Author Topic: Patriots Steal Signals ( merged mega thread)  (Read 30915 times)

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
Re: Report: Patriots Bring Spies to Meadowlands; Steal Signals From Jets
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2007, 03:39:41 PM »
Looks like Goodell has ruled that they were in-fact cheating. Is anyone surprised? This team is the least classiest in the league.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3014677

Scumbag players, scumbag coaches, scumbag fans!

yeah I just heard about this.

This can't be true. A first class organization like the pats. Cheat to win? No way! ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2007, 03:44:27 PM »
This is where Body88 comes in and tries to justify them cheating, and this isn't the first time they've been caught doing it.  ::)

body88

« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2007, 04:03:21 PM »
This is where Body88 comes in and tries to justify them cheating, and this isn't the first time they've been caught doing it.  ::)

I said if they got caught they should pay Why dont you learn a little about football instead of trolling around stirring up trouble. Oh wait this coming from the uconn linebacker!!!

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2007, 04:03:34 PM »
I know there is a saying "if you aint cheatin, you aint trying" but damn. lol.

Halftime adjustments my a$$.  ;D

body88

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2007, 04:04:49 PM »
I know there is a saying "if you aint cheatin, you aint trying" but damn. lol.

Halftime adjustments my a$$.  ;D

You think a team can change an entire defensive gameplan based on video tape they took of hundreds of signals during the game?

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2007, 04:13:44 PM »
Damn, Body88. I'm sorry but that's some shady shit.

The real question is this: How many times in the past have the Patriots done this?

Also, how many other teams are doing it?

body88

« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2007, 04:19:16 PM »
Damn, Body88. I'm sorry but that's some shady shit.

The real question is this: How many times in the past have the Patriots done this?

Also, how many other teams are doing it?

you think the pats are the only teams doing this? Stealing signs in sports is nothing new. Dont you remember Denver and the niners getting bagged cheating the cap. Merimen on the sauce. Im sure the ravens coaches know about Rays hgh use. You yourself said it was common knowledge. Turning a blind eye are they? Rodney on hgh. People try to get an edge. You yourself said drugs are a huge part of sports. Stealing sings has been around since sports have been around. Peter King says the colts are also well known for this also. Just so happens someone mad about losing did some digging and nabbed the pats. Which is fine they where dumb and got caught. They deserve punishment. When all the facts come out I may call people out. Not till then.

Its not that huge of a deal. If anyone thinks attempting to steal signs, decipher hundreds of calls and change an entire defensive gameplan built over weeks is possible in a half of football good luck to em. Its to try to get an edge. And its the pats. So of course everyone is going apeshit.

Am I dissapointed yea. But i mean stealing signs? Stupid yes, a huge deal no. The only illegal thing the did was tape them. You can steal sings all day minus a video cam. I think they should be punished for sure. I also think this is being blown up because its the pats.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2007, 04:21:57 PM »
you think the pats are the only teams doing this? This is halarious.

Got. Caught.

What a bunch of sleazebags. 

The real question is how long have they been doing it and how many of their Super Bowl wins now should be denoted by an asterisk. 

Oh, and LT was right.

body88

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2007, 04:23:31 PM »
Got. Caught.

What a bunch of sleezebags. 

The real question is how long have they been doing it and how many of their Super Bowl wins now should be denoted by an asterisk. 

Oh, and LT was right.

You got any evidence of them doing it during those runs? Different coaches different players all over the place.The only documented complaint of this was last year. The packers didnt even file a claim with the NFL. After the phins tried to steal the pats audio they complained and nothing was done. Maybe they felt they could exploit other teams to. Your boy lt's teamate is a admitted drug user. Looks like he like's to hang with cheats himeself. He was right about people having no class? Why did he say he loved Bill at the pro bowl. Looks like a few classless guys play on his own team team. Should we credit all the chargers recent success to steriods?

