Author Topic: Tommy Lee and Kid Rock  (Read 2159 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Tommy Lee and Kid Rock
« on: September 10, 2007, 10:20:22 AM »
Did anyone see there little scuffle last night at the VMA's.. Rock walked over to Diddys both to some kind of thing and Tommy Lee was there.. Rock slapped Lee like his bitch and it was on.. to say the least Tommy Lee can't throw a punch to save his life... He missed all of them. Then they threw Tommy Lee out..

My main concern was all the Hepatitis C flying around and some poor bystander catching some shit.. haha ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Tommy Lee and Kid Rock
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 02:08:47 PM »
i didnt see it so someone need to link to it !!!
Z

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
R

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2007, 03:37:20 PM »
good but wasnt very easy to watch

gotta love redneck fighting!
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2007, 04:17:19 PM »

I would say Whitetrash... Redneck's have a litttle more Couth..

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2007, 04:26:07 PM »
Why they fighting over Pam. She's doesn't look that good without makeup. Damn, that's like them fighting over a rusted Chevy on blocks.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2007, 04:53:11 PM »

Kid Rock is not white trash, his dad owns one of the biggest car dealerships in my state. He is just down to earth. One of the nicest guys I know.
E

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2007, 04:55:57 PM »
Kid Rock is not white trash, his dad owns one of the biggest car dealerships in my state. He is just down to earth. One of the nicest guys I know.

Yeah I knew that, very few people do... The kid grew up in a huge ass house.. That's why I think he is the biggest poser of all time. He is from a very rich family and he tries to be white trash.. Straight out the trailer MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed with the Pam comment for christ sakes she's fucked everyone including Brett Michaels... And She has Hepatitis C

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2007, 07:47:15 PM »
video works for me

Z

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2007, 08:24:54 PM »
I have a feeling that Tommy Lee is coming out with an album. He's sitting at Puffy's table (mega-star producer), hip-hop artists are known for starting feuds as publicity stunts for their soon to be released albums. I smell a set up.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2007, 09:28:06 PM »
VIDEO NOT ACCESIBLE

Blinky, it could be a Canadian thing. I can't get it either. The other day Mikey posted a video link on 'girl talk' and it wouldn't show it because I'm located outside of the US. The Damned CRTC is really getting on my nerves!
w

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2007, 09:34:25 PM »
VIDEO NOT ACCESIBLE

Your avatar is world class. 

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2007, 02:39:13 AM »

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2007, 05:41:16 AM »
Tommy Lee's own words from his website.

Yeah!! .....here I am minding my own biz having a great time with my friend Criss Angel (magician) and watching the Mtv awards in the front row saying hello to all my friends......Pamela comes and sits on my lap who I love and adore... I get a tap on the shoulder form Kid Pebble...i stand up and embrace him with a semi hug and say "Hey dude...What up"?? He punches me in the face.....well if ya wanna call it that!?....more like a b**ch slap!.......Wuss!! Anyway....i go to knock this jealous no career havin country bumpkin the f**k OUT....and before I can have a meeting with my fist and his ugly ass mug ....security guards...NOT MINE at the Palms grab me and haul my ass outta the award show threatening me that if I move they'll break my arm......yeah whatever!!....my security guard Bruce grabs them and say's I got him....let go!!! So im fine and of coarse leave to my room with police and owner George Maloof......the rest is paper work and bulls**t!... Anyway...... I would like to apologize to Alicia and George and Mtv for the disrespectful bulls**t caused by a piece of s**t called Kid Pebble!!
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2007, 05:48:27 AM »
Kid Rock has been ordered by Las Vegas police to appear in court next month following his attack on rocker Tommy Lee at the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday. Rock, real name Robert James Ritchie, was ejected from the Nevada ceremony in front of thousands of fans after punching the Motley Crue drummer.

Although neither star was arrested at the time of the incident, both rockers were later questioned by local authorities with Ritchie receiving a citation for the assault.

A spokesman for the Las Vegas Police Department tells TMZ.com, "A little after 8.00pm last night we received a call that a disturbance had occurred at the MTV Video Music Awards. We had a lot of officers working in and around the awards so they got her fairly quickly. We determined that the altercation was between Kid Rock and Tommy Lee. After our investigation, Kid Rock did receive a citation for misdemeanor battery. Everyone involved was interviewed."

Ritchie will appear in court in the next three to five weeks, where he faces a maximum sentence of six months behind bars.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2007, 05:48:50 AM »
why does the police get involved in this shit? they should let em do their thing!
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2007, 05:51:55 AM »
why does the police get involved in this shit? they should let em do their thing!

They can't. It's on tape. Bob will get probation, he may even have to do some drug testing from what I have heard, and those tests are hard. Maybe he will stay away from trouble and actually come home for once, he hasn't been home all summer.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2007, 06:31:12 AM »
bob? you start to sound like napao!

i take it thats kid rock  ;D
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2007, 06:32:18 AM »
bob? you start to sound like napao!

i take it thats kid rock  ;D

hahah, my bad.  ;D No one around here calls him Kid though, that would sound silly.
E

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2007, 08:04:22 AM »

Yeah!! .....here I am minding my own biz having a great time with my friend Criss Angel (magician) and watching the Mtv awards in the front row saying hello to all my friends......Pamela comes and sits on my lap who I love and adore... I get a tap on the shoulder form Kid Pebble...i stand up and embrace him with a semi hug and say "Hey dude...What up"?? He punches me in the face.....well if ya wanna call it that!?....more like a b**ch slap!.......Wuss!! Anyway....i go to knock this jealous no career havin country bumpkin the f**k OUT....and before I can have a meeting with my fist and his ugly ass mug ....security guards...NOT MINE at the Palms grab me and haul my ass outta the award show threatening me that if I move they'll break my arm......yeah whatever!!....my security guard Bruce grabs them and say's I got him....let go!!! So im fine and of coarse leave to my room with police and owner George Maloof......the rest is paper work and bulls**t!... Anyway...... I would like to apologize to Alicia and George and Mtv for the disrespectful bulls**t caused by a piece of s**t called Kid Pebble!!

When did Motley Crue last have a album, and when was Kid Rock's last album? I think it is Tommy that doesn't have a carer as most rockers nowadays don't. Bret Micheals is singing old shit over and over again. He reminds me of those Doo-Wop telethons on PBS, where all the old Doo-Wop groups sing. 

jarhead

• Getbig III
  • First name Mister. Last name "T".
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2007, 11:18:50 AM »
If that was the Source awards someone would have been shot not slapped.  And the police . . . wouldn't have done a thing.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2007, 12:46:46 PM »

I like the "Kid Pebble" quip but who the hell is he to be talking about "no career havin", he hasn't done anything worthwhile for years. In fact if not for that sex video he and Anderson released no one would even know who he is other than a drummer for some old washed up hair band.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2007, 08:59:04 AM »
I am the Bullgod

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2007, 11:32:09 AM »
the fact that both of them are MORE famous because they have banged pamela is the funniest part