Author Topic: Ronnie's left arm pic (Not bad at all!!)  (Read 8485 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Ronnie's left arm pic (Not bad at all!!)
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2007, 07:51:02 AM »
STFU BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!

GODDAMN JESUS CHRIST DO YOU EVER, EVER STOP!!??

Hey newbie pump-up the post count before you bark ...before I Mike Vic your ass !  ;)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2007, 08:02:08 AM »
Hey newbie pump-up the post count before you bark ...before I Mike Vic your ass !  ;)

Lame, so lame... Stop invading every goddamn thread with ur ronnie-hatin, dorian-lovin bullshit.
It was interesting at first, fun after a while and just plain pathetic post 1000+ pages.

All the energy you've put into convincing a few internet trolls that dorian was better than ronnie just doesn't seem to pay off.
Do you have a life, ND?
from incomplete data

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2007, 08:07:55 AM »
Lame, so lame... Stop invading every goddamn thread with ur ronnie-hatin, dorian-lovin bullshit.
It was interesting at first, fun after a while and just plain pathetic post 1000+ pages.

All the energy you've put into convincing a few internet trolls that dorian was better than ronnie just doesn't seem to pay off.
Do you have a life, ND?

You couldn't be any more wrong , I don't invade ' every goddamn thread ' thats fiction , thats Hulkster  ;)

and the energy isn't invested in trying to convince them Dorian was better thats not possible the energy is invest by correcting all their ignorant claims there is a difference ( thats twice you're wrong )

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2007, 08:19:26 AM »
You couldn't be any more wrong , I don't invade ' every goddamn thread ' thats fiction , thats Hulkster  ;)

and the energy isn't invested in trying to convince them Dorian was better thats not possible the energy is invest by correcting all their ignorant claims there is a difference ( thats twice you're wrong )

The simple fact that you even bother to correct their so called "ignorant claims" tells a whole lot.
Like I've said, post 1000+ pages is PATHETIC and just proves that something besides the discussion itself is motivating you to keep on going.
Insanity? No life? Being a Dorian guy?

My guess is all three of them.
from incomplete data

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2007, 08:27:26 AM »
This pic is on the BSN website...and notice how his left tri doesn't appear to be in such bad shape...By the way, I don't think Cutler's arms are even close to this....at least from what I saw in the last video posted in bodybuilding.com

Jay's arms are much worse then COleman's, just look how much smaller his right is then his left arm. They both have some simmerty issues, but if Ronnie comes in with conditioning in the olympia, its lights out for Jay. The lat seems to be fine also, ronnie was right , he doesnt have a back injury, have you seen him doing those heavy ass rows? You cant do that when injured.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2007, 08:36:46 AM »
Jay's arms are much worse then COleman's, just look how much smaller his right is then his left arm. They both have some simmerty issues, but if Ronnie comes in with conditioning in the olympia, its lights out for Jay. The lat seems to be fine also, ronnie was right , he doesnt have a back injury, have you seen him doing those heavy ass rows? You cant do that when injured.

True, but its gonna get interesting when he is really dieted down. The so called "injuries" or other defects are gonna show a lot more. But he has improved beyond belief when you compare these pics to those off-season guestposing ones earlier this year. Looked like he was screwed up for life.
from incomplete data

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2007, 08:50:03 AM »
personallly, I think the last few years Ronnie has made a mistake by aiming for a number (bodyweight) for the O. instead of a 'look'.

eg. he was so determined to show up in 04 at 300+ pounds and look what happened? he looked like garbage.

in 05 he looked good because he dropped his weight and easily beat Jay.

if Ronnie is going for a smaller, but more ripped look, his quality will be enough to beat Jay.

Flower Boy Ran Away

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2007, 08:56:15 AM »
personallly, I think the last few years Ronnie has made a mistake by aiming for a number (bodyweight) for the O. instead of a 'look'.

eg. he was so determined to show up in 04 at 300+ pounds and look what happened? he looked like garbage.

in 05 he looked good because he dropped his weight and easily beat Jay.

if Ronnie is going for a smaller, but more ripped look, his quality will be enough to beat Jay.

He was problaby trying replicate the 03 form. So true that less weight is better for him. Even though if he drops weight he wont look less massive, quite the opposite. The only thing that has really grown over the past few years is the gut and thighs somewhat.
from incomplete data

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2007, 09:11:13 AM »
even if he can get down to 285, he could look like this (as in 2005) and still probably win:
Flower Boy Ran Away

toty21

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2007, 10:22:50 AM »
even if he can get down to 285, he could look like this (as in 2005) and still probably win:
Cutler is a great bodybuilder and everything, but I really don't see how he can beat  Ronnie if he comes looking like this pic...(Ronnie just has too much muscle for Cutler)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2007, 11:52:12 AM »
you should see what he posts on the truce thread.. :-\

pages and pages of exaggerated verbage that is disproven with a simple glance at a pic or two..