This is just ammunition for haters to hate. While I am dissapointed, stealing signs in pro sports is not exactly anything new. Im sure the pats won every superbowl they had plannning for it in the second half after deciphering hundreds of hand signals on the fly, changing there whole game plan, then cheating ::)

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2007, 04:30:39 PM »
You think a team can change an entire defensive gameplan based on video tape they took of hundreds of signals during the game?

Having played a ton of football in my life. Yes.

....especially if you already have a nice database of already gathered footage and signals from previous gameplay.

Add that with the "radio frequency issues that occurred during the game." and there is no telling what kind of two way comm these guys had going on that entire half.

Once a simple "sky" or cover 1 signal is picked up from a hand gesture a simple audible sent from whomever to the QB helmet of brady is all you need to dissect those db's.

Don't get me wrong it was a slick idea, but they got greedy,got sloppy and got caught.

body88

« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2007, 04:33:28 PM »
Having played a ton of football in my life. Yes.

....especially if you already have a nice database of already gathered footage and signals from previous gameplay.

Add that with the "radio frequency issues that occurred during the game." and there is no telling what kind of two way comm these guys had going on that entire half.

Once a simple "sky" or cover 1 signal is picked up from a hand gesture a simple audible sent from whomever to the QB helmet of brady is all you need to dissect those db's.

Don't get me wrong it was a slick idea, but they got greedy,got sloppy and got caught.

I am waiting until all the facts come out. There is no way you are going to change an entire gameplan in one half. Just my opinion.

I am dissapointed. Dont get me wrong. They didnt need this edge. I am also not stupid enough to beleive no one tries to steal signs in pro sports. Either way I dont really care.

I am sure they will link this with anything posotive the pats did. While there was never any mention of anything like this until late last year. Just weird no one ever talks about the chargers and roids, The broncs and niners cheating the cap and such. The pats steal signs and they are public enemy number one.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2007, 04:39:45 PM »
\

I am waiting until all the facts come out. There is no way you are going to change an entire gameplan in one half. Just my opinion.

I hear ya.

We'll know on Friday, it's still early.

body88

« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2007, 04:45:20 PM »
I hear ya.

We'll know on Friday, it's still early.

The pats deserve any punishment they get if the facts finger them accordingly. Right now there is a ton of hype and dissinformation.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2007, 06:36:32 PM »
Puts a damper on the Jets win but they if they did it then they'll get the proper punishment and move on..hey beserk.....go play in traffic asshat. Kraft holds alot of weight around the league so I'd be surprised if they got really hammered.
L

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2007, 06:54:15 PM »
you think the pats are the only teams doing this? Stealing signs in sports is nothing new. Dont you remember Denver and the niners getting bagged cheating the cap. Merimen on the sauce. Im sure the ravens coaches know about Rays hgh use. You yourself said it was common knowledge. Turning a blind eye are they? Rodney on hgh. People try to get an edge. You yourself said drugs are a huge part of sports. Stealing sings has been around since sports have been around. Peter King says the colts are also well known for this also. Just so happens someone mad about losing did some digging and nabbed the pats. Which is fine they where dumb and got caught. They deserve punishment. When all the facts come out I may call people out. Not till then.

Its not that huge of a deal. If anyone thinks attempting to steal signs, decipher hundreds of calls and change an entire defensive gameplan built over weeks is possible in a half of football good luck to em. Its to try to get an edge. And its the pats. So of course everyone is going apeshit.

Am I dissapointed yea. But i mean stealing signs? Stupid yes, a huge deal no. The only illegal thing the did was tape them. You can steal sings all day minus a video cam. I think they should be punished for sure. I also think this is being blown up because its the pats.

