Author Topic: THE ANTI-COLEMAN CONSPIRACY  (Read 4731 times)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Re: THE ANTI-COLEMAN CONSPIRACY
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2007, 08:40:31 PM »
All real good points, Ed. 

Yeah the outcome of this show's surely gonna be interesting.  I'm really looking forward to it.   

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2007, 08:52:23 PM »
In my mind ronnie tried to hang on just one show too long. The judges just couldn't ignore cutler forever, he deserved several sandows, presented himself like a champ and just killed himself day in and day out. Judges are human, these things bear weight you know. I think shawn ray would also have won at least once, but if he had something to say he said fuck the haters and said what he had to. Also let's not forget judges ALWAYS judge on past showings, you HAVE to improve or they mark you down, no matter who you are. ROnnie has slipped a bit, and jay has been improving it is what it is. By the looks of things I have actually noticed a lot of pics of ronnie from the 06 olympia as well as various guest posings DEFINITELY center around his bad angles. This was not always so. At least we are intelligent enough to realize what's going on, though there is nothing we can do to stop it....

suckmymuscle

« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2007, 08:57:50 PM »
Arnie is better than Haney and comparing him to Coleman is not even worth it; apples and oranges.

I'm talking about number of Mr.Olympia titles, not about who's better.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2007, 09:04:41 PM »
Is it just me, or does there seem to be a misinformation campaign being waged against the 8-time Mr. Olympia?

First, some anonymous person states without any documentation, that Ronnie tore his tricep.  A few photoshopped and ill-angled photographs are posted purporting to support this "theory" when in reality, it's completely untrue.  The result, however, is that people now "see" something that isn't there, and the judges can justify marking Coleman down because of his lack of "symmetry".  Ignore if you will, that these are, for the most part, the same judges who never marked Yates down for his own lack of symmetry when Dorian's bicep disappeared for a few Mr. Olympias, despite Dorian's imbalance being both obvious and embarrassing.

Rather than ignore the accusations and misinformation about Ronnie's "secret injury", the magazines irresponsibly jump on board, even going so far as to have their own "pseudo-experts" analyze photos and support the smear-Ronnie campaign.

Even worse, the magazines choose to publish the absolute worst photos of Coleman from the 2006 Olympia. Whereas in the past, Coleman photos would always be dead-on straight and clear, suddenly the photographers lost their way, and the best photos of Coleman they can get are taken from angles or when he is not 100% into his poses.

Somehow, more gasoline gets thrown on the fire when a second rumor takes off that Ronnie has a torn lat. Again, ignoring the fact that no evidence exists to support the claim, before you know it, people are jumping on this one as well, and eventually it finds its way into print, which like a Muscletech advertorial, is as good as the gospel to most fans.

The end result: Ronnie's chances of winning have been damaged. Judges can justify marking him down. The fans think he lost because he's injured. Ronnie is forced to retire because of "phantom injuries".

Your thoughts?
maybe he just looks like shit now and doesnt photograph well anymore , get over it douchebag!

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2007, 09:18:23 PM »
Ya there's an interesting double standard when it comes to uncle joe's gift-giving.

One of the widest stomachs in the history of the sport displayed by Yates.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2007, 09:46:11 PM »
Or....

It could be that Ronnie really does have a torn lat, tri, quad and a 42" gut. Don't get me wrong, he's still the freakiest baddest bodybuilder out there, but he looks like a shadow of his former self.

All the conspiracies aside, Jay looked better last year.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2007, 10:00:58 PM »
One of the widest stomachs in the history of the sport displayed by Yates.
And now with Ronnie but Dorian never tore a lat. 

Doz tears: visible bicep, tricep before 1997 O
Ron tears: visible tricep, visible lat

I'm talking about number of Mr.Olympia titles, not about who's better.
True.
Squishy face retard

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2007, 10:12:22 PM »
Let's not forget, that Ronnie has the "Ronnieconda", which many here (Scott Markey & the like) may be jealous of......
HAHA, RON.....

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2007, 10:12:40 PM »
Sped, just because dorian had a fucked up body and the judges let it slide, doesn't make it okay.  If you want bodybuilding to progress as a sport, then stop saying shit like this.  Ronnie clearly did something to his left lat/and tricep.  Thats very apparent.  The extent of the damage on the other hand is not.  Ronnie has very clear symetry issues from the back now.  IMO, his back is what was keeping him on top of everyone else.  When Jay's back finally started catching up, I believe the judges decided it was time for someone else. 

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2007, 10:17:05 PM »
Or....