::)

hahahahahaa Yes Hulkster, with pictures of 1999 you proof all the haters wrong. ::) ;D :P

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2007, 12:04:18 PM »

Is that from 2005???????
WOW  :o :o :o :o If Ronnie comes in looking like this.....its lights out!

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2007, 12:08:05 PM »

don't forget to post one of your well used ronnie pics from 99

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2007, 12:43:48 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2007, 01:16:08 PM »
The simple fact that you even bother to correct their so called "ignorant claims" tells a whole lot.
Like I've said, post 1000+ pages is PATHETIC and just proves that something besides the discussion itself is motivating you to keep on going.
Insanity? No life? Being a Dorian guy?

My guess is all three of them.

Again you couldn't be any more wrong , I'm not insane ( that I know of ) I do have a life ( a well rounded one ) and I'm NOT under the delusional that Dorian is the greatest bodybuilder who ever lived and think he's untouchable , I simple think at his best he would be able to beat Ronnie Coleman , and again its over 1K pages because some people are very thick and I have to explain how the entire infrasctructure of competitive bodybuilding works , what symmetry is and isn't what balance & proportion is and isn't , what muscle density is etc these people are children and its my duty to teach them , but alas they're all short-bus kids and they have to be thought over and over , lucky for them I have the patience of Job !!

so sorry sport ( like them ) wrong again.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2007, 05:28:28 PM »
How would you know how dense ones muscle is without taking a biopsy.

If you had a lump of iron and a lump of plastic painted the same or similar colour , how can you tell which is denser.

The fact is you can't possibly know the density of an object just by looking at it.

I think you must be confusing density with extreme low bodyfat plus dehydration.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2007, 05:32:01 PM »
How would you know how dense ones muscle is without taking a biopsy.

If you had a lump of iron and a lump of plastic painted the same or similar colour , how can you tell which is denser.

The fact is you can't possibly know the density of an object just by looking at it.

I think you must be confusing density with dehydration.

Strictly by appearance of the muscle and you can most certainly tell if someone is holding water or is totally dry !

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2007, 07:43:14 PM »
how can ronnie win when jay has already been credited with the win and the show hasnt even took place?

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2007, 08:15:55 AM »
pics of a waterlogged colemen from the summer tell us alot more of what colemen left arm will look like on the 29th as compared to the 6 week out pics ::)

Classic internet nonsense. You take a picture where his left arm is raised higher than his right arm and then you draw a line and say he is not symetrical...unbelievabl e stupidity.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2007, 08:55:41 AM »
you jerk off to coleman pictures because you think he is a god

that is your problem

fuck, havee you seen some of the pics of ronnie out there???  he looks like a greek god sometimes.  Those high atop mt olympus were probably not the bob paris build.  They probably looked like mutants, aka ronnie.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2007, 09:03:44 AM »
Oh really ? please show me where I ever claimed Yates had no flaws  ;) you can't and now you're getting really desperate to bad mouth me because I've corrected your nonsense you've resorted to lying ( wouldn't be the first time ) Yates does indeed have flaws , however his strengths out number them  ;)

The fucker had only 1 bicep in on olympia and it looked absolutley awful.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2007, 09:05:36 AM »

jesus h christ ronnie looks awesome there...Im not a big fan of the mass guys but shit thats pure quality there

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2007, 09:47:15 AM »
you should see what he posts on the truce thread.. :-\

pages and pages of exaggerated verbage that is disproven with a simple glance at a pic or two..

::)

the funny thing about the truce thread is that nd went away for months and months and you just kept it going and going.

I bet you'd sell your soul just to get the last word in on that thread, it means more than life itself......admit it :P
nasser=piece of shit

PTB

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2007, 10:06:05 AM »

Classic internet nonsense. You take a picture where his left arm is raised higher than his right arm and then you draw a line and say he is not symetrical...unbelievabl e stupidity.

lol!! nice catch nyc.  I was about to comment, but I couldn't have said it better!  ;D

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2007, 10:15:32 AM »
lol!! nice catch nyc.  I was about to comment, but I couldn't have said it better!  ;D

hahah, thanks...if the guy just drew a line from one elbow to the next it would be clear, but that would be too much to ask...Maybe this hating on Ronnie thing, like Special Ed said,  is getting out of hand?.