Author Topic: It's 911 today  (Read 19613 times)

Stavios

It's 911 today
« on: September 11, 2007, 05:03:37 AM »
240, let's remember us some facts !  ;D

in all seriousness

RIP, every victims

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Re: It's 911 today
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 05:55:32 AM »
Don't get that nutjob started...

On this occasion, I hope the troops abroad stay safe and kill a few dozen terrorists.

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 06:02:20 AM »
respect to 240

he knows when the fix is in , its apparent

definite prayers go to the vctims , innocent casualities that should never have been , sad  :-[

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2007, 06:10:32 AM »
my girlfriends bday is today^^

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2007, 06:15:10 AM »
There is a  group here in NY protesting today all over Manhattan demanding a new 911 investigation...Its like a whole festival of people who believe it was all a conspiracy. They have come here in bus loads.

wearechange.org

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2007, 06:32:04 AM »
It was 6 years ago.  get over it.  f*$king pansies.

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2007, 06:33:23 AM »
oh brother..here we go...this 9/11 thing.
footloose and fancy free

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2007, 06:37:00 AM »
Do we have to do this every year?
I am a mini beast

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2007, 06:42:42 AM »
Your neighbor has a litter of baby pitt bulls.  You have 5 small children who play in that yard all day.  You know that in 2 years, those dogs will be biting your kids daily.  So, you let a small bite happen, so you can kill all 5 dogs justifiably.  You know that if you let them grow up to be 8 badass dogs next door, you'll have to move or let your kids get bitten every week.

We knew that in 20 years, the idiots over there would stop killing each other over the koran or grudges, and realize what they were sitting on (the oil).  We knew that one more generation of the web, they'd wisen up, sell the oil to EUR and CHI, and we'd have a major prob.  After all, we're still living largest in teh USA, even tho we've lost all competitive advantages (tech, mnfg, etc).

None of us want to live in a poor country.  Fighting our friends for clean water and food.  So, we let the little Pit puppy bite us.  Then we retaliated by killing him, and taking his yard.  We let the one puppy get away, as he's a valuable asset for fearmongering purposes (osama).

911 was allowed to happen, as anyone who has researched it will learn pretty quickly.  67% of Americans want a new investigation based on World Trade Center 7.  (The giant skyscraper that was brought down but never hit with a plane).    The whole world knows we let it happen to justify a string of wars for resources.

Neither side - dems or repubs - are correct.  Repubs tell you lies (WMD, etc) to get you to support the war.  Dems want to pull out, but sure don't have a plan for AMerican energy independence.  Both sides are full of shit, you should know.  Neither is honest.  The realistic thought here - it's simple.  7000 people die in America every day.  It was decided, for the good of 300 million people, that 3000 of them should check out early so that the other 300 mil could live much better for the next 50+ years (off the oil we're siphoning now).

America's planners make these choices.  They're for the greater good.  They're morally indefensible, but in the utilitarian sense, they make sense.  

911 was allowed to happen, and assisted. This is without a doubt.  FBI agents, NYPD, and others have come fwd with evidence.  Hell, CNN and the BBC reported WTC7 fell, BEFORE IT FELL.  Yeah, they let it happen.  But it was done for a purpose, to kill that little pit while he was a small threat.  911 was the saddest day in our nation's history, but there are only two things we can do now.   LEARN about it - so that they can't pull that shit twice (if there was another attack - two thirds of america wouldn't buy it), and move on.  It's over.  Nothing any of us can do.  I spent a year studying it, and while it was enlightening, it was more depressing than anything else.  It was a sad time in history, but a necessary moment in the utilitarian sense.  Nothing any of us can do but move on, and not buy into the BS next time.

Rest in peace, all our troops that have died overseas fighting for a better life for us.  Rest in peace, all those unlucky souls who passed away 6 years ago today. 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2007, 06:48:24 AM »
240, let's remember us some facts !  ;D

in all seriousness

RIP, every victims
who cares, we had it coming.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2007, 06:51:03 AM »
Ha ha. All for the economic  reason buddy! We need the reson for causing war to stabilize the world ecomic situation. Stupid humanbeing and stupid rule of universe....We are in the prison.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2007, 06:52:29 AM »
if by "moving on" you mean you will stop posting about it then im all for it

just hope you take your own advice
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2007, 06:59:06 AM »
if by "moving on" you mean you will stop posting about it then im all for it

just hope you take your own advice

ask anyone on the political board.  I haven't posted there in months, and I haven't discussed 911 in probably 8 months.  Once I understood the hard economic realities facing us, I stepped back.  If I'm not ready to live in a mud hut and drink from a river (give up my fabulous way of life in America), then I'm a hypocrite and can't criticize it.