Looks like they are the only ones. While no one else has been caught, this is the SECOND time in a year that the Pats have been caught doing shady shit. Stop trying to lump those cheating scumbags into the rest of the crowd. What next? Paying off other players for the teams playbooks? How low will New England stoop? The refs are susceptible to bribes I'll bet! Ol' Bill's hiding something up that shitstained hoodie of his!

body88

« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2007, 07:17:44 PM »
Looks like they are the only ones. While no one else has been caught, this is the SECOND time in a year that the Pats have been caught doing shady shit. Stop trying to lump those cheating scumbags into the rest of the crowd. What next? Paying off other players for the teams playbooks? How low will New England stoop? The refs are susceptible to bribes I'll bet! Ol' Bill's hiding something up that shitstained hoodie of his!

You dont even know all the facts yet. And the pats havent been the "only" ones' Let the facts come out before you start howling. The niner and the broncos DID cheat the cap. The present to what this fine will be was set by the broncos third round draft dock. mangini and co where ACCUSED of tampering last year.

Merimen DID get bagged for juice. Guess your bandwagon team is all scumbags right? Harrison took hgh. This crap is all relative. Its more whos getting away with what then whos doing it.

What the pats did was wrong, but it aint this gigantic deal. Stealing signs is not like this whole new realm ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2007, 07:29:47 PM »
Yo u dont even know all the facts yet. And the pats havent been the "only" ones' Let the facts come out before you start howling.

This is the second time in the span of a year that the Pats have been caught doing suspicious activity with cameras. Meanwhile, no one else has been caught doing it, but I guess we might as well lump them in with those cheating scumbags! How LOW WILL THE PATRIOTS STOOP? Are winning games (not going to win the SB) that important that one is willing to destroy all self-respect?!?!?!?!?! Apparently! Bum bum bum!!!!

body88

« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2007, 07:35:50 PM »
This is the second time in the span of a year that the Pats have been caught doing suspicious activity with cameras. Meanwhile, no one else has been caught doing it, but I guess we might as well lump them in with those cheating scumbags! How LOW WILL THE PATRIOTS STOOP? Are winning games (not going to win the SB) that important that one is willing to destroy all self-respect?!?!?!?!?! Apparently! Bum bum bum!!!!

Just to let you know they werent caught doing anything last year. The pats accused the phins of stealing there audio and nothing was done. The jets where accused of tamperiong with Asante and nothing was done. Now that the pats get caught up in OMG maybe stealing signs they are public enemy number one.

I mean honestly you ignore guys like merimen who is on your favorite team (this year) and bash on the pats. I dont even know why im trying to talk about this with you.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2007, 07:38:21 PM »
Just to let you know they werent caught doing anything last year. The pats accused the phins of stealing there audio and nothing was done. The jets where accused of tamperiong with Asante and nothing was done. Now that the pats get caught up in OMG maybe stealing signs they are public enemy number one.

I mean honestly you ignore guys like merimen who is on your favorite team (this year) and bash on the pats. I dont even know why im trying to talk about this with you.

What about Merriman? Let us not forget that Rodney is serving a 4 game suspension for HGH, dickhead. Cheating players, cheating coaches, scumbag fans. Great organization!!! HOW LOW WILL THEY STOOP? I wouldn't be surprised to find out their bribing refs too!

By the way, I rooted for the Chargers in 3rd grade when they lost to the 49ers. We had these like Olympic type games in my class, divided between the two teams. There were 4 of us for the Chargers (the best athletes in the class) versus about 20 for the 49'ers. We absolutely dominated to boot. I knew from that day on I'd be a winner at life. 21 now and nothing's changed!

Let's go SD and G-Men!!!!

body88

« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2007, 08:33:49 PM »
What about Merriman? Let us not forget that Rodney is serving a 4 game suspension for HGH, dickhead. Cheating players, cheating coaches, scumbag fans. Great organization!!! HOW LOW WILL THEY STOOP? I wouldn't be surprised to find out their bribing refs too!

By the way, I rooted for the Chargers in 3rd grade when they lost to the 49ers. We had these like Olympic type games in my class, divided between the two teams. There were 4 of us for the Chargers (the best athletes in the class) versus about 20 for the 49'ers. We absolutely dominated to boot. I knew from that day on I'd be a winner at life. 21 now and nothing's changed!

