Author Topic: Will we all fall for the "Flex Wheeler is natural" thing again?  (Read 3565 times)

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
Re: Will we all fall for the "Flex Wheeler is natural" thing again?
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2008, 08:02:21 AM »
LOL... The shirt STILL hasn't come off...

Flex is a fraud!
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2008, 08:06:03 AM »
When Flex did his comeback (2002?) he claimed to be completely natural for the Olympia.  Of course, later he admitted that he was only on a "small cycle", so he just considered it natural.

Flex has been on the gas since age 18.  He's been skinny (160-ish) for the last few years - where his body naturally wants to be.

Suddenly, Flex is big again, and claiming he's only using one supplement powder to compete at the pro level again. 

My questions ->

Will anyone believe that Flex achieves pro size and conditioning using only a powder, especially in light of the fact he admits about being clean before?

Will this tarnish his reputation and eventual status in the sport?  Will be be viewed as a man who cheated repeatedly, and lied repeatedly?

Are you serious?   ha ha ha ha

These buck fifty guys (Flex, Tom, etc.) should be thanking god for steroids.  They would be invisible without them.  :D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2008, 08:06:32 AM »
Are you serious?   ha ha ha ha
Wheeler weighs no more than 165 nowadays.

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2008, 11:03:50 AM »
No.  He can do like the other thousands of bodybuilders and not talk about it. 

However, Flex's company's ad campaign says "FLEX IS A NATURAL FREAK AND WILL BEAT THE STEROID USERS WITH OUR SUPPLEMENT ONLY".

It's insulting.  he's going out of his way to lie here.  Magazines and websites DON'T ASK if he uses steroids, cause everyone does.  FLEX is lying here - and some idiot kids are going to spend their $ thinking they can make the pro stage without steroids.

;) Your right on the money ! this is basically stealing kids money ! its pathetic !

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2008, 11:33:02 AM »
Honestly, any adult who chooses to  believe that complete and utter bullshit deserves to have his money taken.

But kids are a different story. The supplement biz has always made some outlandish claims to rope in teenagers who have dreams of being big. I think it's a total scumbag move because they are basically stealing money from them and I for one would love to see something done about it. I can't tell you how many young guys I've talked to that ask me about creatine or NOexplode or some other crap and i just burst their bubble. Creatine makes you hold water....period. NOwhatever gives you a little pump that fades...........period. None of them actually put muscle on you except a few of the PS/PH's that are sneaking through the cracks and they give you a set of C-cups to go along with whatever muscle you put on, so they ain't worth it.

There are two ways to put on a lot of muscle

Have the God-given genetics, or take steroids.

End of rant.

Meltdown in advance.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2008, 11:35:27 AM »
Honestly, any adult who chooses to  believe that complete and utter bullshit deserves to have his money taken.

But kids are a different story. The supplement biz has always made some outlandish claims to rope in teenagers who have dreams of being big. I think it's a total scumbag move because they are basically stealing money from them and I for one would love to see something done about it. I can't tell you how many young guys I've talked to that ask me about creatine or NOexplode or some other crap and i just burst their bubble. Creatine makes you hold water....period. NOwhatever gives you a little pump that fades...........period. None of them actually put muscle on you except a few of the PS/PH's that are sneaking through the cracks and they give you a set of C-cups to go along with whatever muscle you put on, so they ain't worth it.

There are two ways to put on a lot of muscle

Have the God-given genetics, or take steroids.

End of rant.

Meltdown in advance.

honesty meltdown from a kid who did coke with strippers... you gotta believe a guy like that.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2008, 11:37:57 AM »
honesty meltdown from a kid who did coke with strippers... you gotta believe a guy like that.

Thanks......I think :P

BTW I'm 41 yrs old. I wish I was a kid again.