Author Topic: Michael Lockett's Site - Claims that would make Squadfather drool...  (Read 13240 times)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Here's his site: http://www.thebiguniverse.com/lockett/home.html

Some claims from his "profile" page:

Michal Lockett may be the most genetically gifted bodybuilder of all time. When God made Michael Lockett, he broke the ld.

Let me begin by telling you a few things about Michael Lockett. First of all, he is only 24 years old. He does not use steroids. The physique you see is the result of less than two years of weight training.

His running regimen behind him, he added 15 pounds of muscle in two months and continued to grow at a steady pace.

Michael is a deeply religious young man, and it is his faith in God that makes using steroids an unthinkable choice. "God gave me a unique gift with these genetics, and I would be wasting it if I took steroids," he proclaims. "I would be throwing that gift away and basically saying, 'Thanks anyway, but I'm not satisfied.' That would be showing zero gratitude for what God has blessed me with." Another reason Lockett is adamant about staying natural is that he is a successful personal trainer with many clients that look up to him. "If I used steroids, I would be a loser and a cheater in my heart. I wouldn't be able to look my clients in the eye, or my own reflection for that matter. Winning comes from the heart, not from a bottle. There's more to life than being Mr. Olympia. What about your soul? What about your integrity? Using steroids isn't who I am, so if I have to do that to be Mr. Olympia, sorry - Not interested."

"I never eat clean," Michael laughs. He eats fast food, candy, regular soda. Yet he stays lean without any cardio (though he does visit a nearby boxing gym to maintain his skills by sparring and work on the heavy and speed bag.) Michael rarely eats more than twice a day and his protein intake is only 20% of what the average bodybuilder over 200 pounds takes in every day. "I might have to start eating better at some point.

Michael Lockett:

tomgreynolds

• Getbig II
Re: Michael Lockett's Site - Claims that would make Squadfather drool...
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 10:37:04 AM »
It's all true too, the MD article about him a few months ago was awesome. His physique is insane for a natural who hasn't been training long, but it still isn't perfect (his lats are very lagging), but nonetheless, he's ridiculous.

It said that the first time he entered a gym, he was 193 pounds at like 5'8" or so, with single digit bodyfat, and that was before he EVER lifted a weight.

affy

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2007, 10:39:23 AM »
It's all true too, the MD article about him a few months ago was awesome. His physique is insane for a natural who hasn't been training long, but it still isn't perfect (his lats are very lagging), but nonetheless, he's ridiculous.

It said that the first time he entered a gym, he was 193 pounds at like 5'8" or so, with single digit bodyfat, and that was before he EVER lifted a weight.

how does it feel to be so gullible?

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2007, 10:44:10 AM »
I guess it's not impossible that he may actually be a genetic anomaly. Someone has to be, right?

His physique and musculature are very odd, different in texture & quality from any other competitor I've seen. Plus, there's the weird imbalances.

I'm inclined not to believe his claims, but that doesn't mean they're not true. I knew a guy in Boston that was huuuuge, about 265 fairly lean 6' tall. Benched 4 plates on the incline, never trained legs. He claimed he was natural and I never believed him, UNTIL he told me he was going to juice. So this kid (maybe 24 at the time) was afraid of needles so just did a d-bol only 8 week cycle and he was instantly over 300 lbs. Dude was a complete genetic marvel.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2007, 11:04:55 AM »
his left leg absolutely dwarfs his right leg

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2007, 11:06:08 AM »
it really is sad. i know you can't be honest about steriod use in this day in time but you also don't lie..do like other pros..don't say anything. he IS on something end of story
irongearco.com

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2007, 11:08:05 AM »
What's up with the leg?

Nerve damage or something?
$

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2007, 11:32:45 AM »
his left leg absolutely dwarfs his right leg

Maybe only his left side is on steroids, and the right side is natural ;)

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2007, 11:34:33 AM »
Do you guys think he really built all that in just 2 years?  Natural or not, getting to that in two years would be incredible, but that's probably just another lie...

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2007, 11:38:15 AM »
He's got the classic test wrinkles in the face and ab separation starting. Natural?  ???

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2007, 11:38:39 AM »
What's up with the leg?

