Author Topic: help need inf on competition trainers in the clearwater,st.pete,Tampa FL. area  (Read 3484 times)

shey1

• Getbig I
Hi everyone I'm new to this bog i was wondering if maybe u guys could help me.
I've been around the bodybuilding and figure industry for a while through friends that have competed in the past i have some knowledge of training and i know from being around friends who have competed that the diet is the most important thing it could either make u or break u. I started to diet for my first competition but around that time i move from the state of Chicago to the state of Florida. I've been looking around for a good trainer but i would preferred to find a trainer that include both diet and weight training in their price package if not ill be happy just with a good competition trainer for diets that are customize to my specific body types and needs someone that i could see when is time for updates in person not emails not saying that working with someone through emails does not work but i had the bad experiences that i pay for the diet and not only that i had to wait almost 4weeks to get my diet i was not able to speak to the trainer about questions i had i always had to email him and wait another week or so before i got a respond and always had to wait two weeks before i got my updates on what he wanted me to do or change that got really annoying so i stop training with him I found another trainer in the area a coworker and i went to find out information on prices and decided to visit this one trainer in the Tampa area. we pay for 1 month of diet guidance to try it out before we committed on paying almost 1000 for a competition diet ( and this is only for the diet ) the one thing i notice is that he gave us a computerize diet that was suppose to be customize since we both have different body types and goals in mind we both when on separate days and got our diets and a list of supplements ( about 12 different supplements) we had to take and do for that month well when we both compare it. it was pretty much the same diet for the both of us the only difference was that i had a few more supplements on mine that she did not have on hers. I started to do this diet but having to take so many supplements from day 1 made me sick to my stomach so 4 weeks later i came to him and ask if computerize diet is how he does his training and he said yes that as we go along and see how my body reacts to things then that's how his start taking things away. I'm no expert and by no means claim to be one but i always thought that it should be the other way around u add things and take things away as we go along not having me take 20 different supplements w/out really knowing if my body needed it from day one and I've never done a computerize diet before I'm not knocking this method  and again by no means taking any credit from it but i don't think that's the way i want to go to me that's not being customize to my specific needs or body type. So I'm desperately asking for help from this bog if anyone here knows of any good competition trainers in the clear water,st.Pete,Tampa area that would not mind sharing the information i would greatly appreciated. so far my search for a good competition trainer has not been that great (I'm not a millionaire ha,ha) but i also don't mind spending the money as long as i know that the person knows what they are doing as far as being able to customize it to my needs,body type and goals I'm willing to put in the time hard work and dedication but I'm new to this area and don't know who else to go to.
someone gave me information on a Tim gardener from team bodytech on a different bog but i would like to shop around before making the decision on which trainer to stick with.
If you guys know of anyone else in this area that is good and that i could go check out I would  greatly appreciated. i also would not mind doing the diet with someone that's good with competition diet on line as long as I'm able to get my updates on time and able to speak to them in the event that i have questions w/out having to wait weeks for a responce. thanks in advance for any help. and have a great day.

Fit Gourmet

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: help need inf on competition trainers in the clearwater,st.pete,Tampa FL. a
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 12:31:09 AM »
Well, I know you are looking for someone who you can actually go to. However, I am looking for Clients Via the Internet. I would love to take you on as a Client. I Promise 100% Satisfaction or Money Back. Who would Promise you this. David Ellis - Owner of "Gourmet Fitness Food" Owner of Exclusive Training". Owner of "Extreme Bootcamp". Over 20yrs of Personal Training & Nutritional Counseling Experience. Ohh! just one more thing. I have been working with Figure & Fitness Women for 8yrs. I Started with Fitness, then went on to Figure. By the way I am The Guy Who "INVENTED" Bootcamp for Civilians. email me at dfittrainer@yahoo.com My Wife is Alexis Ellis. I.F.B.B. Figure Pro. Here is a Pic of what she looked like before I started training her. Most people in the Industry know who I am.

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Fit Gourmet,

That before/after pic is just OUT OF THIS WORLD!! OMG - unbelivable!!! Almost unreal!! :o How many years between the two photos??
Give Alexis my best..............and yes, Shey1, I would say Go With This Man! ;)

Lena - IFBB PRO
www.lenajohannesen.com

Fit Gourmet

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2007, 12:19:27 PM »
Your to Sweet Lena. I will Tell Alexis you said Hi. She has always Loved your Body. The Before Pic is one year before I meet Alexis in South Beach Florida. When I meet her, she had lost about 10lbs, but still needed to loose another 30lbs of fat. It took me 2yrs to lean her out and put enough muscle on her to do her first show. She had NEVER!!!! Played Sports, Weight Trained or Exercised in her life. She was a typical New Yorker!!!! She did Dance Salsa though. Connor From fitsights took the after picture about 4yrs later.

shey1

• Getbig I
thanx u guys so much for the information i contacted Mr. Ellis and decided to start my fitness journey with him.

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
thanx u guys so much for the information i contacted Mr. Ellis and decided to start my fitness journey with him.

Good move!! Let us know how you're doing!!!

Lena

Fit Gourmet

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2007, 11:41:39 AM »
I will make sure there are a lot of before and after Pictures.