Let's go SD and G-Men!!!!

If you look at my posts you would see I included Rodney by name after speaking about Merimen. Rodney cheated to.

Teams are always trying to steal signs and signals off other teams. That's just football.  - John Clayton

That was the quote from the article covering NE's accusations that Miami purchased game tape with audio to learn the pats audibles last year. The league did jack about the jets tampering with players on several occasions. It was brushed of and no one cared at all. Now since the pats are involved in stealing signs its cameragate 2008. My point is what the pats did was wrong, but I mean stealing signs? The only rule they broke is video taping them ( if thats what occurred) There is absolutely no rule against standing there and watching coaches use sings and writing them down or something. So many teams take screen shots from the booth of the field and such. They are going to get fined a draft pick, There is so much hubbub and hate driven accusations being hurled. I myself am going to wait for all the facts first.

Btw here is a link talking about the third round draft choices the Broncos lost for screwing with the cap all the time. This advantage junk is NOTHING new.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A28969-2004Sep17.html

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2007, 09:03:20 PM »
The lengths these Pats clowns will stoop to in their quest to lose another AFC title game. What next? Sneaking into stadiums at 2 am on a Saturday night to flood the turf or something? Maybe slipping itching powder in the other teams cleats? These clowns have no morals or standards!!! It's preposterous that Body sits there justifying their scumbaggish ways. To the scumbag team goes the scumbag fans!

body88

« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2007, 06:07:46 AM »
The lengths these Pats clowns will stoop to in their quest to lose another AFC title game. What next? Sneaking into stadiums at 2 am on a Saturday night to flood the turf or something? Maybe slipping itching powder in the other teams cleats? These clowns have no morals or standards!!! It's preposterous that Body sits there justifying their scumbaggish ways. To the scumbag team goes the scumbag fans!

Former Gaints star Tiki Barber claims the Gaints had a guy dedicated to just this sort of thing! One of the giants biggest stars ever is part of a scumbag team. You know Belichick was the Giants defensive coordinator when they won those two superbowls correct!? Scumbag cheats the Giants are!! My god fury is an admitted scumbag. he supports the cheating giants and the drug abusing Chargers since the giants suck and everyone needs a wagon to ride!!!!

On their "Barber Shop" show on Sirius NFL radio last night said that that every team has someone who's job it is to try to steal the other team's signals and that everyone in the league knows it is going on. They said they don't know if everyone video tapes it, but they were kinda surprised about the reaction since the Jets were probably doing a similiar thing to the Pats but just wasn't caught.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2007, 07:23:54 AM »
I heard the same thing..I think Beserk is continually gang raped by gay Pats fans and this is his only outlet. Dude u bring nothing to the board nothing...do u know anything about football..played it..hell do u even play Madden.

In any event BB will plead his case and the team will get punished.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2007, 07:54:02 AM »
Of course the Jets were beaten unfairly. BB's spys picked up the 'let Moss run by 3 defenders' call and the 'allow a 108 yard run back' call. Then there was the 'Pennington can't throw further than 20 yards' playbook they stole. What pisses me off most is that this idiocy gives losers like Jets fans and guys like BF something to justify their delusion that but for spying they would have won. It also didn't seem to help when Coles lined up in the backfield and the Pats got faked out of their jock straps.

And then there's cry baby LT. Instead of whining for the TV cameras he should be out at the supplements factory making sure no more steriods fall into any jars destined for his team mates

L

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2007, 07:58:44 AM »
Your boy lt's teamate is a admitted drug user.

I may be wrong, but didn't SM serve his suspension?

And didn't RH of the Pats just admit to using HGH as well? 

While I am dissapointed, stealing signs in pro sports is not exactly anything new.

If the guys on the field crack a team's audible code or hand signals, that's FINE. 

What the Patriots guy did went well beyond that.