Author Topic: Michael Lockett=Brutal Contradiction  (Read 2043 times)

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
Michael Lockett=Brutal Contradiction
« on: September 10, 2007, 08:58:05 AM »
First off, I don't think he's natural for a second and those of you who believe he is are just retarded.  With that being said, I think it's funny how he praises god over and over for his gift and says taking steroids would be wasting his gift, but then in the next breath talks about how he only eats twice a day and its all fast food and he doesnt train that much or that hard.  ISNT THAT WASTING THE GIFT???????  Wouldnt training like shit and eating like shit be considered throwing the "gift" away?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Michael Lockett=Brutal Contradiction
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 09:00:45 AM »
First off, I don't think he's natural for a second and those of you who believe he is are just retarded.  With that being said, I think it's funny how he praises god over and over for his gift and says taking steroids would be wasting his gift, but then in the next breath talks about how he only eats twice a day and its all fast food and he doesnt train that much or that hard.  ISNT THAT WASTING THE GIFT???????  Wouldnt training like shit and eating like shit be considered throwing the "gift" away?
he's full of shit and so is MD, he trains for 1 and a half hours 4-5 times a week, eats 5-6 small meals a day and runs the same typical top competitors drug cycle, it's just a bunch of bullshit to create controversy.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 09:01:47 AM »

so you provide zero evidence to support your claim yet call people retarded for not agreeing with you.

I didn't know that eating junk food was against God's wishes...by way is there such a thing a "junk food"? either it's a food source or not..yes, some food sources after better than others..but digress
Here comes the money shot

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2007, 09:02:09 AM »
he's full of shit and so is MD, he trains for 1 and a half hours 4-5 times a week, eats 5-6 small meals a day and runs the same typical top competitors drug cycle, it's just a bunch of bullshit to create controversy.

Agreed, I just think its funny how he talks about wasting his gift, then says all he eats are twizzlers. ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2007, 09:03:07 AM »
so you provide zero evidence to support your claim yet call people retarded for not agreeing with you.

I didn't know that eating junk food was against God's wishes...by way is there such a thing a "junk food"? either it's a food source or not..yes, some food sources after better than others..but digress
uh oh Wisconsin, looks like we've got the "bruthas" sticking up for each other, praise Jesse Jackson. ::)

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2007, 09:03:32 AM »

Do you personally have any evidence that Ronnie Coleman is on steroids??

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2007, 09:09:12 AM »
MD is tied to the supplement compay that Lockett uses.

MD signed Luckett right before he did a show sponsored by that same supp co.

And hey-o, he wins over a better brandon Rey who had TWO legs.  Shocking, eh?

And that article in MD was nothing more than a sales pitch. 
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2007, 09:11:12 AM »
when did god say that roids are bad?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2007, 09:12:26 AM »
uh oh Wisconsin, looks like we've got the "bruthas" sticking up for each other, praise Jesse Jackson. ::)

Squad, why must race be injected into this? sounds like something personal

I only pointed out that he made an argument without providing any evidence. Same with GH15 and Reeves

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2007, 09:12:41 AM »
He says he is natural (he is not) so that he can help his sponsors sell supps.  Most supp users are not gear users.  So his natural claims give supp users that false hope that "hey, maybe I can look like that too if I take this herb or that protein powder of this deriviative of tiger penis or whatever"

Is he a liar?  Yes.  Is he a hypocrit? Yes.  Is he getting paid?  Yes.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2007, 09:13:50 AM »
when did god say that roids are bad?

Lockett says it would be wasting his god given "gift" to take steroids.  If he really thought he had a "gift" from god and was soooooooooooo religious wouldn't he be busting his ass to help reach his full potential.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2007, 09:14:27 AM »
He says he is natural (he is not) so that he can help his sponsors sell supps.  Most supp users are not gear users.  So his natural claims give supp users that false hope that "hey, maybe I can look like that too if I take this herb or that protein powder of this deriviative of tiger penis or whatever"

Is he a liar?  Yes.  Is he a hypocrit? Yes.  Is he getting paid?  Yes.

BRUTAL Truth!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2007, 09:15:19 AM »
Do you personally have any evidence that Ronnie Coleman is on steroids??

good point,

someone mentioned in another thread that Lockett is diabetic and might be on insulin.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2007, 09:32:22 AM »
No flame, and I concur with you on the race point Steele, but Wisconsin BB is correct. Lockett is as natural as Ronnie and Iris Kyle are, and that is plain as day.

at the end of the day you are probably right..

but it just seems like unless someone is a twig on stage then he is on something....innocense has been lost

even in the natty divisions people are not natty  >:(

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2007, 09:41:55 AM »
at the end of the day you are probably right..

but it just seems like unless someone is a twig on stage then he is on something....innocense has been lost

even in the natty divisions people are not natty  >:(

There is no such thing as a natural show anymore.  They are all a matter of what people can get away with.  I'm not saying that everyone competing is on anabolics, I'm just saying that every natural show has at least a few people that arent natural.