Author Topic: It's 911 today  (Read 19616 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: It's 911 today
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2007, 07:32:48 AM »
i find it apalling that no one talks about the bravery of the 19 hijackers and the courage it took to give their lives for a cause.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2007, 07:34:36 AM »
Fucking terrorists. Cowards.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2007, 07:35:31 AM »
i find it apalling that no one talks about the bravery of the 19 hijackers and the courage it took to give their lives for a cause.

are you calling osama bin laden a nobody?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2007, 07:35:54 AM »
Fucking terrorists. Cowards.
i don't think so, it took balls to do what they did.

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2007, 07:36:07 AM »
Tens of trillions of dollars worth of oil, from Iraq and the Caspian Sea, are now under US control.  It will be sold to america.  Not to China/Eur.  Split as we see fit.

Plus now we have 250k+ troops in that area of the world.  We have military infrastructure.  If RUS or CHI decided to launch on us, we'd hit them before their birds got across  the ocean.

Would they trade 3000 lives, for 50 trillion worth of oil?  You tell me  :-\

i've been hearing this argument for 6 years..where's the oil? the cheap prices? it's chaos...period.
footloose and fancy free

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2007, 07:37:08 AM »
are you calling osama bin laden a nobody?
hahahha, yeah "tom", a "nobody" who the most "powerful" nation on earth has spent a billion dollars and hundreds of lives trying to find yet haven't come close. :D

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2007, 07:40:02 AM »

not this shit again...yeah, we know...they rammed a coffee cart through the door and saved the day, let's roll, let me pray with you over the airphone, a bunch of fat housewives writing books about their hero husbands...spare me.
footloose and fancy free

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2007, 07:41:47 AM »

i've been hearing this argument for 6 years..where's the oil? the cheap prices? it's chaos...period.

It takes years to set up oil infrastructure.  And it takes years of chaos, and installation of a govt that will 'play ball', to allow one nation to manage the resources of another.  They just signed the contract YESTERDAY.

This goes decades.  You don't milk a nation's oil in 2 months.  You create a state of instability, remove all govt infrastructure, install your own that will play ball with you.  Then you put in a pipeline.  Then you guard it.  You tap it as market requires.  There is no NEED to lower prices here, and Special interests lovin' bush isn't going to cut Exxon profits by flooding the market with oil.  It's there as we need it.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2007, 07:44:03 AM »
bullshit, everyone knows the Russians stopped Hitler.
The US stopped them from going in to France..

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2007, 07:44:55 AM »
Hey 
Do you guys remember IFBB pro Joe Palumbo?
He is also an  N.Y.P.D.SWAT.
And he guestposed at my Japanese friend's contest back in 2003 after 911.
I am still proud of him!

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2007, 07:45:15 AM »
It takes years to set up oil infrastructure.  And it takes years of chaos, and installation of a govt that will 'play ball', to allow one nation to manage the resources of another.  They just signed the contract YESTERDAY.

This goes decades.  You don't milk a nation's oil in 2 months.  You create a state of instability, remove all govt infrastructure, install your own that will play ball with you.  Then you put in a pipeline.  Then you guard it.  You tap it as market requires.  There is no NEED to lower prices here, and Special interests lovin' bush isn't going to cut Exxon profits by flooding the market with oil.  It's there as we need it.

so what you are saying is that the only people who benefit is big oil..because there is no chance in hell gas prices go back to what they were in jan 2001 when GW got in office...so american soldiers die for big oilmen's profits..
footloose and fancy free

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2007, 07:45:20 AM »
The US stopped them from going in to France..
what the fucck are you talking about, the Nazis captured France in June of 1940.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2007, 07:46:09 AM »
hahahha, yeah "tom", a "nobody" who the most "powerful" nation on earth has spent a billion dollars and hundreds of lives trying to find yet haven't come close. :D

you think the Bush administration is really trying to find him?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2007, 07:50:48 AM »

so what you are saying is that the only people who benefit is big oil..because there is no chance in hell gas prices go back to what they were in jan 2001 when GW got in office...so american soldiers die for big oilmen's profits..

of course Big oil is profiting off our soldier's deaths.  no denying that.

but we're not talking about oil PRICES.  We're talking about oil RESERVES.  Those finite giant pits of oil that we'll need in 2017 and 2027 and 2037. 

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2007, 07:53:52 AM »
those last two pics of Joe Palumb are horrible. He looks like he is wearing tanning booth eye goggles. And whats with the SWAT carry all picnic basket he is protecting.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2007, 07:55:34 AM »
those last two pics of Joe Palumb are horrible. He looks like he is wearing tanning booth eye goggles. And whats with the SWAT carry all picnic basket he is protecting.
hahahahha, just another midget poser.

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2007, 07:57:52 AM »
i wonder if the nypd swat team has a problem with his gear usage....
footloose and fancy free

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2007, 07:58:35 AM »
what the fucck are you talking about, the Nazis captured France in June of 1940.
haha ok nvm then i was sleeping during history lessons  :P

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2007, 07:59:31 AM »
Main Entry: ter·ror·ism
Pronunciation: 'ter-&r-"i-z&m
Function: noun
: the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2007, 08:07:29 AM »
to SF

they didnt stop them from going in but they drove them out of france.

from wiki:

1944, the outcome of the war was becoming clearly unfavorable for the Axis. Germany became boxed in as the Soviet offensive became a juggernaut in the east, pushing the Germans out of Russia and pressing into Poland and Romania; in the west, the Western Allies invaded mainland Europe, liberating France and the Low Countries and reaching Germany's western borders. While Japan launched a successful major offensive in China, in the Pacific, their navy suffered continued heavy losses as American forces captured airfields within bombing range of Tokyo.

also they defeated the japs that where allied with germany..

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2007, 08:21:22 AM »
Lives traded for money.  What a intelligent species we are. 

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2007, 08:23:20 AM »
Lives traded for money.  What a intelligent species we are. 
Further evidenced by your grammar.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2007, 08:25:27 AM »
F * ck the world , dont ask it for shit, everything in life that matters you need to work hard for it....ladies grab your tits, keep on

--theres my 9-11 memorial....  and for those who were in the city that day know like me that there is not ONE day you dont think about that shit
L

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2007, 08:28:09 AM »

bush and dog blair should be stoned with shoes of freedom loving people everywhere.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2007, 08:35:10 AM »
F * ck the world , dont ask it for shit, everything in life that matters you need to work hard for it....ladies grab your tits, keep on

--theres my 9-11 memorial....  and for those who were in the city that day know like me that there is not ONE day you dont think about that shit

true,, if you were here it was different. It was like being  victimized and raped. Nobody I know in NY talks about it anymore because it was like a death and you have to move on. The media turned it into a year long funeral just to sell commercials. It was disgusting.  They are going to milk it again, and Americans have become professional mornours, dwelling in that shit and feeling sorry for themselves.