It could be that Ronnie really does have a torn lat, tri, quad and a 42" gut. Don't get me wrong, he's still the freakiest baddest bodybuilder out there, but he looks like a shadow of his former self.

All the conspiracies aside, Jay looked better last year.

I agree with everything here. I pretend there isn't something wrong with Ronnie's arm (tricep) and lat is IMO lying to oneself. There have been too many pics to believe otherwise.

On the other hand, 99% of the posters here have not seen Ronnie in person and photos can sometimes lie when compared to what is seen in real life.

However, there have been numerous photos from too many different angles that appear to show definite injuries. I don't think it is fair to blame anyone for thinking he is hurt or that there is a conspiracy (I mean it wouldn't be the first time a bodybuilder has lied about something), it really looks like something happened to him according the the photos taken this past year resulting in misshapen or atrophied muscles (tricep and lat).

Now whether or not he will be penalized according to them remains to be seen this year.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2007, 02:01:24 AM »

Then there is the DIRTY SECRET of the Mr. Olympia title, called MANDATORY GUEST POSTING FOR FREE.  Here's how it works:

The Mr. Olympia winner is asked by several prominent IFBB figureheads (promoters, judges, etc.) to guest-pose at their own promoted-shows. The catch is that they are asked to do these guest posings without financial compensation. Sure, they get their airfare, and hotel paid for, but a Mr. Olympia typically commands $4,000-$6,000 per guest posing, and in this case, there is no money changing hands.

So what is Mr. Olympia to do? Do a "favor" for the same people who will be judging him at next year's Olympia or tell them to pay up and take your chances?

So you have Ronnie Coleman foregoing about $40,000 a year in guest posing fees (one could say 'investing') to ensure the judges are all happy with him and think he's a great guy.

But then Mr. Olympia runner-up Jay Cutler begins doing the same favor for the same judges. The judges/promoters are making out bigtime -- they can have Jay Cutler and Ronnie Coleman guest-pose at their show for free!!

So what happens when Ronnie Coleman has had enough and suddenly says, "Fuck this shit, I ain't posing for free no more!"

Perhaps what happens is the 2006 Mr. Olympia result: Ronnie loses.

The obvious question for MADMAX is how many guest posings Jay Cutler has done for free this year.
As empty as paradise

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2007, 03:31:34 AM »
muscletech sponsors the olympia.

cutler is muscletech's boy.

cutler is white and sells more mags and supplements than ronnie.

this is business.   sport/competition don't matter

This is business, oh, and politics in BB'ing ??, nah !!, ya think ??, what for real 'n' shit, naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah..... ..........

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2007, 04:28:04 AM »
Conspiracy is bullshit, Ronnie was off for one show and Cutler was at his best.

It was close but it was a pretty fair call. But that was Ronnie at his worst and Cutler at his best...............

Actually after Chad Nicholls said it was very close between Ronnie and Jay you know Jay looked better he is biased as fuck towards his athletes.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2007, 04:58:47 AM »
Is it just me, or does there seem to be a misinformation campaign being waged against the 8-time Mr. Olympia?

First, some anonymous person states without any documentation, that Ronnie tore his tricep.  A few photoshopped and ill-angled photographs are posted purporting to support this "theory" when in reality, it's completely untrue.  The result, however, is that people now "see" something that isn't there, and the judges can justify marking Coleman down because of his lack of "symmetry".  Ignore if you will, that these are, for the most part, the same judges who never marked Yates down for his own lack of symmetry when Dorian's bicep disappeared for a few Mr. Olympias, despite Dorian's imbalance being both obvious and embarrassing.

Rather than ignore the accusations and misinformation about Ronnie's "secret injury", the magazines irresponsibly jump on board, even going so far as to have their own "pseudo-experts" analyze photos and support the smear-Ronnie campaign.

Even worse, the magazines choose to publish the absolute worst photos of Coleman from the 2006 Olympia. Whereas in the past, Coleman photos would always be dead-on straight and clear, suddenly the photographers lost their way, and the best photos of Coleman they can get are taken from angles or when he is not 100% into his poses.

Somehow, more gasoline gets thrown on the fire when a second rumor takes off that Ronnie has a torn lat. Again, ignoring the fact that no evidence exists to support the claim, before you know it, people are jumping on this one as well, and eventually it finds its way into print, which like a Muscletech advertorial, is as good as the gospel to most fans.

The end result: Ronnie's chances of winning have been damaged. Judges can justify marking him down. The fans think he lost because he's injured. Ronnie is forced to retire because of "phantom injuries".

