You had to witness him in the flesh. such granite hradness had a property that could nor be held on film or caught on paper. You had to see it live.

Peter McGough Flex Magazine May 2002

Let it be said that the camera can lie at physique contests. Some guys look great onstage but not so great on final film (Dorian Yates, for one) and vice versa (Shawn Ray is an example).

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2007, 03:17:23 PM »
LOL I post real pics, ND posts pages of meaningless bullshit.

::)

my argument is supported with PROOF not HEARSAY CONTRADICTED BY PROOF.

big differerence:
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2007, 03:18:37 PM »
and save your opinion on Dorian's condition based on pictures

oh, I forgot. Dorian magically appears crappy in pics but everyone else appears their best in pics...

stupid stupid stupid.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2007, 03:21:09 PM »
oh, I forgot. Dorian magically appears crappy in pics but everyone else appears their best in pics...

stupid stupid stupid.

yeah you are stupid X 3  ;)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2007, 04:04:50 PM »

its nonsense,,,because as you raise your arm up it lengthens the tricep muscle. His elbows are 5 inches off from each other.

Why not get a picture where his elbows are at the exact same height and he is flexing equaly and then draw your stupid little white lines. Why go through the trouble to use a picture that is not symetrical. oh I know, because you had come to that conclusion before you even set out to prove your hypothesis.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2007, 04:30:31 PM »
Damn thats a huge discrepancy and the pic is straight on too

yeah it looks like he's still rebuilding

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2007, 11:44:14 AM »
its nonsense,,,because as you raise your arm up it lengthens the tricep muscle. His elbows are 5 inches off from each other.

Why not get a picture where his elbows are at the exact same height and he is flexing equaly and then draw your stupid little white lines. Why go through the trouble to use a picture that is not symetrical. oh I know, because you had come to that conclusion before you even set out to prove your hypothesis.
dude Nycbull...I know how fustrated you may have been explaining the symmerty thing to that asshole. Im like dude you gotta be shittin me with the white line business.

what a retard

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2007, 12:31:01 PM »
pics of a waterlogged colemen from the summer tell us alot more of what colemen left arm will look like on the 29th as compared to the 6 week out pics ::)

slayer, who's the fvcking idiot who made this inaccurate comparison?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2007, 12:34:45 PM »
haha thats a fucking dumb comparison i agree

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2007, 12:38:05 PM »

I think it was slayer who made it.

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2007, 12:38:19 PM »

According to that pic, his arms look about the same now... it is a dumb comparison... he is holding his left arm slightly higher than his right, but hardly ANY difference in size with the two... If he can dial it in, Cutler will be in trouble :-\

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2007, 12:45:49 PM »
Dex and Jay have worse arm discrepencies, spare some hate for them ND. Plus since when are pre-2003 Peter McGough quotes the official barometer for all time greatness?!

The_One77

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2007, 01:02:07 PM »

" Chris Cormier standing next to Dorian onstage he sensed ' radiation coming off him , like an aura. ' The power of that muscle was tangible. It exerted a force all of its own.  Cormier thought ' I might as well forget about this guy and concentrate on being second. ' There was something else , too , strange. You had to witness him in the flesh. such granite hradness had a property that could nor be held on film or caught on paper. You had to see it live.

I've got the book of which that quote was used from.
Anyway i just can't believe your using quotes which are frankly just opinions but at the same time ignoring the fact that your hero openly admits that he was inferior to Coleman, seems like a glaring contradiction to me.

The_One77

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2007, 01:05:02 PM »
Ronnie Coleman's right arm is most defiently larger than his left even if he brought his left arm down, that being said it will take more than a weak tricep to take the former champ down again.
Jay wins it

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2007, 01:12:29 PM »
I've got the book of which that quote was used from.
Anyway i just can't believe your using quotes which are frankly just opinions but at the same time ignoring the fact that your hero openly admits that he was inferior to Coleman, seems like a glaring contradiction to me.

