Author Topic: Free Nature's Variety Coupon!!  (Read 1178 times)

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
Free Nature's Variety Coupon!!
« on: September 10, 2007, 03:50:32 PM »
http://naturesvariety.com/tryit/

For those that feed all or some raw, or who might want to try feeding raw in a kibble like form!

You have to buy (1) 3# bag, but then you get the 2nd bag free!!

(you can get their dry kibble instead  of the raw if you want  :P)

I got a Rabbit and a Venison just for the heck of it. Figured I would get different prey than they usually get. It is expense ($14 for 3#!!) so I could never afford to feed mine this way. They are trying the rabbit for dinner and we used almost the whole bag! 

There is also veggies/fruits in it, so I wouldn't like to feed it regularly for that reason also. 

You can check their store locator and see if someplace close to you carries it, and then fill out and get the free coupon.

(my guys will probably look at me like "what's this" and hate it.  ::))

Fresh & Healthy Ingredients
Rabbit, Raw Ground Rabbit Bone, Rabbit Liver, Rabbit Lung, Rabbit Heart, Apples, Carrots, Butternut Squash, Ground Flaxseed, Chicken Eggs, Broccoli, Lettuce, Spinach, Dried Kelp, Apple Cider Vinegar, Parsley, Honey, Salmon Oil, Olive Oil, Blueberries, Alfalfa Sprouts, Persimmons, Duck Eggs, Pheasant Eggs, Quail Eggs, Inulin, Rosemary, Sage, Clove.

Fresh & Healthy Ingredients
Venison, Lamb Heart, Lamb Liver, Raw Ground Lamb Bone, Apples, Carrots, Pumpkinseeds, Butternut Squash, Ground Flaxseed, Chicken Eggs, Broccoli, Lettuce, Spinach, Dried Kelp, Apple Cider Vinegar, Parsley, Honey, Salmon Oil, Olive Oil, Blueberries, Alfalfa Sprouts, Persimmons, Duck Eggs, Pheasant Eggs, Quail Eggs, Inulin, Rosemary, Sage, Clove.

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
Re: Free Nature's Variety Coupon!!
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 04:30:59 PM »
It didn't (at least the rabbit didn't) get good reviews here.  While Tad inhaled his, Addie ate hers after some inspecting, Briona chewed the first one and then let it fall out of her mouth but then proceeded to eat the rest of the medallions, and Emmett, he was just having none of it.  I even tried the "look it's a treat!" where they will take whatever is in your hand if they think it is food, and he took it in his mouth, walked a few steps, then spit it out and came and looked at me.  So he sent his food back and the chef had to get him a new meal.   ::)

Maybe it was because it was rabbit, or maybe because the medallions were still a bit too cold to his (and the other's) likings, but I think they prefer real food in it's whole form. 

It comes in a resealable bag so I just threw Emmett's back in the bag.  I will toss a few in their meals and see if Emmett will mistakenly eat one.   ;)

(Briona did have a piece of pizza on our walk, so maybe she was kinda full and so didn't give it a full paw review  :P)

Geo

• Getbig IV
Re: Free Nature's Variety Coupon!!
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 05:54:28 PM »
I thought this thread was gonna be about granola bars