Your thoughts?

this is not anything new, snowball effect combined with the fact ronnie has slipped and his arm is in fact fucked up (compared to what he used to be..altho he should be compared to the other competitors instead.) alot of people are tired of ronnie...its simple business..people want something new something fresh....but sadly all they got is no personality cutler who claimed he would be able to sell bodybuilding better than ronnie did...haha what bullshit, neither of em has the personality to do it. for me neither cutler or ronnie have the best physiques....

cutler sucks.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2007, 05:12:19 AM »
Interesting just how little this is acknowledged on getbig. Yates, Columbu, Zane..

no i said this many times, and i seen others say the same thing. inconsistent judging due to politics but also due to  pure human subjecivity (which can always be effected by different kinds of prejudice)

the best bodybuilder in the 90s where the guys who won the arnold classic. (with a few exceptions).

bodybuilding competitions are boring due to many factors...the extreme subjectivity, the nature of the competition, politics, + the physiques look better a few weeks out + other reasons.

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2007, 05:32:52 AM »
i wanna say this :

Ronnie juuust lost to jay last year because of conditioning right  ?

So now with a year to prepare and  and knowing he`ll get his conditioning right this time tell me again why he is the underdog  ??

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2007, 05:36:51 AM »
i wanna say this :

Ronnie juuust lost to jay last year because of conditioning right  ?

So now with a year to prepare and  and knowing he`ll get his conditioning right this time tell me again why he is the underdog  ??

he has slipped in more ways that that...he is smaller than he used to be.....lats, arms.. are smaller...he just lost alot of that edge.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2007, 05:44:14 AM »
he has slipped in more ways that that...he is smaller than he used to be.....lats, arms.. are smaller...he just lost alot of that edge.
Ronnie did not get smaller, its only Jay who got bigger and wider

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2007, 05:55:58 AM »
Ronnie did not get smaller, its only Jay who got bigger and wider

jay has improved his back no doubt.but ronnie he has lost mass in his back and in his arms (atleast the injured one)

and generally his physique is not as "crisp" as it used to be.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2007, 06:05:59 AM »
jay has improved his back no doubt.but ronnie he has lost mass in his back and in his arms (atleast the injured one)

and generally his physique is not as "crisp" as it used to be.
i agree with u , injuries very clear, and he also realised the mistakes he made last year showing up the way he did . who knows how he will show this time???

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2007, 06:09:03 AM »
i agree with u , injuries very clear, and he also realised the mistakes he made last year showing up the way he did . who knows how he will show this time???
i dont think he can fix everything...he also lost some shoulder width.

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2007, 06:11:26 AM »

Ronnie lost because the show was on Friday and he came prepared on Saturday. The body is changing - Flatter stomachs and more shape. Ronnie has brought un matchable packages and that is what he is compared to. Jay - has been chasing Ronnie for years and now resembles ronnie in body.

Both ROnnie and Jay - are now the Arnold and Franco of bodybuilding (2007) The new version. Toney Freeman , Victor, Dexter, Silvio and others - look healthly and compete more and that is determining factor in the success of the sport.

*note - ROnnie lost 4 times not once. His time was amazing and I am sure he will battle it out for more placings however MR.Olympia is no longer an option. People are bigger , better shape and look better - that is right LOOK BETTER!

Ronnie will place outside of 6th place and Jay outside the top 2 - for the first time Ronnie will have to qualify some where else instead of the O. I doubt the european judges will be as nice.

Thank you Ronnie!

Your thoughts?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2007, 07:14:07 AM »
Believe it or not, Ronnie looked best nearly ten years ago in 1998: check it out and compare it with today:

No HGH gut, nice and symmetrical, huge and cut...and afterwards it was downhill.... :-\
I hate the State.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2007, 09:12:29 AM »
The computer I'm on isn't displaying pictures properly, but I believe a good photo which illustrates Ronnie's triceps injury can be found in this gallery:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/ronniecolemanontheroad

He is displaying the same look that Sergio did around the same age.

Ronnie suffered minor bursitis in his left arm after his victory collapse at the 2005 Mr. Olympia contest.  His other related minor injuries stemmed from that.  They are not full blown injuries and are nowhere near as significant as Dorian's were.  However, it is pretty obvious that something did happen.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2007, 09:28:50 AM »
Arnie is better than Haney and comparing him to Coleman is not even worth it; apples and oranges.

shittin me right...haney makes arnold look so soft on stage...arnold said himself "in my day we were were big and cut, but now (the late 80s) these guys are huge and ripped...

also arnie had no legs...