Author Topic: 6 year anniversary of 9/11  (Read 2343 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
6 year anniversary of 9/11
« on: September 11, 2007, 04:54:30 AM »
Fucking Arabs are already celebrating in Dearborn. They all take the day off work and hang in Hookah bars laughing about 911. They are showing it on the news. I hope someone blows up one of those bars. I still can't believe that these animals are allowed to live here and celebrate out in the open like this. >:( If I see a Dunecoon today I will spit in the guys face and rip off the whores headpiece thingy! >:(
E

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
Re: 6 year anniversary of 9/11
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 06:02:26 AM »
funny...get a video if you do...

i'm going to drive around with my american flag waving and showing off my sean hannity phony patriotism...
footloose and fancy free

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 06:34:21 AM »
It is a little sickening that we give these clowns absolute freedom, the ability to live a life 100x better than they would in their home country, everything they want, and they thank the US by badmouthing them every chance they get. All part of being the greatest country on the planet I guess. ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2007, 06:36:59 AM »
It is a little sickening that we give these clowns absolute freedom, the ability to live a life 100x better than they would in their home country, everything they want, and they thank the US by badmouthing them every chance they get. All part of being the greatest country on the planet I guess. ::)

You don't now how bad it is to live where I do man. I can't even buy gas without supporting terrorism. Now I have to see bars full of Dunecoons celebrating the anniversary of 911 on the news. Fuck them and fuck Allah!
E

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2007, 06:40:33 AM »
You don't now how bad it is to live where I do man. I can't even buy gas without supporting terrorism. Now I have to see bars full of Dunecoons celebrating the anniversary of 911 on the news. Fuck them and fuck Allah!

That's pretty shitty. The closest city to me has a lot of them but they stick to their areas. It's pathetic that it has even come to this.

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2007, 06:46:20 AM »
hey danielson...take a poop on the windshields of their cars...that'll fix 'em..
footloose and fancy free

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2007, 06:50:46 AM »
hey danielson...take a poop on the windshields of their cars...that'll fix 'em..

I would rather throw shit in their faces! When I go to a party store today and the guy says "Hello, my good friend"(they always say that ::)). I am going to say, "Fuck you you piece of shit muslim" and throw dogshit in his face, then rip the head thing off his daughter and tell her to suck my dick. Then when she drops to her knees I am going to piss in her face!
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2007, 07:35:05 AM »
I would rather throw shit in their faces! When I go to a party store today and the guy says "Hello, my good friend"(they always say that ::)). I am going to say, "Fuck you you piece of shit muslim" and throw dogshit in his face, then rip the head thing off his daughter and tell her to suck my dick. Then when she drops to her knees I am going to piss in her face!
hahahhahahaaaa, yes!!!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2007, 01:13:35 PM »

HAHAHAHA,classic ;D

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2007, 02:28:28 PM »
You know, lets get something straight here. Only a small percentage of Arabs are celebrating it. Many just want peace, and calmness like many others, and just want to enjoy life. So please lets not generalize on every Arab out there, not cool.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2007, 02:35:17 PM »
You know, lets get something straight here. Only a small percentage of Arabs are celebrating it. Many just want peace, and calmness like many others, and just want to enjoy life. So please lets not generalize on every Arab out there, not cool.

Must be nice to live in California. I assure you that in Dearborn, Michigan a great deal of those animals were whooping it up at their little "Hooka bars" and celebrating the 6 year anniversary of 911. I am trying not to generalize Ron, but that's what was on my news channels this morning.
E

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2007, 04:52:33 PM »

but that's what was on my news channels this morning.

hahahahahahaha epic media controlled mind

as george galloway said, 'the planes didn't come from clear skys'

i'll come back to you if you need that explaining or hope fox news has it in the next bulletin

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2007, 04:54:28 PM »
hahahahahahaha epic media controlled mind

as george galloway said, 'the planes didn't come from clear skys'

i'll come back to you if you need that explaining or hope fox news has it in the next bulletin

They were live inside the restaurants. You think the celebrations were staged?
E

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2007, 05:03:00 PM »
They were live inside the restaurants. You think the celebrations were staged?

Sure; 'some' people celebrated the deaths of 2000+ people while 100x that have died due to foreign policy else where. You say you hate to generalize but you make conclusions purely from what you see on the TV, which is ran by the jews.

brutal tunnel vision

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2007, 05:05:26 PM »
p.s

you also talk about having to constantly support terrorism, buying gas from them in person, do you know where all the oil comes from? would it make you feel better; if a white man gave you 'terrorist' oil instead?

you seem very ignorant, maybe its the fox news

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2007, 05:08:04 PM »
p.s

you also talk about having to constantly support terrorism, buying gas from them in person, do you know where all the oil comes from? would it make you feel better; if a white man gave you 'terrorist' oil instead?

you seem very ignorant, maybe its the fox news

Well, at least I wouldn't have to give them my money or credit cards myself. So yeah, I would feel a bit better. It's not just gas either, it's any party store by me. You are not from around here, you probably don't have to deal with these animals. You are lucky.
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2007, 07:40:05 PM »
Really can't add anything positive to this thread, considering Danielson's anger.

Remembered yesterday that the anniversary was today. Pretty much decided at that moment to not think about it during the day. The world changed a lot that day as far as our cultural sense of security/isolation. I'd say it was the Pearl Harbor of our generation but there really wasn't a country to hold responsible so we'll never really make peace with that moment.

That being said.... people went to work today, shopped, cracked one off, worked out, etc... so the wheel kept on turning. We really can't afford to stay angry forever, especially since nothing has really changed.