Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 2921 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: September 10, 2007, 12:18:13 AM »
Hi, I'd just like to say I'm 20 and have never used AAS, but in the past when I've bulked, I've always gotten the fastest strength gains in the gym when I've eaten a crapload of food, clean and dirty, but this always causes me to get fat, and then i tend to lose my gains when cutting.  Here's my question:  can I use a small dose of ephedrine, or even clen, in order to minimize these fat gains while I'm bulking?  Or is this a bad idea?

[/quote

ephedrine,,yes
you ever seen a fat person on meth? i havent yet ,,the main idea behind taking ephedrine though is to keep the quality of the physiqe superb while polishing a finish solid product that been on hormones while using the ephedrine since ephedrine by itself can cause you to look like a meth addict meaning skinny thin and ripped yet no muscle to show for it

thats why i recomend the use of hormones with ephedrine and i also recomend to follow good nutrition habits in majority of meals including enough calories inorder to get to the level you want to be at which is 6% ~200lb or over
fallen angel

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 12:41:03 AM »
G15, What is your opinion on ALBUTEROL pills 2 mg each? I get as much of these as i like from my dr.

I mean for cutting with aas and for bulking to minimize fat gains.

Thanks
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

UNDERCOVER

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 01:09:32 AM »
ephedrine as no place in bodybuilding its crap drug more recrational than bodybuilding its like speed and coke catabolic to muscle never herd so much crap, 9 out of 10 pros dont use eph they use t3 and clen.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2007, 01:17:20 AM »
ephedrine as no place in bodybuilding its crap drug more recrational than bodybuilding its like speed and coke catabolic to muscle never herd so much crap, 9 out of 10 pros dont use eph they use t3 and clen.

Ephedrine isn't catabolic, it's anti-catabolic. Funny how you think clen and t3 are better. Not much difference between clen and eph, both beta agonists. And t3 CAN be VERY catabolic.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2007, 02:48:36 AM »
Ephedrine isn't catabolic, it's anti-catabolic. Funny how you think clen and t3 are better. Not much difference between clen and eph, both beta agonists. And t3 CAN be VERY catabolic.

t3 is one of the most catabolic substances in existence! you absolutely have to be  on gear to use it, otherwise you'll lose just as much muscle as fat.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2007, 03:56:50 AM »
Hi, I'd just like to say I'm 20 and have never used AAS, but in the past when I've bulked, I've always gotten the fastest strength gains in the gym when I've eaten a crapload of food, clean and dirty, but this always causes me to get fat, and then i tend to lose my gains when cutting.  Here's my question:  can I use a small dose of ephedrine, or even clen, in order to minimize these fat gains while I'm bulking?  Or is this a bad idea?

[/quote

ephedrine,,yes
you ever seen a fat person on meth? i havent yet ,,the main idea behind taking ephedrine though is to keep the quality of the physiqe superb while polishing a finish solid product that been on hormones while using the ephedrine since ephedrine by itself can cause you to look like a meth addict meaning skinny thin and ripped yet no muscle to show for it

thats why i recomend the use of hormones with ephedrine and i also recomend to follow good nutrition habits in majority of meals including enough calories inorder to get to the level you want to be at which is 6% ~200lb or over

So gh15, ephedrine usage during bulking wont limit your gains but give you "quality" gains, right?
Thank you  ;)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2007, 04:01:35 AM »

Wow.  You know absolutely nothing. 

UNDERCOVER

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2007, 04:24:36 AM »
yer im thick me arnt i  :) :) :)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2007, 04:26:37 AM »
yer im thick me arnt i  :) :) :)

It's okay,  Sevatese is way worse.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2007, 06:16:11 AM »

exactly ephedrine by itself isnt catabolic.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2007, 07:51:28 AM »
exactly ephedrine by itself isnt catabolic.
yes it is for natural trainers, anything that interferes with appetite and sleep is horrible for bodybuilding, even GH15 says that it's only good for hormonized lifters.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2007, 08:10:28 AM »
on a side note we really need to rethink the bulking concept..mostly people gain mostly fat and never both wit the cut phase

I am talking for nattys, there are a few guys in my gym that have been bulking for a couple of years now.

there is nothing wrong with making modest gains as you stay lean
Here comes the money shot

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2007, 08:33:31 AM »
G15, What is your opinion on ALBUTEROL pills 2 mg each? I get as much of these as i like from my dr.

Thanks

I would like to know this also, post on the AAS board. I have heard know the thought is that bodybuilders are choosing this over clen now? Is this true? Pill form...

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2007, 09:09:22 AM »
yes it is for natural trainers, anything that interferes with appetite and sleep is horrible for bodybuilding, even GH15 says that it's only good for hormonized lifters.

not when used in combination with other drugs, which is what gh15 was talking about.

the skinnyfat geek should simply lower calories and/or do more cardio no need for ephedrine.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2007, 09:11:48 AM »
not when used in combination with other drugs, which is what gh15 was talking about.

the skinnyfat geek should simply lower calories and/or do more cardio no need for ephedrine.
thta's what i said at the end of my post, it's only good for hormonized lifters.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2007, 09:12:40 AM »
thta's what i said at the end of my post, it's only good for hormonized lifters.

my bad.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2007, 02:02:12 PM »
It may not be conducive for gains due to the appetite suppression but it's not catabolic per se. It wont break down muscle tissue. Not everyone gets appetite suppression or sleeplessness from it either. You can be a fat fuck while eating tons of ephedrine.

Pre workout ephedrine can help a non-hormonized lifters gains indirectly due to more intense workouts.

And another thing: ephedrine by itself is actually a weaker stimulant than caffeine for most. It's when you combine the two that you get really stimulated.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2007, 07:01:50 PM »
It may not be conducive for gains due to the appetite suppression but it's not catabolic per se. It wont break down muscle tissue. Not everyone gets appetite suppression or sleeplessness from it either. You can be a fat fuck while eating tons of ephedrine.

Pre workout ephedrine can help a non-hormonized lifters gains indirectly due to more intense workouts.

And another thing: ephedrine by itself is actually a weaker stimulant than caffeine for most. It's when you combine the two that you get really stimulated.

this guy knows his shit to the t,,every post he make is gold,,this is your most knowledagble person on getbig if you ask me
fallen angel

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2007, 09:37:24 PM »
this guy knows his shit to the t,,every post he make is gold,,this is your most knowledagble person on getbig if you ask me

Besides you ? Your pretty fucking knowledgeable yourself, you know ?  :)

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2007, 11:19:57 PM »

Thanks

faster acting clen not as much benefit  milder cramping