Author Topic: The devil is not great; How evolution poisons everything  (Read 935 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
The devil is not great; How evolution poisons everything
« on: September 10, 2007, 04:28:30 PM »

so Columbus dude you read a book and you were sold well i read a book and i was saved. would you rather be saved or sold?                                           

o k lets get a little serious. The evolutionest believe in natural selection witch in term creates massive monsters such as Hitler or other communist leaders that try to constantly wipe out an intire race or there own aboriginal people.

The evolutionest believe in survival of the fittest. This means that the strong can pick on the weak.  They believe in a unified government that can control everything.
They believe that the earth is over populated and thats their justification for wars through this last century.

And to top it all off the evolutionest believe we come from a rock.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Re: The devil is not great; How evolution poisons everything
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 04:46:48 PM »
What the devil is an evolutionest"?

This is classic "I got Jesus so why bother getting an education" nonsense.

I am sorry you haven't had the benefit of a good education.

columbusdude82

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 04:48:41 PM »
I think pure belief in evolution is about as absurd as believing every word of the the Bible is the word of God.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2007, 04:50:26 PM »
So do I, Ozmo.

Any belief system not based on evidence, falsifiability, continuous testing of ideas, and the scientific method, is in danger of becoming absurd and ridiculous.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2007, 06:16:51 PM »
I think pure belief in evolution is about as absurd as believing every word of the the Bible is the word of God.

Thats a interesting thought.
Problem is the extremism in American politics. Both sides go the the far end of slippery slope logic.
They dont care who the casualties in between are. They want a high court judgment for them - no matter who it hurts.