Nerve damage or something?
Could be.
Look half way up the thigh on the inside,it seems to be a scar of some kinda wound.

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2007, 12:08:19 PM »
What a lying duchebag piece >:(

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2007, 12:10:53 PM »
What a lying duchebag piece >:(

word

monster lies

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2007, 12:12:15 PM »
Iv said it a million times.....

I was at his first show when he was learning to pose back stage.  I dont even think he knows HOW to diet.  Iv seen him on numerous occasions in person at various times throughout the year... never loses a single pound and is ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ripped. 

Now when he WON the Team U i saw him in the lobby n he came over to say hello (i was working a booth).  We start talking and im like "i thought you told me you were doing this show".  He replies "i am" as he stuffs his face with sample protein bars from the tables around us.  Im like wtf are you doing eating that.  He just smiled, shrugged his shoulders, said he had to get back... walks away... and i watch him grab a handful more of the protein bars and a few cups of the creatine drinks and speed shot drinks..... just thinkin WTF!?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2007, 12:17:27 PM »
Do you guys think he really built all that in just 2 years?  Natural or not, getting to that in two years would be incredible, but that's probably just another lie...

If you even need to ask, I've got some Enron stock I'd like to sell you.  ::)

This Lockett guy has some of the most ridiculous claims on the 'net.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2007, 12:20:14 PM »
Iv said it a million times.....

I was at his first show when he was learning to pose back stage.  I dont even think he knows HOW to diet.  Iv seen him on numerous occasions in person at various times throughout the year... never loses a single pound and is ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ripped. 

Now when he WON the Team U i saw him in the lobby n he came over to say hello (i was working a booth).  We start talking and im like "i thought you told me you were doing this show".  He replies "i am" as he stuffs his face with sample protein bars from the tables around us.  Im like wtf are you doing eating that.  He just smiled, shrugged his shoulders, said he had to get back... walks away... and i watch him grab a handful more of the protein bars and a few cups of the creatine drinks and speed shot drinks..... just thinkin WTF!?

By telling that story, you just broke the first rule of Getbig:

All men were created with genetics equal to or less than mine*.

* 'more or less average'

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2007, 12:28:52 PM »
He is a pathological liar

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2007, 12:30:40 PM »
By telling that story, you just broke the first rule of Getbig:

All men were created with genetics equal to or less than mine*.

* 'more or less average'

Yes, people have different genetics, but the variability between people isn't so great as to allow a physique like Lockett's without any drugs, without proper eating, and with just a couple years of lifing.  If that were the case, he would be like 700% different than everyone else.  The human genome doesn't work like that.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2007, 12:36:43 PM »

Yes, people have different genetics, but the variability between people isn't so great as to allow a physique like Lockett's without any drugs, without proper eating, and with just a couple years of lifing.  If that were the case, he would be like 700% different than everyone else.  The human genome doesn't work like that.

i agree
irongearco.com

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2007, 12:37:22 PM »
mike is a diabetic you silly people.  He ingests a great deal of insulin.  however, insulin is natural.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2007, 12:38:48 PM »

700% ???

differences that don't even add up to half a percent are what separate David Robinson from Kylie Minogue.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2007, 12:44:43 PM »
700% ???

differences that don't even add up to half a percent are what separate David Robinson from Kylie Minogue.

That was kind of my point.  Variability isn't that great.  Even the most genetically gifted guys in history like Flex Wheeler still had to use boatloads of drugs and follow some sort of a diet.  Lockett is full of crap.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2007, 12:51:21 PM »

So explain to me the 5 Myostatin babies we KNOW to be in existance... one of which at 9 months could do an inverted situp and iron cross?

Point made  ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2007, 12:52:01 PM »
So explain to me the 5 Myostatin babies we KNOW to be in existance... one of which at 9 months could do an inverted situp and iron cross?

Point made  ;D
bullshit, prove it.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2007, 12:58:33 PM »
bullshit, prove it.

Exactly, I've not heard of a myostatin gene mutation in humans that results in this sort of thing either.  It's been documented in cattle, but not humans that I'm aware of.  If I'm wrong (which I could be), please post a link to the relevant information. (and hopefully the link isn't to some BS on a supplement-hawking website.  ;D)