Perhaps my words here will help some people understand the reasoning behind letting a 911 happen.  There is a great world war for resources, happening right now.  Stirring a little hatred from them is GOOD - because once they stop fighting, we have to leave.  Just yesterday, the Kurds signed an oil contract with Hunt oil co out of texas.  That means the Iraqi govt is now factioned and the oil-rich nation just gave oil exploration right to AMERICA.   THAT is the biggest win in Iraq so far.  Not some shit in anbar province or baghdad or whatever.  Owning tens of trillions of dollars worth of oil will make us strong for the next 100 years.

It's fucked.  But it's the nature of man.  They'd be bending us over the oil barrel if the roles were reversed.  They'd make up some bullshit "wmd" reason or fake an attack if all the oil was sitting under Utah, you know that.

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2007, 07:00:26 AM »
post all you want 240 just don't subject us to any flight 93 hero BS...please! i can't stand any more of it...
footloose and fancy free

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2007, 07:04:52 AM »
6 years ago who cares. it was a good thing really. gave you a reason to bomb the shit out of the sand negros  :P

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2007, 07:05:45 AM »
Hey guys
Still a lot of supports from here Taiwan !

The World Trade Center site is shown in this aerial view of lower Manhattan, Aug. 29, 2007.
(Mark Lennihan/AP Photo)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2007, 07:06:23 AM »
6 years ago who cares. it was a good thing really. gave you a reason to bomb the shit out of the sand negros  :P
it was the chickens coming home to roost honestly, the US has been spreading death and destruction around the world for decades, too bad it wasn't a bigger catastrophe.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2007, 07:11:49 AM »
My sympathies to all the innocent lives lost on 9/11 and since 9/11 on both sides......

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2007, 07:12:16 AM »
it was the chickens coming home to roost honestly, the US has been spreading death and destruction around the world for decades, too bad it wasn't a bigger catastrophe.
well not entierly.

if it wasn't for the US

who knows how far Hitler could have gone during ww2.

terrorist could do whatever etc. etc.

the world police USA comes handy at some times  :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2007, 07:16:11 AM »
well not entierly.
if it wasn't for the US

Many historians contend that Roosevent knew about Pearl Harbor, 24 hours in advance.  Americans were STRONGLY against entering WWII, but FDR knew that if hitler WON over there, he'd assimilate the army and resources of ENgland, Rus and Africa, and suddenly, we'd have them on both shores, invading America.  FDR had to kill that dog (hitler) whlie hitler had his hands full fighting UK and RUS.

What if 3000 folks were allowed to die in 1941, so that in 2007, we wouldn't be speaking German?  WOuld ANYONE go back and change thigns today?

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2007, 07:18:32 AM »
too bad it wasn't a bigger catastrophe.

how big a catastrophe would you have liked?

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2007, 07:21:40 AM »
World War II secured peace in Europe...What has the war in Iraq and Afghanistan secured?
footloose and fancy free

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2007, 07:26:57 AM »
hitler was big on bodybuilding. hitler jugend was in great shape etc
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2007, 07:27:39 AM »
World War II secured peace in Europe...What has the war in Iraq and Afghanistan secured?

Tens of trillions of dollars worth of oil, from Iraq and the Caspian Sea, are now under US control.  It will be sold to america.  Not to China/Eur.  Split as we see fit.

Plus now we have 250k+ troops in that area of the world.  We have military infrastructure.  If RUS or CHI decided to launch on us, we'd hit them before their birds got across  the ocean.

Would they trade 3000 lives, for 50 trillion worth of oil?  You tell me  :-\

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2007, 07:31:00 AM »
well not entierly.

if it wasn't for the US

bullshit, everyone knows the Russians stopped Hitler.