Lets correct your nonsense one Dorian isn't my hero , two he never openly admitted he was inferior to Coleman thats pure fantasy , when pushed on the subject if him and Ronnie faced who would win , he never once claimed " OH Ronnie is for much more superior to me I wouldn't stand a chance " as much as you delusional people like to think thats the case its not

When asked he repeatedly said it was a hard question for him to answer and that the judges would probably go with him based on a size advantage , he also stated the obvious,  that he has better balance & condition compared to Ronnie , which is already two clear cut advantages in the judges eyes . what does Ronnie offer more size , big deal Yates has beaten plenty of bigger men

So nice try kid , come back when you learn how to present an argument . 

cherrybody

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2007, 01:14:32 PM »
None of the geniuses on here have pointed out that your left side and right side are always slightly unequal? I knew that when I first started training 19yrs ago. Ronnie's posing cockeyed as well but he def. tore that tricep!Thats unfortunate.but it happens to a lot of people you push the limits you pay the price. He's more aware of his issues than we are,believe me there's nothing any1 can tell me about my torn pec that i havn't thought about for the past 5 yrs. And gyno before I had surgery. His voice is kinda funny though!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2007, 01:17:57 PM »
None of the geniuses on here have pointed out that your left side and right side are always slightly unequal? I knew that when I first started training 19yrs ago. Ronnie's posing cockeyed as well but he def. tore that tricep!Thats unfortunate.but it happens to a lot of people you push the limits you pay the price. He's more aware of his issues than we are,believe me there's nothing any1 can tell me about my torn pec that i havn't thought about for the past 5 yrs. And gyno before I had surgery. His voice is kinda funny though!

I actually have pointed that out many times NOTHING in nature is truly symmetrical in terms of right/left exactness with that being said its obvious that there is a bigger discrepancy than normal with Ronnie's arms , and I've said before this wont have any effect on him if he's big and well conditioned .

The_One77

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2007, 01:23:42 PM »
Lets correct your nonsense one Dorian isn't my hero , two he never openly admitted he was inferior to Coleman thats pure fantasy , when pushed on the subject if him and Ronnie faced who would win , he never once claimed " OH Ronnie is for much more superior to me I wouldn't stand a chance " as much as you delusional people like to think thats the case its not

When asked he repeatedly said it was a hard question for him to answer and that the judges would probably go with him based on a size advantage , he also stated the obvious,  that he has better balance & condition compared to Ronnie , which is already two clear cut advantages in the judges eyes . what does Ronnie offer more size , big deal Yates has beaten plenty of bigger men

So nice try kid , come back when you learn how to present an argument . 

lol Dorian says he would probably lose to Coleman, your not very good at listening are you. From pictures and his own personal opinion there is no reason to go with Dorian.
Yates has beaten plenty of bigger men of which can compare to Ronnie Coleman?
My god you're a delusional prick arent you

(edit)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2007, 02:08:08 PM »
lol Dorian says he would probably lose to Coleman, your not very good at listening are you. From pictures and his own personal opinion there is no reason to go with Dorian.

(edit)

Ah big difference from what you claimed isn't it probably VS inferior  ;) you bent the truth to fluff up your claim ( you need too )

and there is plenty of reason to go with Yates , its called the IFBB judging criteria and if you were savy you'd know the only criteria isn't size alone its the complete package

Dorian's beaten plenty of bigger men we're strictly talking guys with a size advantage over him , Dorian's beaten Ronnie plenty of times , granted he wasn't where he was now but what new does Ronnie offer ? more size . big deal

Ronnie's never faced anyone like Dorian , he may have had an easy time with guys who Dorian dominated and who were past their primes and Jay Cutler and Dexter Jackson , but he's never faced anyone of Dorian's caliber , Ronnie has had relative to Dorian a mediocre field in which to dominate , big deal .

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2007, 04:41:19 PM »

(edit)

great post!
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #73 on: September 11, 2007, 04:43:24 PM »
actually, dorian DID face someone like Ronnie, who like himself, had a great back, with a great taper and better muscle shape.

you know who that was?

Lee Haney.

Do you Know what happened?

Dorian LOST.

lol
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 11, 2007, 04:52:33 PM »
actually, dorian DID face someone like Ronnie, who like himself, had a great back, with a great taper and better muscle shape.

you know who that was?

Lee Haney.

Do you Know what happened?

Dorian LOST.

lol

Dorian wasn't his prime tough was he? and despite being just 239 pounds to Lee Haney's 250 pounds Dorian still managed to BEAT Haney in the muscularity round ! so nice try ......try again  ;)